Author Topic: What did u really learn from school  (Read 661 times)

infinite59

Re: What did u really learn from school
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2002, 10:09:41 PM »
im not talkin bout math or history im talkin about life an society.  I learned that if you are yourself,  u will be looked down on an looked at as an outcast.  If you have money an follow tha trends every1 will be your friend no matter what type of person you are.  I learned that if your not makin as much money as every1 else you wont go anywhere in life.  I learned that tha smarter people were tha ones that got poor grades an dropped out not tha kids gettin 90's or tha kids in tha slower classes.  I learned even tha teachers favor tha popular kids.  I learned girls liked to be used.  I learned every1 is talkin behind your back  

Tom... Don't listen to those simple-minded, ignorant bastards.  They don't have the moral strenth and intellectual capacity to accept truth.  And that is all you were speaking.  Was the truth of your experience.  It can not be denied.  Just know that what you saw isn't the way the whole world is as a whole.  Life is revealed to us in fragments.  Don't accept the fragments you recieved in highschool as the total sum, the whole eternal truth.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2002, 12:19:50 AM »

WHY DONT U EAT A FAT FUCKIN DICK U FUCKIN ASSHOLE,  IM NOT COMPLANING THIS IS WHAT I FUCKIN GOT OUT OF SCHOOL,  HEY ATLEAST IM NOT THA ONE THATS IN HIS 20'S AN WANTED TO BEAT UP A 15 YEAR OLD

tom why dont you shut up and think about what you say and do. for real, AC put it down in his post and gave you advice how to enjoy your life and live it better and you go off and disrespect him like that. thats not coo. no wonder you aint got no friends if you disrespect people like that. talk like a real man and try to solve your problems, dont blame others for your problems.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2002, 02:02:40 AM »

tom why dont you shut up and think about what you say and do. for real, AC put it down in his post and gave you advice how to enjoy your life and live it better and you go off and disrespect him like that. thats not coo. no wonder you aint got no friends if you disrespect people like that. talk like a real man and try to solve your problems, dont blame others for your problems.

Fuck that.... Tom, don't listen to these cats.... All they want to do is tell you that life is what you make it.... it's more complex then that, but they are to narrow minded to notice.  Believe in what you feel dogg.... you know what you saw.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2002, 06:30:45 AM »
whatever tom I got nothin against you at, and like others said I was just giving you advice.  say anything you want to say to me, but it really doesn't bother me.  You always talk about having no friends and I tried to help you with that.  I know that it would be real lonely if I had no friends so I was just trying to help you out.  The only thing I know about you is the stuff you write on this board, and usually it is all negative comments and complaining about your life.  Then I give you some advice and look how you react.  For real, who wants a friend like that.  Go ahead and live your life however the hell you want to.  It most likely will never ever really affect me personally no matter what you do with your life.  I mean if I came on here one day and found out you committed suicide cause you were so depressed with your life then that would be really bad and I probably would be sad that such a bad thing had to happen.  I don't understand why you got so angry at me.  I didn't diss you or say anything bad about you.  You just always come to this board with problems about how your life is, and I been through some real hard situations in my own life, and I bet you I have had a lot more life experiences then you.  I was just trying to help you out, so you can enjoy life and be happy.  But do what you want with your life, I can't stop you.

bez

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2002, 06:31:33 AM »
in school I learned the basic's about life.  Thats  all really, I learned to be myself and I can do anything if I try.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2002, 06:35:16 AM »
oh and btw tom I admitted that it was extremely stupid of me to want to fight NIK, and I apologized to the whole board and NIK.  So at least I admit and realize I am in the wrong, unlike the 85% ignorant people on this board.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2002, 05:43:52 PM »
im not talkin bout math or history im talkin about life an society.  I learned that if you are yourself,  u will be looked down on an looked at as an outcast.  If you have money an follow tha trends every1 will be your friend no matter what type of person you are.  I learned that if your not makin as much money as every1 else you wont go anywhere in life.  I learned that tha smarter people were tha ones that got poor grades an dropped out not tha kids gettin 90's or tha kids in tha slower classes.  I learned even tha teachers favor tha popular kids.  I learned girls liked to be used.  I learned every1 is talkin behind your back  

Man, lol... you've got it twisted.  I'm sorry school was a bad experience for you, but I'll tell you my take on it.  I was myself the whole time, and I'm not the smartest guy, or the best looking, I don't even play sports besides basketball.  But I had MAD friends, because I had a positive attitude, and was cool with everybody.  I was never looked down upon, or ridiculed.  I had no money, rode the bus, and got free lunch.  While the kids that got bad grades and dropped out WERE smart, the REALLY smart ones were intelligent enough to play the game and get the degree that they were intelligent enough to know was necessary to survive in the world.  The teachers do favor the popular kids, because everyone likes somebody outgoing.  If you'll think it over, the positive kids were the popular ones, the ones who either were always positive, or the ones who were outgoing.  Girls don't like to be used, their just confused because of how society raises them and treats them.  A real man can handle a confused girl.  People do talk behind your back, but in reality, we all talk about people behind their back, it's human nature.  Peace~

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2002, 07:43:24 PM »

Man, lol... you've got it twisted.  I'm sorry school was a bad experience for you, but I'll tell you my take on it.  I was myself the whole time, and I'm not the smartest guy, or the best looking, I don't even play sports besides basketball.  But I had MAD friends, because I had a positive attitude, and was cool with everybody.  I was never looked down upon, or ridiculed.  I had no money, rode the bus, and got free lunch.  While the kids that got bad grades and dropped out WERE smart, the REALLY smart ones were intelligent enough to play the game and get the degree that they were intelligent enough to know was necessary to survive in the world.  The teachers do favor the popular kids, because everyone likes somebody outgoing.  If you'll think it over, the positive kids were the popular ones, the ones who either were always positive, or the ones who were outgoing.  Girls don't like to be used, their just confused because of how society raises them and treats them.  A real man can handle a confused girl.  People do talk behind your back, but in reality, we all talk about people behind their back, it's human nature.  Peace~

What's unique about this discussion is that the steady, deliberate speach of Trauma rings true, yet on the opposite end of the spectrum, the other side of the mirror; Tom's desperate, soul-searching attempt to illustrate the hypocrisy and dissapointment that plaque's the public school system: Are equally correct, and necassary agents in the solution to teanage angst.  

