Author Topic: Royce_Da_59-M.I.C_Mixtape_Vol_1-2003-MoB  (Read 1067 times)

Jome

Re:Royce_Da_59-M.I.C_Mixtape_Vol_1-2003-MoB
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2003, 09:31:13 PM »
Please tell me how Lloyd Banks is overrated in 2 simple sentences ??

Please tell me how Royce Da 5'9 gets too much props and record-sales, when rappers like Chingy, Nelly, 50 Cent and Ja Rule is going several times platinum ??

It's funny how some fans SUDDENLY starts hating on a rapper once they get in beef with their favorite rapper...
..isn't it Connolly ??
Eminem ??
Royce ??
Probably LL Cool J as well ??

« Last Edit: December 11, 2003, 09:31:55 PM by Royce Jome »

SGV

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2003, 10:30:50 PM »

Please tell me how Royce Da 5'9 gets too much props and record-sales, when rappers like Chingy, Nelly, 50 Cent and Ja Rule is going several times platinum ??

It's funny how some fans SUDDENLY starts hating on a rapper once they get in beef with their favorite rapper...
..isn't it Connolly ??
Eminem ??
Royce ??

No need for two sentences, I got two words that proves he's overrated. The Future.

What is it with you and sales? Sales dictates your way of listening doesn't it? Man! Tell me Royce isn't getting props here: Royce possess certain attributes that most emcees lack today---a contagious confidence and ungodly flow (which has gotten even more-refined since Rock City).  Combine that with a tendency to annihilate beats and it undeniably places him in an elevated category only hip-hop's elite can deal with (why another major-label has not scooped him up is a mystery).

And, the reason he don't sell, is because he tried and failed miserably. Remember, "I wanna be bad! Cuz you make me feel so good!" LMAO! "Willa Willa Willa whatchu want whatchu want!" LMAO @ this clown. Willa Ford feat. Royce Da 5'9 - I Wanna Be Bad. As long as he does crap like that, he get's clowned on.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2003, 01:41:44 AM »

..isn't it Connolly ??
Eminem ??
Royce ??

Listen Norway boy
U dont know me and what I like
But I know something about U Your a GROUPIE

END OF

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2003, 09:52:51 AM »
Canibus has suck a Cult-like following because there are a number of people out there who get it...meaning, when rap has passed it's time, which may not be for a long time, and something else comes along, people will want to hear only the best from rap, so they will ask who had the most to say? who could make you think and straight up boggle your mind? who talked about more than money, cars and bitches in his day because that shit got played out, and they will be turned to canibus...i believe canibus will get his sometime down the road, he just isn't appreciated as much as he should be right now...

as for royce da 5'9...he is a sick emcee no doubt, and one of my favourites in the game for a long time and i can honestly say that after only hearing his one cd, his mixtapes and all that unreleased shit...But, and this is a big but...he doesn't hold a candle next to canibus...maybe that's unfair to say because they have never battled before, so i'll re-phrase that...royce isn't as dope as bis...but i do think he is one of few who could battle bis and come out not looking foolish...that just how i feel, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2003, 03:37:52 PM »
Canibus has suck a Cult-like following because there are a number of people out there who get it...meaning, when rap has passed it's time, which may not be for a long time, and something else comes along, people will want to hear only the best from rap, so they will ask who had the most to say? who could make you think and straight up boggle your mind? who talked about more than money, cars and bitches in his day because that shit got played out, and they will be turned to canibus...i believe canibus will get his sometime down the road, he just isn't appreciated as much as he should be right now...

No, Canibus has already reached the height of his popularity.

as for royce da 5'9...he is a sick emcee no doubt, and one of my favourites in the game for a long time and i can honestly say that after only hearing his one cd, his mixtapes and all that unreleased shit...But, and this is a big but...he doesn't hold a candle next to canibus...maybe that's unfair to say because they have never battled before, so i'll re-phrase that...royce isn't as dope as bis...but i do think he is one of few who could battle bis and come out not looking foolish...that just how i feel, peace.

How do you figure Royce Da 5'9" isn't as dope as Canibus?

Jome

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2003, 10:58:18 PM »
Listen Norway boy
U dont know me and what I like
But I know something about U Your a GROUPIE

END OF

WOW, I'm discussing with a retard.
Better stay in the PL-topics..

SGV: Yeah, Royce had a few commercial tracks, what artist haven't ??
Not many.. not many.
Banks is still in 50's shadow.. IMO, he's underrated cuz a lot of ppl view him as 50's sidekick, and he hasn't even released a album yet..
Getting props from certain people doesn't make you overrated or @ ground zero, it only means some people are beware of your skills..
Canibus get more props than most rappers on the internet, does that make him overrated ?

