Author Topic: Royce_Da_59-M.I.C_Mixtape_Vol_1-2003-MoB  (Read 1032 times)

N-Sane Brain

Re:Royce_Da_59-M.I.C_Mixtape_Vol_1-2003-MoB
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2003, 06:59:04 AM »
^^ LoL @ WORD! Canibus is the illest battle-rapper alive, and this diss is nothin' special. You overrate that too much.

M.O.P., Tech N9ne, Lloyd Banks, Royce Da 5'9",... What's next? I'm not hatin', but don't talk about groupies in your situation.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 06:59:28 AM by The T'cha »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2003, 10:58:25 AM »
Ahh, the Canibus groupie clan is here to kill us all.
Take cover.

How can U talk about groupies Look at ya fuckin name
Each month U got a new 1

Who dick U gona ride today ?

lmao.....funny shit

anyways

royce versatile? i dunno dawg, i never thought about that befo......versatile in hip hop is being able to rap and still shne on a load of different style beats n shit...........talkin about so many different topics is more like a niggaz range.....

i think its to early to say whether royce is a versatile nigga, dude aint released nuttin but rock city.......

on the other hand......canibus aint exactly very versatile either.....and thats truth, his a dope mc and ofcourse lyricist.......but versatile..........both rappers aint done nuthin to prove that yet

peace

SGV

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2003, 11:35:16 AM »
^^ LoL @ WORD! Canibus is the illest battle-rapper alive, and this diss is nothin' special. You overrate that too much.

M.O.P., Tech N9ne, Lloyd Banks, Royce Da 5'9",... What's next? I'm not hatin', but don't talk about groupies in your situation.
LMAO. He got you there Jomo.

Royce is mad boring.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2003, 03:33:17 PM »
can i download this shit off anybody, like using Aim or something, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2003, 03:49:31 PM »
ROYCE JOME is definately over-hyping 5'9. giving me all these reviews and comments from web sites doesn't prove anything. yes, i heard the M.I.C. mixtape, but it is not what royce jome claims it to be. he is a descent lyricist with a descent flow, thats about it

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2003, 04:39:34 PM »
fuck off, royce is sick.
could you provide me wit that tape jome? I wasnt lucky enuff to find&get it myself
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2003, 05:04:03 PM »
Hell ya Royce is versatile.  Just look at Rock City.  

He's used extented metaphors ("Who Am I?"), battle raps ("Boom"), different topics like his son ("Life"), his dick ("My Friend"), his city ("Rock City"), etc.

He came with different deliverys and did it well.  For example check "Let's Go" where he's matching Twista's lightning quick delivery.  

The Source was on point when they called him "The Complete MC".

Jome

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2003, 07:24:41 PM »
Real talk C2Knuckles..

Most people sleep on Royce da 5'9, and 0.5% of them have heard his new stuff.. (the mixtapes)
He's grown a lot since "Rock City", and like Hiphopsite.com and The Source said, he's "the complete MC" with an "ungodly flow".

Canibus can't measure in most categories, except maybe straight lyrics and flow, though he sometimes get mad boring.
I bump as much Canibus as the average Canibus-Stan, but his topics isn't top-knotch, his voice gets annoying after 30 minutes, plus he's too 1-dimensional..

Of course, if you adore all Canibus-albums, and have never heard Royce da 5'9, there's no need for discussing this matter. (@ Man. City Connolly)
And again, Royce used to be down with Eminem, which is all Canibus-fans big devil..

s7ven, I don't have a link, but I'll hook you up on mIRC..

SGV

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2003, 07:33:05 PM »

He's grown a lot since "Rock City", and like Hiphopsite.com and The Source said, he's "the complete MC" with an "ungodly flow".
So now the Source is credible? LMAO. They clown 50, they're jokes, they big up Royce, they're OK in your book. Choose your way of thought, it's one or the other.

I don't think Royce is all that great, he hasn't really impressed me that much. I haven't liked him even when he was clowning Em, so save that.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2003, 07:56:32 PM »

So now the Source is credible? LMAO. They clown 50, they're jokes, they big up Royce, they're OK in your book. Choose your way of thought, it's one or the other.

I don't think Royce is all that great, he hasn't really impressed me that much. I haven't liked him even when he was clowning Em, so save that.

YEAH, in your mind it's either "Great and underrated" OR "wack as fuck".
Some people have a middle way..

The Source might be hypocrits, biased, and shady business-wise, but when it comes to unsigned/underground artists, (especially those of another origin than Eastcoast) which they have no benefit/profit of mentioning in a positive way, they still know about hiphop..

Just see how different they mention Eminem, from "Unsigned Hype" to after his superstardom..
What's that.. ??
Change of mind.. ??
Uhh-uhh.

Same goes for other big stars.. if they don't have their ads in The Source, and do not talk about THe Source in a good light.. = bad review/bad press/negative articles.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2003, 08:01:56 PM »

YEAH, in your mind it's either "Great and underrated" OR "wack as fuck".
Some people have a middle way..

The Source might be hypocrits, biased, and shady business-wise, but when it comes to unsigned/underground artists, (especially those of another origin than Eastcoast) which they have no benefit/profit of mentioning in a positive way, they still know about hiphop..

Just see how different they mention Eminem, from "Unsigned Hype" to after his superstardom..
What's that.. ??
Change of mind.. ??
Uhh-uhh.

Same goes for other big stars.. if they don't have their ads in The Source, and do not talk about THe Source in a good light.. = bad review/bad press/negative articles.

The Source benefits and profits off any artist they promote, not just East Coast artists. LMAO. If they're putting them in the mag , it's because people are checking for that artist, it's not just because. LMAO @ the reasoning.

The Source has been a joke magazine FOR YEARS. Way before Eminem was a factor, way before 50 Cent was super thug. Im talking before Zino was a Made Man and he was still Almighty RSO.

The Source has a good eye at featuring up and coming artists, but they don't follow up.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2003, 08:04:20 PM »

The Source has been a joke magazine FOR YEARS.
+
The Source has a good eye at featuring up and coming artists, but they don't follow up.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said.. why are you arguing your own points.. ???

SGV

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2003, 08:06:02 PM »

The Source has been a joke magazine FOR YEARS.
+

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said.. why are you arguing your own points.. ???

The first comment I don't see.

I was agreeing with the second point.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2003, 09:37:19 PM »
SGV makes some good points there
Royce is aight, but not really worth all the hype Royce Jome is giving him. not to mention jome is also the one who gave the G-unit album a 4.5 out of 5 (lol) if im not mistaken

if you like 5'9 thats cool, but jome.. stop making him out to be a god or some shit

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2003, 01:26:26 AM »
Man City Connolly ??? WTF

Dont call me a groupie then. And I notice how U never answered everyone who was calling U a Groupie.

Truth Hurts