The maturity of Trauma, and the stark, brutal invective of Tom, both need to be brought to the forum.  And I think that the answer is a merging of the two extremes.  

It is imperative that we keep our distance from the more salient aspects of analysis, and continue to dig deaper into the mud of that foul smelling dungeon; if we travel through that murky, smog filled battlefield; we will recieve a hard fought victory in the road to self-liberation and empathy.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2002, 07:46:36 PM »

What's unique about this discussion is that the steady, deliberate speach of Trauma rings true, yet on the opposite end of the spectrum, the other side of the mirror; Tom's desperate, soul-searching attempt to illustrate the hypocrisy and dissapointment that plaque's the public school system: Are equally correct, and necassary agents in the solution to teanage angst.  

The maturity of Trauma, and the stark, brutal invective of Tom, both need to be brought to the forum.  And I think that the answer is a merging of the two extremes.  

It is imperative that we keep our distance from the more salient aspects of analysis, and continue to dig deaper into the mud of that foul smelling dungeon; if we travel through that murky, smog filled battlefield; we will recieve a hard fought victory in the road to self-liberation and empathy.  

You really like to use the Thesaurus hunh? ;)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2002, 07:56:11 PM »

You really like to use the Thesaurus hunh? ;)

Yes, I like to speak with elequence and use my broad intellect to provide an additional dimension; An added dimension capable of penetrating so profoundly into ones own little world, that one may be unalterably changed and emancipated from the more salient aspects of life.  

It is not enough to simply describe what an object is.  On the contrary, we must make an honest, united attempt to explain what is above, around and underneath an object.  And what it is that makes up the DNA of that object.  It takes courage and willed objectivity to read me, because I will not placate you with readily consumable, and packaged solutions.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2002, 08:05:56 PM »

Yes, I like to speak with elequence and use my broad intellect to provide an additional dimension; An added dimension capable of penetrating so profoundly into ones own little world, that one may be unalterably changed and emancipated from the more salient aspects of life.  

It is not enough to simply describe what an object is.  On the contrary, we must make an honest, united attempt to explain what is above, around and underneath an object.  And what it is that makes up the DNA of that object.  It takes courage and willed objectivity to read me, because I will not placate you with readily consumable, and packaged solutions.

Intresting...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2002, 08:14:16 PM »

lmao

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2002, 08:38:46 PM »
oh an from school a lot of that stuff i mentioned didnt happen to me.  but when ur tha quiet kid u see an hear a lot of fucked up shit.  I give u a couple of examples.  I knew this kid justin,  extremely intelligent.  2 smart for his age,  droppin out.  this kid john in my english class, barely graduating.   than i see these kids that did jack shit,  really were fuckin idiots graduating.  Ive seen it where tha kid always causing a rawkus does not get in trouble for tha shit he/she does but when a quiet kid would do suptin wrong it was a big deal.  If you got money people will like u.  In 10th grade this was this kid anthony,  pretty popular had money,  complete asshole.  i thought tha kid had mad friends.  he moved an tha english teacher was like so any of you keepin in contact with anthony,  every1 was like i hated him he was an asshole.  Now i though every1 was cool with him an now that he is gone every1 suddenly hates him.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2002, 08:58:39 PM »
oh an from school a lot of that stuff i mentioned didnt happen to me.  but when ur tha quiet kid u see an hear a lot of fucked up shit.  I give u a couple of examples.  I knew this kid justin,  extremely intelligent.  2 smart for his age,  droppin out.  this kid john in my english class, barely graduating.   than i see these kids that did jack shit,  really were fuckin idiots graduating.  Ive seen it where tha kid always causing a rawkus does not get in trouble for tha shit he/she does but when a quiet kid would do suptin wrong it was a big deal.  If you got money people will like u.  In 10th grade this was this kid anthony,  pretty popular had money,  complete asshole.  i thought tha kid had mad friends.  he moved an tha english teacher was like so any of you keepin in contact with anthony,  every1 was like i hated him he was an asshole.  Now i though every1 was cool with him an now that he is gone every1 suddenly hates him.

I would characterise Anthony as noisely rambuctious and abonxiously arrogant.  This personality tends to generate overtly posotive responses, while beneath the salient aspects of social and human nature, lies a deep, unspeakable aversion to part of the song he sings.  I believe that people lacked the vocabulary and nerve to tell him the truth to his face.  And instead they chose to offer him readily consumable, placating, conditioned responses; to satisfy his catostrophic ego.  An ego that physically masked his deep, unspeakable insecurities of himself.

Eldridge Cleaver

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2002, 09:27:27 PM »

I would characterise Anthony as noisely rambuctious and abonxiously arrogant.  This personality tends to generate overtly posotive responses, while beneath the salient aspects of social and human nature, lies a deep, unspeakable aversion to part of the song he sings.  I believe that people lacked the vocabulary and nerve to tell him the truth to his face.  And instead they chose to offer him readily consumable, placating, conditioned responses; to satisfy his catostrophic ego.  An ego that physically masked his deep, unspeakable insecurities of himself.

if memory serves me correctly he wasnt noisely rambunctious but was an abonoxious arrogant asshole