Author Topic: Dick Cheney's company subsidiaries sold....  (Read 283 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Dick Cheney's company subsidiaries sold....
« on: September 17, 2002, 04:02:14 PM »
After Cheney became CEO of Haliburton in 1995, his company did as much as $73 million worth of business with Iraq through subsidiaries selling oil drilling  equipment and pipeline gear to the Hussein govt.

Alcolac, a subsidiary of Haluburton, sold the Hussein regime thiodiglycol, the basic component for mustard gas. So did Nu Kraft Mercantile Corp of Brooklyn.

Another Haliburton subsidiary, Union Carbide, was named in a 1996 Senate Banking Committee report as having sold Iraq chemical and biological agents in the late 80s and early 90s.
The US Govt approved 771 contracts worth $1.5billion for the export of biological and chemical agents to Iraq between 1985 and 1990.

Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defence, was Ronald Reagans Middle East Envoy in the early 1980s. In March 1984, Rumsfled met with Iraqi Foriegn Minister Tariq Aziz and told him that the United States was willing to back an Iraqi escalation in its war with Iran. The same day Rumsfled met with Aziz, teh UN reported that Iraq has used mustard gas against Iranian troops. Rumsfeld was silent on Iraqs use of such weapons until 1990, when he suddenly condemned Iraq, just in time to meet the changing needs of Americas weapons makers and Defence  Dept contractors.

Donald Rumsfelds actions on behalf of the US Govt in the 1980s directly enabled Saddam Hussein to purchase weapons of mass destruction, from American Corporations.  In the early 1980s Hussein purchased at least 200 million dollars worth of US made Bell "Huey" helicopters that were used to drop nerve gas on the Kurdish town of Hallabjah in 1988.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Re: Dick Cheney's company subsidiaries sold....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 04:16:28 PM »
After Cheney became CEO of Haliburton in 1995, his company did as much as $73 million worth of business with Iraq through subsidiaries selling oil drilling  equipment and pipeline gear to the Hussein govt.

Alcolac, a subsidiary of Haluburton, sold the Hussein regime thiodiglycol, the basic component for mustard gas. So did Nu Kraft Mercantile Corp of Brooklyn.

Another Haliburton subsidiary, Union Carbide, was named in a 1996 Senate Banking Committee report as having sold Iraq chemical and biological agents in the late 80s and early 90s.
The US Govt approved 771 contracts worth $1.5billion for the export of biological and chemical agents to Iraq between 1985 and 1990.

Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defence, was Ronald Reagans Middle East Envoy in the early 1980s. In March 1984, Rumsfled met with Iraqi Foriegn Minister Tariq Aziz and told him that the United States was willing to back an Iraqi escalation in its war with Iran. The same day Rumsfled met with Aziz, teh UN reported that Iraq has used mustard gas against Iranian troops. Rumsfeld was silent on Iraqs use of such weapons until 1990, when he suddenly condemned Iraq, just in time to meet the changing needs of Americas weapons makers and Defence  Dept contractors.

Donald Rumsfelds actions on behalf of the US Govt in the 1980s directly enabled Saddam Hussein to purchase weapons of mass destruction, from American Corporations.  In the early 1980s Hussein purchased at least 200 million dollars worth of US made Bell "Huey" helicopters that were used to drop nerve gas on the Kurdish town of Hallabjah in 1988.

I havent read this yet, but could you provide a source that I could fact check with?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 05:17:14 PM »
Its from my college paper, i dont know if they have an online site, i just typed this str8 from the paper

and um,, u really think i pulled this outta my ass?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 05:28:33 PM »
Its from my college paper, i dont know if they have an online site, i just typed this str8 from the paper

and um,, u really think i pulled this outta my ass?

Why don't you search for an online site. So everybody here can verify it for themselves. As it stands, It's just words.