Author Topic: Can a killer be forgiven?  (Read 174 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Can a killer be forgiven?
« on: December 03, 2003, 07:57:01 PM »
Sometimes, the Devil may enter us. Or perhaps, we are simply blinded by rage. The Prophet Moses (PBUH) once killed an Egyptian, after seeing him inflict pain upon an Israelite. This was a situation of the Devil's entry. Had this situation been in a modern-day situation, Moses (PBUH) would never have been able to help spread the Word Of Allah/God, nor would he have been able to give the Ten Commandments, which are fundamental in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (Although more indirectly). My point is, should killers be given a second chance?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 07:57:15 PM by Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Can a killer be forgiven?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 05:09:27 AM »
accidental,self defence, and insanity are ways to be forgiven by the law

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 07:17:45 PM »
heres what i would think...yes they can be forgiven by god...but by people i think there should be no forgiveness...unless its an accident like a kid runs out into the street or something...if its actual murder then no. that person should die the same way they killed the person. but they may be forgiven by god.

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 07:49:45 PM »
really depends on the person. it takes a strong person to forgive someone that has murdered a loved one....can't say if i could do it or not personally because i've never been in that situation...

tell you what though, i don't forgive suicide...i think that's for cowards. it's in every animals basic instinct to survive....from whales all the way down to ants....for someone to kill themselves, there's somethign fucked up there

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 05:04:38 AM »
in some cases yes.
for instance self-defence, revenge, accident, war or affect. notn wrong with killing a child molester.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 05:07:08 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shin

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 08:16:48 AM »
My point is, should killers be given a second chance?

yes.

Shin

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2003, 08:24:58 AM »
tell you what though, i don't forgive suicide...i think that's for cowards. it's in every animals basic instinct to survive....from whales all the way down to ants....for someone to kill themselves, there's somethign fucked up there

what about people who are terminally ill?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 08:25:21 AM by Robotnik »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2003, 08:34:28 AM »

reproduction is in every animals basic instinct as well... so.. ppl who dont wanna get children should be executed or forced to?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2003, 10:10:32 AM »

reproduction is in every animals basic instinct as well... so.. ppl who dont wanna get children should be executed or forced to?

sure since i clearly stated in my last post that every person that commits suicide should get executed or forced to commit suicide.... ::)

i was saying that if someone commits suicide, there is something mentally wrong with that person....

giving birth however is a decision that is also related to survival, that person sees fit that he or she can live better without children.

there are animals that go thier lives without bearing offspring, however there aren't animals that purposely run into traps, sit by for hunters, jump out of trees head first, or run into a lake.

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2003, 10:11:43 AM »

what about people who are terminally ill?

we're all going to die one day, does that means we should all kill ourselves? just because you have your whole life infront of you and you have your healt, doesn't mean a plane can't land on your house tomorrow.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 05:23:29 AM »
My view about this:

If, for example, a woman kills a man who killed a child of hers it's a different situation than if she killed the man for no reason. In most cases the only justified penalty is the death penalty, but in cases like this I think a jail sentence is justified.

If a murderer is terminally ill, of course he deserves death sentence, but it would depend on how much money it would cost. If it's cheaper to let him die the natural way, then that's the best solution.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2003, 12:43:41 AM »
Whos seen "A Time To Kill"?

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2003, 08:55:52 PM »
A killer can be forgiven, but can't be forgotten.