Author Topic: Tech & Infinite...  (Read 862 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Tech & Infinite...
« on: September 09, 2002, 01:38:32 PM »
Tell me why you think it's good to live in Afganastan...The govmnt basically controls every move you make...U cant shave, u cant listen too music, you cant wear normal close, u basically cant do shit! The country is unmodernized...Zero technoligy...I was seeing some documentry on Afgan life, and the Afgans seemed so damn sad...For some reason, Infinite thinks it's tight to be controlled by the Government...A place where u steal a slice of bread and get your head chopped off is not tight...When the Northern Alliance gave the Afgans a Radio, and let them shave their beards, they were happy as fuck, and started dancing all around like they won the lottery...That is sad...I like to live in A free country, where I can go to concerts, where I can have girlfriends, where I can go to partys, where I can drive a car instead of a horse, where I can wear what I like, where I can say fuck George Bush without having to worry about being executed, where I can have a proper education for free and basically where I can do whatever the fuck I want with my life, and not what somone else wants me to do...Infinite is tripping if he says he wants to live in Afganastan...I can understand Tech saying he likes it, cuz it's his country, and who doesnt represent where theyre from, right? But Infinite was born and raised in America...Any American should be proud as fuck and thankful they werent raised in an Unmodernized country...Infinite, rep where you're from...Dont follow Tech because he says Afganastan is tight...Of course hes gunna say that, it's his country...Dont feel that because you are Muslim, you have to agree with comunism...You live in free country...Be proud of that, dont put it down...RESPRESENT WHERE URE FROM...Your free, nobody controlls you!...and if you hate America so much, go live and Afganastan for a week, and tell me how tight it is than...

And now Infinite says he is exactly like John Walker...John Walker is a terrorist...He is part of the Taliban....He is proud of those who took part in the 9/11 attacks...Whoever looks up too John Walker, needs to check themselves...Infinite, if you're EXACTLY like John Walker, join the Taliban, and see how great it is...Do u realize John Walker wants everyone in America dead...Nobody involved in terrorism is a good person!...PeACe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

RAPQUAKE

Re: Tech & Infinite...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 01:46:03 PM »
WORD UP SCIT FUCK THA TERRORISTS FUCK WHOEVER'S DOWN WIT A TERRORIST OR A TERRORIST NATION (PAKISTAN, AFGANISTAN...not really anymore i GUESS, IRAQ, ETC)...AND FUCK THA SAND NAGGAZ EMPIRE TOO!!! MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bitchass hoes.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 02:21:01 PM »
WORD UP SCIT FUCK THA TERRORISTS FUCK WHOEVER'S DOWN WIT A TERRORIST OR A TERRORIST NATION (PAKISTAN, AFGANISTAN...not really anymore i GUESS, IRAQ, ETC)...AND FUCK THA SAND NAGGAZ EMPIRE TOO!!! MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bitchass hoes.

eat a dick u cowpraiser, ima break ur neck u 40 yr old lookin faggot ass hindu

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 02:23:26 PM »

eat a dick u cowpraiser, ima break ur neck u 40 yr old lookin faggot ass hindu

LmOA....Dont make fun of Quake...He's a gangsta...

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 02:26:50 PM »

LmOA....Dont make fun of Quake...He's a gangsta...

look at his pic and then say that, i know you cant be serious, lol

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 02:28:50 PM »
yeah u got that right sccit STR8 up EPA SAND NAGGAZ CCRIP, best believe we sum REAL gangsta u dun kno that punk ass we ccrippin it homes... fa sho'

peacc

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2002, 02:29:29 PM »
Tell me why you think it's good to live in Afganastan...The govmnt basically controls every move you make...U cant shave, u cant listen too music, you cant wear normal close, u basically cant do shit! The country is unmodernized...Zero technoligy...I was seeing some documentry on Afgan life, and the Afgans seemed so damn sad...For some reason, Infinite thinks it's tight to be controlled by the Government...A place where u steal a slice of bread and get your head chopped off is not tight...When the Northern Alliance gave the Afgans a Radio, and let them shave their beards, they were happy as fuck, and started dancing all around like they won the lottery...That is sad...I like to live in A free country, where I can go to concerts, where I can have girlfriends, where I can go to partys, where I can drive a car instead of a horse, where I can wear what I like, where I can say fuck George Bush without having to worry about being executed, where I can have a proper education for free and basically where I can do whatever the fuck I want with my life, and not what somone else wants me to do...Infinite is tripping if he says he wants to live in Afganastan...I can understand Tech saying he likes it, cuz it's his country, and who doesnt represent where theyre from, right? But Infinite was born and raised in America...Any American should be proud as fuck and thankful they werent raised in an Unmodernized country...Infinite, rep where you're from...Dont follow Tech because he says Afganastan is tight...Of course hes gunna say that, it's his country...Dont feel that because you are Muslim, you have to agree with comunism...You live in free country...Be proud of that, dont put it down...RESPRESENT WHERE URE FROM...Your free, nobody controlls you!...and if you hate America so much, go live and Afganastan for a week, and tell me how tight it is than...

And now Infinite says he is exactly like John Walker...John Walker is a terrorist...He is part of the Taliban....He is proud of those who took part in the 9/11 attacks...Whoever looks up too John Walker, needs to check themselves...Infinite, if you're EXACTLY like John Walker, join the Taliban, and see how great it is...Do u realize John Walker wants everyone in America dead...Nobody involved in terrorism is a good person!...PeACe

The Jewish lobby and American media has done it's job with you.  They can kill millions of Muslims under the guise of "rooting out terrorism" and you would support it without question.  The American government and Isreal could pull off another 1,000 massacre's at Jenin, and you would support it.  Killing innocent people with a tank and a plane with a bomb, is the same thing as killing someone using terrorist tactics.  America was okay with the Al Queda in the 80's.  They are the same people today, holding the same ideals.  The only difference now is that America helped make Bin Laden who he is today.....they made empty promises to Afganistan......they are killing innocent Muslims everyday by arming Isreal with tanks and planes with bombs so Arieal Sharon can exact war crimes.....America has troops stationed in 100 countries.  If China had unwanted troops stationed in America you would no doubt be in support of US aggresion.  

The problem is you think that everything Isreal and America does is so righteous, and everything these other countries are doing is wrong.  Just like a dog, or a dumb, passive minded, herd of sheep, you have been trained.  America is ran by big business.  Governments get their money from big businesses.  They can only aquire that money for them, and their party members, if they are in powerful positions to help expand the global market and protect big business.  America's global market expands at the expense of private businesses oversee's.

America was going to rid the world of evil in World War 1 by destroying Kiser Wilhelm and France Joseph of Austria.  To make the world safe for democracy.  When they really were just laying the groundwork that made World War 2 a complete inevitability just 21 years later.  Leading to the rise of Vladimir Lenin and Adolf Hilter.  America then set out to rid the world of facism.  But those "evils" were only replaced with the "evils" of communism.  Why does America involve itself in the massacreing of foreign countries without ever truly achieving peace?  Because America has to justify it's astronomical defense budget, government spending, to expand the global market, and it wins elections.

You are a trained dog!!!!!  

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2002, 02:33:43 PM »
and thats y i dont like muslims, cuz of faggots like doggy and rodzilla, cuz i believe A LOT of muslims have the hate inside of em, even though many dont show it, muhfuckaz, untill they get online, punk ass hatin muthafuckaz ...i dont know where the hate comes from but its gotta be something in da fuckin scriptures BIYACHES! peace out and respect to the real muslim and HINDUS

---and about the ppl who believe it but dont show it...why do so many muslims have fucked up terrorist evil leaders and they dont care (i mean they CAN rebel since they are such motherfuckin hard ass fighters, right)

watevers though fuck cock bones.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2002, 02:40:31 PM »
anus quake i swear next time im down there and im chillin with sccit and roccy, ima make him show me where u live and ima pay your ass a visit you fuckin bitch, ima teach your ass a lesson.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2002, 02:41:27 PM »
and thats y i dont like muslims, cuz of faggots like doggy and rodzilla, cuz i believe A LOT of muslims have the hate inside of em,

You have been brainwashed into beleiving that because you are from Kashmir, a place pakistan wants to take over.  You were raised in an atmosphere of hate against Pakistan, you try to find a reason for their agression, and in turn beleive that it is Islam that is causing the hate.  And the 9/11 incident strenghtens that belif.  You are wrong.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2002, 02:42:00 PM »
and thats y i dont like muslims, cuz of faggots like doggy and rodzilla, cuz i believe A LOT of muslims have the hate inside of em, even though many dont show it, muhfuckaz, untill they get online, punk ass hatin muthafuckaz ...i dont know where the hate comes from but its gotta be something in da fuckin scriptures BIYACHES! peace out and respect to the real muslim and HINDUS

---and about the ppl who believe it but dont show it...why do so many muslims have fucked up terrorist evil leaders and they dont care (i mean they CAN rebel since they are such motherfuckin hard ass fighters, right)

It is only because of a lack of resources that they are reduced to terrorist tactics.  If they had the budget of China and Russia, America could not bully them, and they would have no need for aggression.

You are the angry one!!! You are the prejudice, passive minded one!!!! Who turns a blind eye, and then swears to your vision of the story after the fact!!!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2002, 02:44:46 PM »

i assume that you are very stupid, uneducated,, brinwashed and either under 16 years old or very retarted

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2002, 02:45:14 PM »

The Jewish lobby and American media has done it's job with you.  They can kill millions of Muslims under the guise of "rooting out terrorism" and you would support it without question.  The American government and Isreal could pull off another 1,000 massacre's at Jenin, and you would support it.  Killing innocent people with a tank and a plane with a bomb, is the same thing as killing someone using terrorist tactics.  America was okay with the Al Queda in the 80's.  They are the same people today, holding the same ideals.  The only difference now is that America helped make Bin Laden who he is today.....they made empty promises to Afganistan......they are killing innocent Muslims everyday by arming Isreal with tanks and planes with bombs so Arieal Sharon can exact war crimes.....America has troops stationed in 100 countries.  If China had unwanted troops stationed in America you would no doubt be in support of US aggresion.  

The problem is you think that everything Isreal and America does is so righteous, and everything these other countries are doing is wrong.  Just like a dog, or a dumb, passive minded, herd of sheep, you have been trained.  America is ran by big business.  Governments get their money from big businesses.  They can only aquire that money for them, and their party members, if they are in powerful positions to help expand the global market and protect big business.  America's global market expands at the expense of private businesses oversee's.

America was going to rid the world of evil in World War 1 by destroying Kiser Wilhelm and France Joseph of Austria.  To make the world safe for democracy.  When they really were just laying the groundwork that made World War 2 a complete inevitability just 21 years later.  Leading to the rise of Vladimir Lenin and Adolf Hilter.  America then set out to rid the world of facism.  But those "evils" were only replaced with the "evils" of communism.  Why does America involve itself in the massacreing of foreign countries without ever truly achieving peace?  Because America has to justify it's astronomical defense budget, government spending, to expand the global market, and it wins elections.

You are a trained dog!!!!!  

Ure wrong...Terrorism is not the same...Terrorists are people who aim to kill civilians...Terrorists are people who would place a nuclear bomb over America or Israel at the first chance they get...Best belive if terroristic groups had Americas powers, America and Israel wouldnt be on the map...Terrorists kill their own little children to make it look like their enemies did it...Infinite, u dont know...Ure not Israeli, and your not Palastenien...I was raised seeing this shit go on...Hearing about my cousins in Israel dying every day...You have no clue...Terroristic groups and armys are two completely different things...Israel does not aim to kill the inocence...You may belive that, but they dont...They aim for Terrorist camps...If they kill Civilians, it's only by accident, or on rare occasions, in retaliation, after 87349309735 terroristic attacks by the Palastiniens...Israel does not want this...Palastine wants this...America does not want this, Afganastan wants this...You just dont know homie...PeACE

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2002, 02:49:23 PM »

Ure wrong...Terrorism is not the same...Terrorists are people who aim to kill civilians...Terrorists are people who would place a nuclear bomb over America or Israel at the first chance they get...Best belive if terroristic groups had Americas powers, America and Israel wouldnt be on the map...Terrorists kill their own little children to make it look like their enemies did it...Infinite, u dont know...Ure not Israeli, and your not Palastenien...I was raised seeing this shit go on...Hearing about my cousins in Israel dying every day...You have no clue...Terroristic groups and armys are two completely different things...Israel does not aim to kill the inocence...You may belive that, but they dont...They aim for Terrorist camps...If they kill Civilians, it's only by accident, or on rare occasions, in retaliation, after 87349309735 terroristic attacks by the Palastiniens...Israel does not want this...Palastine wants this...America does not want this, Afganastan wants this...You just dont know homie...PeACE

whoever believes that is a dumb as rap quake and you know how fuckin dumb that is.....nik is just goin by what his family tells him which i dont blame him for cause of course your not gonna make your own race look bad. then why is the whole world against israels bullshit?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2002, 02:51:54 PM »

whoever believes that is a dumb as rap quake and you know how fuckin dumb that is.....nik is just goin by what his family tells him which i dont blame him for cause of course your not gonna make your own race look bad. then why is the whole world against israels bullshit?

The whole world is against Israels bullshit?? Hahahahahahah...U damn idiot...The whole world (besides Communism) is on Israels side u idiot...