Author Topic: What did u really learn from school  (Read 663 times)

HBKid_Jr

What did u really learn from school
« on: September 09, 2002, 09:06:41 PM »
im not talkin bout math or history im talkin about life an society.  I learned that if you are yourself,  u will be looked down on an looked at as an outcast.  If you have money an follow tha trends every1 will be your friend no matter what type of person you are.  I learned that if your not makin as much money as every1 else you wont go anywhere in life.  I learned that tha smarter people were tha ones that got poor grades an dropped out not tha kids gettin 90's or tha kids in tha slower classes.  I learned even tha teachers favor tha popular kids.  I learned girls liked to be used.  I learned every1 is talkin behind your back  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: What did u really learn from school
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 07:38:44 AM »
your life is what you make of it.  you are the negative one who is pessamistic about everything, complain non stop, and degrade yourself all the time.  Now who the hell would want a friend like that?  People don't like hanging around others who are negative and whiny and pessamistic.  Why don't you try enjoying your life sometime.  All that shit you wrote is straight bullshit, that you probably believe yourself.  Quit feeling fucking sorry for yourself Tom, many people are a lot worse off than you are.  Ain't a goddamn thing you can do about your dad being paralyzed, so quit dwelling on that and try and do something positive in your life.  I see you constantly make posts complaining about how shitty your life is.  Well quit fucking complaining, get your ass off the internet and change your damn life.  Of course if you think your life sucks and you don't do anything about it, then it is just gonna keep on sucking.  You act like you are the only fucking poor person in the world.  Open your fuckin eyes and see what the hell is really goin on out there.  Get off your damn ass and make some money.  Work 2 jobs at once, use your fucking brain and think of ways to make money.  But quit the goddamn complaining already.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 04:40:44 PM »
your life is what you make of it.  you are the negative one who is pessamistic about everything, complain non stop, and degrade yourself all the time.  Now who the hell would want a friend like that?  People don't like hanging around others who are negative and whiny and pessamistic.  Why don't you try enjoying your life sometime.  All that shit you wrote is straight bullshit, that you probably believe yourself.  Quit feeling fucking sorry for yourself Tom, many people are a lot worse off than you are.  Ain't a goddamn thing you can do about your dad being paralyzed, so quit dwelling on that and try and do something positive in your life.  I see you constantly make posts complaining about how shitty your life is.  Well quit fucking complaining, get your ass off the internet and change your damn life.  Of course if you think your life sucks and you don't do anything about it, then it is just gonna keep on sucking.  You act like you are the only fucking poor person in the world.  Open your fuckin eyes and see what the hell is really goin on out there.  Get off your damn ass and make some money.  Work 2 jobs at once, use your fucking brain and think of ways to make money.  But quit the goddamn complaining already.

WHY DONT U EAT A FAT FUCKIN DICK U FUCKIN ASSHOLE,  IM NOT COMPLANING THIS IS WHAT I FUCKIN GOT OUT OF SCHOOL,  HEY ATLEAST IM NOT THA ONE THATS IN HIS 20'S AN WANTED TO BEAT UP A 15 YEAR OLD

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 04:42:41 PM »
AN FOR THA RECORD SHIT HEAD I DO WORK,  I HAVE BEEN WORKIN FOR AT THA SAME PLACE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS FUCKIN ASSHOLE.   I WORK 35 HOURS A WEEK NOW SO WHY DONT U GO EAT A FAT DICK AN DROP THA FUCK DEAD,  HEY WHY DONT U  GO DRINK SOME DRANO

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2002, 04:46:20 PM »
COMPLAIN,  I DONT FUCKIN COMPLAIN TO ANY1 BUT ON HERE,  FUCK THIS BOARD IM OUT

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2002, 04:49:16 PM »
FUCK U THIS COMIN FROM THA GUY THAT LOVED HIGH SCHOOL,  GET PUSSY ALL THA TIME,  LIVIN ON HIS OWN,  FUCK U DRINK DRANO BITCH,  OR BETTER YET WHY DONT U TRY AN PICK A FIGHT WIT A 15 YEAR OLD AGAIN

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 04:49:42 PM »
ur out...to kill urself???

OK anyway foo...why the helll are u dissin acgrundy?? hes givin u good advice and all of the shit he said was true but u flip out over him like he was the nigga who paralyzed ur father, WTF...hes jus sayin that shit to help u out but on the real i think u should c a psychologist and do some psychotherapy or take some anti-depressants or some shit
peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 04:53:35 PM »

OK anyway foo...why the helll are u dissin acgrundy?? hes givin u good advice and all of the shit he said was true but u flip out over him like he was the nigga who paralyzed ur father, WTF...hes jus sayin that shit to help u out but on the real i think u should c a psychologist and do some psychotherapy or take some anti-depressants or some shit
peace

man who the fuck are you to say shit like that, do you know tom? NO, then why the hell would you say go see a pycologist, thats fucked up man...your fucked up, and i dont like you.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 04:53:59 PM »

peace

hey why dont u drink some drano 2,  fuckin asshole.  oh yea  if any of yall dont believe im workin 30 suptin hours i try an fidn a way to scan my paychecks from here on out.  fuck u 2 rapquake,  proberly one of them peeps that loved high school.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2002, 04:54:47 PM »
oh yea rap quake,  its looks like u need a fuckin shower

Sub-Z

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2002, 04:58:27 PM »

LMAO'

oh yea,ive learned that i hate everyone

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2002, 05:00:51 PM »
Hmm,  I wasnt attending skool for half of the year in all my classes, yet I know more than most kids in my classes.  :-/

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2002, 05:05:52 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1031641601;start=0#11 date=09/10/02 at 22:00:51]Hmm,  I wasnt attending skool for half of the year in all my classes, yet I know more than most kids in my classes.  :-/

-{bLaDe}

oh yea, to be on topic, i learned that i cant talk to girls, lol

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2002, 05:11:05 PM »

oh ya real funny and original...and for ur record i used to hate my school 2(whitney high:10th-12th), it was a magnet school full of nerdy asians and wanna-be asians who talked a lotta shit behind my back too,
and i never had any real close homeys from my school, the only real good friends i had were in india, in my middle school here, i used to be a nerd ass fob when i came in from india back 6 years ago..i started school and was dressed as a fruitcake and all mothafuckaz started clowning me...i stayed a nerd in 8th grade and in 9th grade a little too, but slowly i changed and fit in more, or watever but i never got real pissed and gave up, and now im a coo cat, lol 8)

if u aint got many friends thats cuz u real depressed and naturally ppl dont wanna be friends wit u, in high school generally ppl are immature and like to clown others to make them feel better, but yo i gotta go now ill continue this shit later if i have more to say pz

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2002, 07:15:41 PM »
I learned that society in high school is complete bullshit and I will not waste my time with it or let it get to mebecause things will change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE