Author Topic: If I were an American citizen.....  (Read 626 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: If I were an American citizen.....
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2002, 03:03:46 PM »

Well you aren't an American citizen. Deal with it.

HA HA HA

take notes kid, this is what someone says when they're at a loss for words

LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2002, 03:16:04 PM »

HA HA HA

take notes kid, this is what someone says when they're at a loss for words

LOL

Let's take a look at your OG statement shall we?

I would report Dick Cheney to the House Un Terrorist Services or whatever the fuck its called

Hunh? What is the "House Un Terrorist Services"? Are you talking about the United Nations? You don't even know the name of the organization you are commenting on.

cuz Bush says Saddam and Terrorism are connected right?

Yes. There is proof of this. Look for it in the British Dossier coming out soon on Saddam.

And since, Cheneys Halliburtun company and its subsidieries sold chemicals and equipment to the Iraqi regime, doesnt that make Dick Cheney a terrorist too?

What company are you talking about? A search for "Halliburtun" on yahoo comes up with nothing. Without FACTS You can talk all you want.

"You're either with us or you're with the terrorists"

Yes. That is what the president said.

You are correct. I am at a loss for words. I have no Idea what you are talking about. Perhpas if you provided facts and data that I could see for myself, I would comment. As of now, this gibberish is just that...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2002, 04:57:01 PM »
fair point, i will post the article soon, then i anxiously await your reply
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2002, 05:49:40 PM »
And yeah its spelled Halliburton

check the facts

Its subsidieries sold $73 million dollars worth of chemical production equipment to the Hussein Regime, in the mid 90s,. i got the article at my campus, ill post it up tomorrow, im sleepy now

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2002, 06:11:06 PM »
You don't have to be an american citizen to report him.  If you've got the balls to do it instead of just running your mouth about it, go to www.fbi.org and report him, you can do it nomatter what country you live in.  

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2002, 09:17:40 PM »
You don't have to be an american citizen to report him.  If you've got the balls to do it instead of just running your mouth about it, go to www.fbi.org and report him, you can do it nomatter what country you live in.  

Yeah..... Trauma had the balls to report me.  You just got to be big shit man.  Then you can sit behind your computer and report people you disagree with all day!!!!!! Trauma gets off to that shit!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2002, 09:47:44 PM »

Yeah..... Trauma had the balls to report me.  You just got to be big shit man.  Then you can sit behind your computer and report people you disagree with all day!!!!!! Trauma gets off to that shit!!!!!

Quit trying to grow a beard... It isn't working.

Back to the subject at hand... I eagerly await these articles tech

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2002, 09:47:55 PM »
calm down mr. muslums

canada's borders are just AYY ok right?

aaaaaahhh canada home of dudly do right the cartoon and harbored terrorists from all over the world.....i'm sorry let me rephrase that one.....harbored terrorists with FREE HEALTH CARE :) good job AYY :) not only are you housing terrorists and letting them just spill over into our borders and into russia but for licking their wounds as well, ooooooooh canada oooooooooooh canada......lmao

anything about the US you "dish out"  canada gets the bigger dump load

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2002, 12:20:24 AM »
^^^ It's not even about Canada Vs the U.S... it's more about tha U.S vs the Middle East... He just happens to be a Middle Eastern person who lives in Canada. I doubt he says ayyy and ooooo....

I dont really get involved in these Political Posts... I'm just a stoner... and American Stoner... but I suggest you dont get involved either if you're just gonna talk shit.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2002, 08:59:30 AM »

lol u know damn well, what the point of this post was, to expose hypocricy and see what your justifications are

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2002, 09:01:03 AM »
calm down mr. muslums

canada's borders are just AYY ok right?

aaaaaahhh canada home of dudly do right the cartoon and harbored terrorists from all over the world.....i'm sorry let me rephrase that one.....harbored terrorists with FREE HEALTH CARE :) good job AYY :) not only are you housing terrorists and letting them just spill over into our borders and into russia but for licking their wounds as well, ooooooooh canada oooooooooooh canada......lmao

anything about the US you "dish out"  canada gets the bigger dump load

if you came back to make comments like this....dont bother at all, lol

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2002, 10:24:26 AM »

lol u know damn well, what the point of this post was, to expose hypocricy and see what your justifications are

You haven't exposed anything but bad spelling and illogical assumptions.

I'm waiting...

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2002, 11:17:36 AM »

You haven't exposed anything but bad spelling and illogical assumptions.

I'm waiting...

He didn't assume anything, and his post made complete sense to me.

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2002, 11:35:43 AM »

He didn't assume anything, and his post made complete sense to me.

Are you blind or just ignorant regarding the facts? Please refer to the 1st page of this post. He provided no evidence, didn't know the name of the organization he was talking about, and didn't even spell the name of the company he was talking about correctly.

But hey, If you can make sense out of gibberish, More power to ya. I wanna know how you do it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2002, 03:15:14 PM »
So much bullshit, so little time.....

I'll just keep quiet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE