Author Topic: Tech & Infinite...  (Read 829 times)

Woodrow

Re: Tech & Infinite...
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2002, 10:01:16 PM »

i read american newspapers, i have american channels such as cnn and bcc at home. .. so i know what happens inside USA...

but to answer your question: no.. i havent been in USA... why?

Don't belive everything you read or see on Television.

If you've never spent time here you can't possibly judge a whole country based on media alone...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2002, 10:13:35 PM »

the 2 countries supporting Israel is Great Britain & USA.. but Tony Blair is always on USA's nuts, so i would say that USA is the only ountry that supports Israel.... The American newspapers are currupted and restricted, ful with propaganda, americans often doesnt know whats happenin outside USA and what the other countries thinks of the act of the american gouvernements. Go to your library now and then and read some european newpapers now and then and you will see facts from an other perspective

I-Bo is right.  And America is paying off countries for their support.  When a country supports an Arab nation you know it's legit, because most of the Arab nations in question don't have much to give.

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2002, 10:20:58 PM »

I-Bo is right.  And America is paying off countries for their support.  When a country supports an Arab nation you know it's legit, because most of the Arab nations in question don't have much to give.

Could you show me some sources from a news organization that shows America Is buying support?

America Supports Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Turkey, Yemen, and Qatar and the people of plaestine.

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2002, 10:28:42 PM »

Could you show me some sources from a news organization that shows America Is buying support?

America Supports Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Turkey, Yemen, and Qatar and the people of plaestine.

Sure.

http://www.harrybrowne.org/Archives.htm

It was discussed on the Harry Browne show.  July 21rst Archive Show.  I listen to all his shows back to back.  I'm pretty sure that was the one.  You can check out the archive and sources.

Also check out... harrybrowne.org   He was the liberatarian canidate for president last election.  He doesn't say anything that can't be backed up.

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2002, 10:31:15 PM »

Sure.

http://www.harrybrowne.org/Archives.htm

It was discussed on the Harry Browne show.  July 21rst Archive Show.  I listen to all his shows back to back.  I'm pretty sure that was the one.  You can check out the archive and sources.

Harry brown isn't a news organization...

I'll listen to what he says, but Im skeptical...

"While Harry Browne supports the Libertarian Party and the American Liberty Foundation, his views are his own and do not represent the official policies of either organization. There are Libertarians who disagree with Harry Browne's position on the "War on Terrorism" and on other topics."

infinite59

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2002, 10:32:15 PM »

Harry brown isn't a news organization...

I'll listen to what he says, but Im skeptical...

"While Harry Browne supports the Libertarian Party and the American Liberty Foundation, his views are his own and do not represent the official policies of either organization. There are Libertarians who disagree with Harry Browne's position on the "War on Terrorism" and on other topics."

Good.. Please listen to him.  You may actually learn something.

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2002, 10:33:43 PM »

Good.. Please listen to him.  You may actually learn something.

::)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2002, 11:41:18 PM »

Don't belive everything you read or see on Television.

If you've never spent time here you can't possibly judge a whole country based on media alone...

thank you for supporting my point...

american newpapers and television cant be trusted

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2002, 02:13:44 AM »
Even Bush doesn't support Sharon's extreme policies, like last month when he sent a missile in to kill that 1 terrorist Palestinian, he killed the terrorist but also killed 6 babies.

infinite59

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2002, 02:44:48 AM »

Yo........ It's actually the newest one.... the first hour of the Sept. 1rst show..... I know for sure, I'm listening to it now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2002, 02:18:02 AM »
Don't speak on America unless you live here. That's all I gotta say about that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2002, 11:07:37 PM »
Saying that the Jewish loby in USA tries to masacure inocent people by intention alongside with the american government is paralile to a very poor urban story...Unlike radicals, regular people have no reason to kill other inocent people, when inocent people die in Israel's calculated-hit the right spot-atackz it's always by acsident, and when it does happen them terroristic fuckz use it in their favour(helping out the anti Israel propoganda) so they win both ways...
This anti Jewish propoganda has got to stop...A smile apeared on my face when I saw a Muslim who was brainwashed by his mosaque'z information brasures said that NIK is just sayin what his family told him....
As for America's most dids being righteous or not, hmm, well as far as preferences go-YES...a milion times YES...of course, America has alot of self centered interests, but which democratic country doesn't, compared to the ego centric radical dictatorships in the middle east it's nothing and it's a FACT....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2002, 04:22:05 AM »

The Jewish lobby and American media has done it's job with you.  They can kill millions of Muslims under the guise of "rooting out terrorism" and you would support it without question.  The American government and Isreal could pull off another 1,000 massacre's at Jenin, and you would support it.  Killing innocent people with a tank and a plane with a bomb, is the same thing as killing someone using terrorist tactics.  America was okay with the Al Queda in the 80's.  They are the same people today, holding the same ideals.  The only difference now is that America helped make Bin Laden who he is today.....they made empty promises to Afganistan......they are killing innocent Muslims everyday by arming Isreal with tanks and planes with bombs so Arieal Sharon can exact war crimes.....America has troops stationed in 100 countries.  If China had unwanted troops stationed in America you would no doubt be in support of US aggresion.  

The problem is you think that everything Isreal and America does is so righteous, and everything these other countries are doing is wrong.  Just like a dog, or a dumb, passive minded, herd of sheep, you have been trained.  America is ran by big business.  Governments get their money from big businesses.  They can only aquire that money for them, and their party members, if they are in powerful positions to help expand the global market and protect big business.  America's global market expands at the expense of private businesses oversee's.

America was going to rid the world of evil in World War 1 by destroying Kiser Wilhelm and France Joseph of Austria.  To make the world safe for democracy.  When they really were just laying the groundwork that made World War 2 a complete inevitability just 21 years later.  Leading to the rise of Vladimir Lenin and Adolf Hilter.  America then set out to rid the world of facism.  But those "evils" were only replaced with the "evils" of communism.  Why does America involve itself in the massacreing of foreign countries without ever truly achieving peace?  Because America has to justify it's astronomical defense budget, government spending, to expand the global market, and it wins elections.

You are a trained dog!!!!!  

you build urself on ur intelligence but most of the time ur response dont even match the original post.

go die

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2002, 07:14:47 AM »
go die?

at a loss for words eh? lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2002, 02:28:07 PM »
go die?

at a loss for words eh? lol

ur buddy sure isnt......

yummy