Author Topic: Avatar size limits  (Read 633 times)

Jome

« on: December 06, 2003, 09:59:06 PM »
There should be a max avatar limit on here, and a max # of pix in each sig..
Someone used Eva Mendez whole catalog of pics, and there's some horrible examples right now, e.g. Tom Gotti..

Seriously, who got the time to scroll through all this shit, aprox. 10-15 times a day (for each post)..

The board is getting ridiculous boring/time-consuming to read with all this BS..
Is there a way to set fixed sizes, and max pics ?

Don Breezio

Re:Avatar size limits
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 10:23:37 PM »
yeah i agree...shits getting way out of hand

pappy

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 10:40:27 PM »
i got rid of the map of queens but the other stuff is stayin cuz it aint even that bad

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 10:54:57 PM »
Aint Even Bad?? I Agree With Royce...There Should B A Limit...Well At Least Have the images right next to each other so we dont have to scroll down all the time.....

My Avatar Is fine right?

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2003, 11:44:01 PM »
ya e dash ur avatar is fine cuz its small pics and goes to the side now wtf is up with that fag in tom gottis avatar is he a fag whos doin life in prison yes it needs to be limited cuz this shits gettin even shiitier and y would the fuck would u put  a map OMFG why would the fuck would u do that i mean c'mon wtf is goin on here , Overseer edit it like he did my avatar cuz it was too big of a picture

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2003, 01:20:44 AM »
lol, i've been saying this for over a year now.

You guys forget that their are people on dial up trying to view these forums and half of the time they have to download over 4 megs worth of pics just to read

"lol"

i'd be pissed if I was a dial up user.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2003, 01:22:55 AM »
ya e dash ur avatar is fine cuz its small pics and goes to the side now wtf is up with that fag in tom gottis avatar is he a fag whos doin life in prison yes it needs to be limited cuz this shits gettin even shiitier and y would the fuck would u put  a map OMFG why would the fuck would u do that i mean c'mon wtf is goin on here , Overseer edit it like he did my avatar cuz it was too big of a picture

He's not serving life, he's fucking dead.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2003, 10:32:34 AM »

He's not serving life, he's fucking dead.

Yeah I was gonna say. If you guys don't know who John Gotti is then prehaps its good that Tom does have his pics in his sig, so you might actually bother finding out.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2003, 10:44:09 AM »
Yeah, I also think there should be a limit on the amount of pics you have in your sig.

There's this guy (I don't remember his name) and he has a pic of The Alkaholiks forum, an orange pic with an animal AND a DJ Shadow pic...it's a bit too much if you'd ask me.

Nightfall

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2003, 10:47:27 AM »
Yeah, I also think there should be a limit on the amount of pics you have in your sig.

There's this guy (I don't remember his name) and he has a pic of The Alkaholiks forum, an orange pic with an animal AND a DJ Shadow pic...it's a bit too much if you'd ask me.

animal?! thats Quasimoto, lol

i agree, tho, its too much, but everyone has too much, so i didnt really care, cause i dont make a difference

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2003, 10:53:53 AM »
I think it's much more serious and adult to have not too much in one's sig. to me people wit overlarged sigs are just childish.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2003, 10:55:26 AM »
Animal, Quasimoto...I don't care who it is frankly  ;D

but everyone has too much

^^^^Not really  ::)

You said it yourself: "i agree, tho, its too much", but yet, you won't remove the pics 'cause there are a few other members who also have many pics?

I don't get it...

Nightfall

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2003, 10:55:29 AM »
I think it's much more serious and adult to have not too much in one's sig. to me people wit overlarged sigs are just childish.

urs is oversized too, lol, isnt this a lil hypocritical?

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2003, 10:55:41 AM »
yup... it just helps u spot the childish ones.. lol

Nightfall

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2003, 10:58:16 AM »
Animal, Quasimoto...I don't care who it is frankly  ;D

but everyone has too much

^^^^Not really  ::)

You said it yourself: "i agree, tho, its too much", but yet, you won't remove the pics 'cause there are a few other members who also have many pics?

I don't get it...

too many actually, some have vertical oversized pictures, wich are actually more annoying (yes i do too) but no ones moaning about that

if everyone would just keep everything maybe as wide as the board is, i would change my sig aswel, my sig at djimixed, likwit forum and aftermathmusic alll arent big, cause everyone has small sigs