Author Topic: to whoever cares, heres my day, lol  (Read 294 times)

Doggystylin

to whoever cares, heres my day, lol
« on: September 10, 2002, 04:12:36 PM »
you dont have to read this, i just like to tell this to someone since theres no one really to tell here

well yea, i woke up from the best dream in a while...i kept wantin to go back to sleep so ill get the continuation of the dream but no, lol, it was complicating and confusing, here it is if you wanna read it, its the next paragraph

me and infinite were chillin and shit, and hes like oh i have to meet someone real quick right here,so we go there and so this guy shows up and hes like aight lets go have dinner, lol, so im like aight....and we get there, and im like fuck, my cousin is there, my brother is there and christa is there, so im gonna sit a seat away from her and my bro was gona sit next to her but my cousins calls my brother quietly and hes hey....come here, and he told him to sit on the other side so i could sit by christa..and so we sit....and i look over and she looks over...and im like hey....and we start talkin. ive had so many dreams where i just say hey to her like that when i see her and then shit goes good....i dunno what it is, maybe its a message to me, that all i have to say to her is hey and shit will go good from there? i dunno

aight now my day, lol, well i go to school, first 2 classes arent too interesting, well i bumped eternal thru PE cause we took a long walk thru the woods, lol, now next it was biology class....dissapointing, she didnt show, but its aight, i got this weird ass half persian dude who sits next to me, man the whole class is quiet doin work...and hes doin his work lookin down, and he starts laughin to himself....im like wtf?...lol

aight im outta school, now im headin to work, now check this, some lady comes in, and the lil kids like mommy can i have this, which was like a 50cent candy, and the moms like NO, i dont have money for that, and then she buys 10 bucks worth of alcohol and ciggaretts, wtf? comon, how cold is that?

then these 2 chicks come in, their buyin stuff, one of them has BEAUTIFULL eyes, crazy mad beautifull, they were like light light green, almost clear, and she had a nice smile too, and i dunno wtf she was sayin, but she laughed and i started laughin too, fake tho, just to go along with it cause she looked amazing, she was all smilin at me, too bad she was in her 20s , damn though...wow, lol, man i got so distracted, i forgot to give change to the dude at my counter, im just standin there like shits over, and hes like hey man, where the hell is my change...im like oh oh, sorry man, lol

then these lil kids come in, and hes like, hey this soda is a dollar, and i have a dollar , can you just pay the tax for me....im like wtf are you on kid, get the can of it then, hes like oh ok, and then these others kids come in and hes like...hey hey...tall guy.. i lost a dollar but i swear i had it, can i get his...hes like comon im a small kid....im thinkin wtf is wrong with kids nowdays?...so i just say..NO shoo go away, his older sister gave me a weird look, lol

and then i came home....thats it pretty much, thanx for readin, to whoever who did read,

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: to whoever cares, heres my day, lol
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 04:35:40 PM »
lmao, tight man, it was fun readin it lol..peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 04:38:51 PM »
lmao,  u should of hit tha lil kid

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 07:18:42 PM »
I woulda killed them fucks
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2002, 02:23:42 AM »
dope..... glad I could make a guest appearance!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2002, 05:25:44 PM »
lol ^^^

Hey Fuc that mom.....Shit will come back to her.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Shoe_whore

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2002, 01:33:51 AM »
LMAO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2002, 06:01:56 AM »
LMAO at that shit