Author Topic: Islam regarding women...  (Read 452 times)

Woodrow

Re: Islam regarding women...
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2002, 10:08:32 PM »

Thank you for recognizing my attempts to be level headed and respectful.  But don't prop me up as a way of lacing a hidden barb against Tech. If I come off more calm then Tech it is only because you have not attacked me as heavily as Tech.  Tech will be respectful with you if you are respectful with him.

Don't get me wrong. I still dislike you and your views a great deal. To say I haven't been level headed is wrong.

As tempting as it may have been, I never once called him a bad name even thou in every post he brings hate and malice twards me.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2002, 10:19:33 PM »

Don't get me wrong. I still dislike you and your views a great deal. To say I haven't been level headed is wrong.

As tempting as it may have been, I never once called him a bad name even thou in every post he brings hate and malice twards me.

What you do is you ask him questions laced with a hidden barb meant to critisize him.  We see through that clever wit and giule.  You are not fooling anyone.  There is a difference between honest questioning and interrogation.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2002, 10:23:01 PM »

What you do is you ask him questions laced with a hidden barb meant to critisize him.  We see through that clever wit and giule.  You are not fooling anyone.  There is a difference between honest questioning and interrogation.

Sure thing...

Believe what you want, But it's incorrect.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »