Author Topic: Lil sumfin I did on the side (christian devotion)  (Read 576 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Lil sumfin I did on the side (christian devotion)
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 01:37:37 PM »
i like how you went from spreading the gospel on dubcc to all the queen shit. what an evolution (except you dont believe in that)

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »
I believe in evolution.

Watch. In 10 years I'll be a Hindu.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 10:37:39 AM »
Good read man, I'm wit you. Keep up the good posts.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 10:16:09 PM »
Like O.G. Sikotic was saying to be tempted is not a sin.  It is the action that is a sin.

See the bigger the worshipper of Allah then the more disheartened and angry the Shaytan becomes.  The Shaytan give difficult to a believer and stands on his path in front and behind him. 

One Companion of the Prophet Muhammad had performed so many acts of worship and obedience to allah in his life that his friend complimented that he should rejoice, that he is free of the grasps of the Shaytan.  The man would not celebrate however, and he replied that he is never free of the shaytan for as long as he lives and there are believers who have believed for 100 years and reject Allah at death while their may be a disbeliever who has rejected Allah all his life, and then turns to Allah on his deathbed and Allah may be most merciful.

It was said the the Prophet Muhammads best friend Abu Bakr feared that if one person were to go to hell and everyone else was saved that he would be that one who would go to hell.  And likewise he was hopeful that if all went to hell and only one would be saved that he would be that one person.

Getting back to the origional post, any time we are tempted and we resist for Allahs sake then we are raised yet another degree and the scale of our rewards are increased, and we will find our reward waiting for us in the hereafter, whil maintaining peace and prosperity in this life. 

For Allah is sufficient for us.  I am pleased with Allah as my lord, with Islam as my deen and with Muhammad as our final prophet and messenger.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 04:39:45 PM »
dope read.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]