Author Topic: yo addidas, I got sum questions for you  (Read 387 times)

budsmokeronly

yo addidas, I got sum questions for you
« on: December 04, 2003, 11:34:12 AM »
since you hear it from the streets and you been bringin us exclusive news  I just wanted to know if you know about any of this:

whats up wit da low lifes?  I heard they had an bootleg album  out on the streets?  is this true?

have you heard lil c-style's album?  how is it?

you posted about ygd the top dogg gettin shot.  what was he doin before that?   was he doin any rappin?

I heard dresta has a bootleg out in swapmeets in the LA area, you know anything bout it?

you talked about hearing the tray deee bootleg, and one song in particular f/ king Teee and Kool G Rap.  Is this the same song off of King T's album Thy Kingdom Come?

thanks for any info u can provide

budsmokeronly

Re:yo addidas, I got sum questions for you
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 11:44:46 AM »
oh yeah also whats up wit keita rock?  over a year ago I read an interview wit him, and he says he signed a contract where he had to do 2 or 3 albums.  he put out 1 and then haven't heard from him.  he talked about being in the studio w/ tray deee and iv life I think

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 12:02:57 PM »
wass good my nicca let me call my nicca scooby locc, hold on
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 12:03:22 PM »
didnt that other guy post about YGD?

gFuNkA

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 12:14:07 PM »
whats up wit da low lifes?  I heard they had an bootleg album  out on the streets?  is this true?

that would be interesting

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 03:39:45 PM »
oh yeah also whats up wit keita rock?  over a year ago I read an interview wit him, and he says he signed a contract where he had to do 2 or 3 albums.  he put out 1 and then haven't heard from him.  he talked about being in the studio w/ tray deee and iv life I think

Who exactly is Keita Rock? I saw him on the C-Walk DVD, and me, and 10-15 other of my homeboys from L.A. had never heard of him. But we were trippin on his LA tattoo on his face.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2003, 03:43:10 PM »
he got interviewed by toogangsta way back before it took over..

he used to work for tha row, he was a major part of putting the too gangsta for radio project together

he has a row tat on his face/neck too doesnt he? think it was under the LA one

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2003, 04:03:24 PM »
isnt he supposed to be one of the top doggs of the crips. like a shot  calla.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2003, 04:13:33 PM »
yeah I think he is a big time boss for the crips.  He used to do A&R for records.  He did it for C-style straight outta cali compilation.  He has an albumout called lets get it crackin.  its a pretty dope album, all gangsta shit.

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2003, 04:23:56 PM »
he rsc

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2003, 02:20:35 AM »
let me try to break it down homie budssmokeonly...jusst like my nicca jwonder say, keita roc iss an og from tha 60's,the ssame sset that put kurupt on ,kurupt a wannabee rollin 60 ,keita used to roll with dem mainstreet niccas,and tray deee so u maybe right about u got traccs with keita, 4life and tray deee. he had an album keita rocc solo lp since then i havent heard chit....  and i kno ssshit about ygd tha top dogg other than he sound like ssnoop and got fucced by ssanta clauss!!!!!! ssumbody else kno about him,i didnt mention him hommie

wassup wid tha lowlifes???? well i didnt get to holla at scooby but all i kno iss that tha lowlifes iss bad azzs group and they got an album called tha lowlifes pretty much ready 2 drop on they own record label called shield records,but they got no label to team up with to do it major i heard sum of the cd, its got 40 glocc and kokane on it. tha lowlifes are lil tiptoe ,lil beau, coco locc, lil j, shorty, ruff, scooby loc and legacy from tha 19th street records....

gangsta dresta.... i dont know hommie,u best to assk a nutty blocc nicca,maybe bigg grandees ogcyco kno i heard nutty booted him too.

c style from rtc lbc????havent heard chit from him ssince that deathrow soundtracc dissing ssnoop,dre and them

bigg tray deee is dropping a sstreet album,maybe a mixtape or maybe a real cd for the underground,im not to sure but tha sshit dropping ssoon and i heard kool g rap,king t and bad azz on a song,im sure its off the cd,but its all new tray dee chit so its not the songs u thinking hommie,all new chit.
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2003, 10:17:57 AM »
DJ Slip posted this on the IV Life forum about the songs feat. Keita Rock:

We got a couple of song's with Rock on em, we just ain't hollered at him in a min.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2003, 10:50:35 AM »
sweet, thanks for the info.  Man I can't wait for that low life's album, thats gonna be the shit.  same with all of tray deee's projects. 8)

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2003, 02:42:55 PM »
tha lowlifes are lil tiptoe ,lil beau, coco locc, lil j, shorty, ruff, scooby loc and legacy from tha 19th street records....

^i was wonderin' what happened 2 every1 on the 19 st. comps. Actually i knew about low life cuz of the escape from death row comp. but i didn't know exactly who all was in the group... should be dope if it drops...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2003, 07:21:51 PM »
actually according to the booklet for c-style presents 19th street compilation, the lowlifes are:  Coco Loc, Shorty K, Lil J, Bad Azz

also rolling with them back in the day:  Lil C-Style, Tray Deee, Crooked I, Lil' Tip, Sho Shot, Legacy,  and J Money.

Nowadays:  Lil style rolls wit Daz, Tray Deee yall know, Crooked I is w/ death row, Legacy is locked up, bad azz I'm not really sure what he is doin, Lil Tip was on  4 songs on money run.  Haven't heard shit from any of the other guys in awhile.  

I wish this crew all still rolled together and made music.  they would be unfadeable.  No label/group/click can fuck with all those guys.