AlerG: Canibus is @ the height of his career.. he's a niche-rapper..
Not that that is a bad thing, but he isn't for everybody..
He'll stay a underdog type, he seems to like that position..

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2003, 06:49:29 AM »
Norway the Meca of Hip Hop  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2003, 06:54:58 AM »
Norway the Meca of Hip Hop  ;D

is he less reliable in  comparison to you cause he's from norway and you is from england, which is the meca of hiphop as well?!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2003, 08:02:00 AM »
Yeah but at least we speak fuckin English
Smart Arsed Twat

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2003, 09:26:15 AM »
lol pleez aint nobody who jus thinks of banks as 50's sidekick.......everybody who knows about g unit knows about banks,  everybody been mentionin him nuff times befo the album dropped, sayin that ppl say apparently banks is better than 50 and shit and so on......his even been called the future, 50 bigs him up on his own tracks, his released several mixtapes and shit and has a buzz forhimself without even releasing a lp! i dunno who u be chillin with dawg but the ppl u talkin about who jus think of banks as 50 side kick are the minority.........being dubbed as the future and shit is def a compliment..........

in no way is banks underrated, its as simple as that.....

50 is massive, whether cats like him or not, niggaz huge, everything he does gets on new at the moment , so for banks to even get a name for himself during all this is a good achievement in itself.....

like most cats  are sayin, to say banks is underrated is pure jokes

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2003, 09:30:08 AM »
oh and by the way, on the g unit album buck killed 50 and banks on bare tracks....banks was completely wack on some joints on that album,i couldnt beleive how he was rapping but he was sick as fuck on others to but he was real inconsistant but niggaz were trying hard to find the better banks stuff on this album, luckily his buzz is big so he wont get to much hate from this......50 sounded complacent......nigga needs to remember, jus cuz his big now dont mean his gonna be there forever if he thinks he done everything.........buck was the one everyone was worried about befo the album dropped, and buck came out the nigga who won after this album dropped.......some of his verses were mad ill

peace

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2003, 09:49:48 AM »
Yeah but at least we speak fuckin English
Smart Arsed Twat

shiznit..

seems like yall underestimated this dude right here..

I thought u knew.. he speaks english  

SGV

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2003, 11:41:17 AM »

SGV: Yeah, Royce had a few commercial tracks, what artist haven't ??
Not many.. not many.
Banks is still in 50's shadow.. IMO, he's underrated cuz a lot of ppl view him as 50's sidekick, and he hasn't even released a album yet..
Getting props from certain people doesn't make you overrated or @ ground zero, it only means some people are beware of your skills..
Canibus get more props than most rappers on the internet, does that make him overrated ?

It's one thing to make a commercial track. It's one thing to make a pop song, when you claim to be Underground.

Until Banks has an LP, he'll be 50's sidekick, but that's a given. Anyone with 50 right now will be 50's sidekick. Banks gets his props though. Not from me, I think he's wack. But, there's enough people out there who think he's gonna lead Hip Hop in a few years. Now, if that's underrated, then I don't know what's Overrated.

Canibus is a scumbag. I don't like him. He has a cult following. His fans have been the same since like 98. He keeps the same fans, they all happen to have computers. But, Canibus gets props from people like King Tech, so I don't think he'd be considered underrated. I do know this though. As much as I don't like him, skills wise most of his fans aren't lying. I don't think he's overrated, just misguided.

Jome

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2003, 11:19:08 PM »
LOL @ Adam Connolly, you fake fuck.. since when did Manchester, UK become the mecca of hiphop then.. ??
Only hiphop you talk about is Canibus.. or "the bitch" Eminem for dissing Canibus.. LMAO
Obviously you got nothing hiphop-related to say, keep the beef in the G-spot.
"Norway Boy" is supposed to be a insult or are you giving me props now ?? Bitch pleez

Canibus is a scumbag. I don't like him. He has a cult following. His fans have been the same since like 98. He keeps the same fans, they all happen to have computers.

LMAO  ;D

« Last Edit: December 13, 2003, 11:20:09 PM by Royce Jome »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2003, 04:18:53 AM »
Fake ?

LOL Yeah I like Canibus and others but I dont call myself Canibus Donnelly or Above The Law Donnelly.

And I know nothing ? OK
That must be why I got my own Hip Hop Radio Show
And have interviewed lots of Hip Hop acts

Fuckin Knob End