Author Topic: The White Population of London is Rapidly Declining  (Read 470 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:The White Population of London is Rapidly Declining
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2003, 07:17:08 PM »
What if the number of Muslims living in Cairo or Mecca was rapidly declining?

There will never be a decline of Muslims in Mecca.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 04:38:23 AM »
Ethnic minorities have been coming too London for hundreds of years now, its nothing new, in fact its one of the things that makes London a great place too live, if you cant see past skin colour, then you may aswell avoid London althogether cos there aren't many (if any) more diverse cities on Earth.
Damn straight ni**a...

...i moved away from london to brighton (equally open minded place...in fact very similar in many ways...some call it little london) now i live in a shit hole (a posh shit hole) that hates all outsiders...by that they mean peoples not born n bred there with the local accent and interbred friends...god forbid should a black / asian / gay / odd looking / northern / southern / chinese / bisexual ...etc etc step on their toes by walking in the town centre...

...fu**ing pile o' shite thats what i call them and people like them...too afraid of their imagination in the shadows to embrace any change whatsoever whether it be for the good or bad.

Ive grown up with people of all races / religions / cultures and i hope that it has made me a more balances / well rounded human being ... i couldnt imagine only mixing with my "own"...we are all different so this thought is ridiculous...if anything i "click" and always have with peolple from afro-carribean / west african background...(does that make me racist against whites if i choose to block them for their race)...um....yep it would!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 04:46:49 AM by OpTiCaL »

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2003, 08:12:21 AM »
Somehow I can't see a gay in Brighton getting a bad reception.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2003, 08:19:43 AM »
she dosent live in brighton, she used to live there after london, now she lives in a shit hole ;)

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2003, 08:39:41 AM »
I apologise.

But when she says she lives in a posh shit hole, I'm guessing its a nice area she just doesn't like the people.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 08:44:03 AM »
yeah its a very snobby city there

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2003, 09:54:21 AM »
I apologise.

But when she says she lives in a posh shit hole, I'm guessing its a nice area she just doesn't like the people.

Yep...and yep

and btw gays in brighton are no big deal...the gay clubs / pubs / bars / hangout points are really only on two (long and parrallel) roads...so if you dont want to see anything you stay away from there really.

Brighton (and London) is about multiculture...people from all over...all very different...

...beautiful, fun people who you can learn good habits and bad...life's you choice ;)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2003, 02:44:12 PM »

Of course there won't, Muslims would never let that happen. That is my point. Only white people are willingly allowing themselves to become minorities in their own countries and have their culture slowly killed off. You don't here anybody but white people going on and on about how important diversity is and how they need to diversify their countries. It is nonsense.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 02:47:59 PM by CWalker187 »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2003, 04:27:04 PM »

Of course there won't, Muslims would never let that happen. That is my point. Only white people are willingly allowing themselves to become minorities in their own countries and have their culture slowly killed off. You don't here anybody but white people going on and on about how important diversity is and how they need to diversify their countries. It is nonsense.

The US is a completely different situation than Mecca. The reason Mecca will never have non-Muslims is because God/Allah gave us that area exclusively for the Hajj. I thought the US took pride in it's diversity?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2003, 08:09:45 PM »

Didn't I give examples of Latinos being minorities in there own countries. Hell, the U.S. is not a white nation, but a Native American culture, and Natives are a hardcore minority in the U.S. YEAH FOR DIVERSITY!!!

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2003, 11:00:15 PM »
  Fuck Racism.. Fuck Racists..  Fuck Religion..

Hurray for Globalization and Hurray for a Globalised Individualist..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2003, 01:16:49 PM »
man this aint about religions, this is about mo people of all colours comin to a city........whats wrong with that, y'all who find this really disturbin n shit are weak as fuck............i'd lvoe to go to a place where pussy's live like cwalker and fuck him up in his own yard, lol.....damn so many ppl talk shit on niggaz and other colours ppl like asains n chinese and shit, its a joke.......but y'all always gotta reason or excuse for it to be kool...........jus check the eminem threads!

peace

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2003, 07:30:05 PM »
man this aint about religions, this is about mo people of all colours comin to a city........whats wrong with that, y'all who find this really disturbin n shit are weak as fuck............i'd lvoe to go to a place where pussy's live like cwalker and fuck him up in his own yard, lol.....damn so many ppl talk shit on niggaz and other colours ppl like asains n chinese and shit, its a joke.......but y'all always gotta reason or excuse for it to be kool...........jus check the eminem threads!

peace

Come to Ohio and try it, bitch.

Smoke

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2003, 01:48:43 PM »
This discussion is gay. No offence. 71.2% of the population of London is made by white people, ok. So?? That means 71.2 per cent of the population of London is mature enought to live with other people, with a different skin color than them. Well, maybe not 71.2%, but i live in Italy, here we can say that 99% of the WHOLE population of Italy is made by white ppl (we have no colonies etc), and trust me, that shit doesnt make Italy better than London or UK, and we still have racism here. Not white vs blacks, but North vs South, same skin color. Racism is everywhere in the world, and it exists cause people is ignorant and stupid. It's nothing to be fierce, ok, i see your point, but it aint a problem either. Problem is if this 71.2% of the population and the other 28.8% dont live in peace together. Problem is if you call it a problem.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2003, 05:18:16 PM »

peace

Come to Ohio and try it, bitch.

^^^lol tuff guy , "bitch" ahahaha you be a funny pussy, i aint even postin another message on a pussy man, im done with makin jokes outta pussys like u
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen