Author Topic: WORLD PEACE BREAKS OUT!!!!!  (Read 963 times)

infinite59

WORLD PEACE BREAKS OUT!!!!!
« on: September 04, 2002, 08:48:59 PM »
www.infinitenews.com

Earlier today, unknown to the world media, a satellite meeting was held between the leaders of the worlds countries.  In the meeting George Bush agreed that if Sadaam could not have nuclear warheads, he should not either.  And plans were made to destroy all of the US warheads.  Russia, seeing this as an effort of good will made by America, and under international pressure, agreed to do the same.  All disputing countries agreed that the UN could now enter any nation to search for Warheads, and destroy them if they were found.  
Isreali leader Arial Sharon also agreed that it was unfair to wage war against Palestine.  Saying, "If they do not have a military, then why should we, that would be unfair, and it forces them to be reduced to terrorist tactics."  Sharon has told all his soldiers to go home to their families  And that no more money or efforts will be given towards national defense.  After seeing this, other countries soon followed.  Seeing this as an oppurtunity to gain political power mob men, and small time gangsters made moves to gain power, but they were short lived because they decided they'd rather live in peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: WORLD PEACE BREAKS OUT!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 02:51:23 AM »
like those devils would ever do that.....

*dreams.*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 02:56:25 AM »
But ya know even if that did happen you would never look forward you would continue to look back and hold grudges against 'the devils'

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 05:09:32 AM »
nah if world peace ever broke out like that i would be ecstatic but obviously you dont forget the past
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 05:13:24 AM »
how can you forget something u were never at? ;)

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2002, 06:53:39 AM »

What?  Something you were never at?  You mean SOMEWHERE you were never at?  Cause I think Tech would of been referring to the oppression Muslims are struggling with today.  And Tech is a Muslim.  So what the fuck are you saying?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2002, 07:33:03 AM »
what is there to forget?

sounds like grudge holding.....

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2002, 07:43:30 AM »
what is there to forget?

sounds like grudge holding.....

America holds a grudge against the Taliban for the innocent people that died in the Sept. 11th attacks.  Likewise, a Muslim would not forget that many Americans have unfairly designated the majority of the Muslim population as terrorists.  (See Trauma's thread where he reported me as being a terrorist)  

And Muslims may be upset that the US and Isreal have used terrorism as an excuse to kill innocent people in Afganistan, Palestine, and soon Iraq.  I know Iranian Muslims who are quite displeased with their inclusion into the axis of evil.  When a country has no army with which to defend itself, it is not hard to concieve that they may reduce themselves to terrorism.  But this does not make them any worse then war crimes and injustices exacted militarily.

Muslims in Africa, more than any other continent.  Are angry about the hypocrisy of America's global market.  They have been over there for years now telling Africa to open up it's market to American goods, and not returning the favor equally, which in turn shuts down private ownership.  This is why every year of America's campaign for a global market, the rich become richer, while poverty increases by the millions.

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2002, 09:34:53 AM »

America holds a grudge against the Taliban for the innocent people that died in the Sept. 11th attacks.  Likewise, a Muslim would not forget that many Americans have unfairly designated the majority of the Muslim population as terrorists.  (See Trauma's thread where he reported me as being a terrorist)  

And Muslims may be upset that the US and Isreal have used terrorism as an excuse to kill innocent people in Afganistan, Palestine, and soon Iraq.  I know Iranian Muslims who are quite displeased with their inclusion into the axis of evil.  When a country has no army with which to defend itself, it is not hard to concieve that they may reduce themselves to terrorism.  But this does not make them any worse then war crimes and injustices exacted militarily.

Muslims in Africa, more than any other continent.  Are angry about the hypocrisy of America's global market.  They have been over there for years now telling Africa to open up it's market to American goods, and not returning the favor equally, which in turn shuts down private ownership.  This is why every year of America's campaign for a global market, the rich become richer, while poverty increases by the millions.

The reason he reported you wasn't beacuse you were a muslim, its because of the comments you were making.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 09:54:19 AM »
yo Infinite man, i dont think you should speak ya opinions anymore because they might get you labelled  a terrorist
::)

and I still dont get what Seer sayin, its not makin sense

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2002, 10:02:13 AM »

The reason he reported you wasn't beacuse you were a muslim, its because of the comments you were making.

Because I'm Muslim and spoke out against America's foriegn relations, and said that America's days as a superpower were numbered; (even though economic analysts are saying the same thing) Trauma reported me as a terrorist.  He's as bad as the people that put Chinese Americans in concentration camps during World War 2.

pansophy

• Lil Geezy
  • "What's the higher level if your shit ain't real"
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2002, 10:04:39 AM »

Good point.
"...because he well understood the naivety of men."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2002, 11:59:33 AM »
22 posts and no knowledge ^

The slump continues

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2002, 04:48:04 PM »
War Is Over, If You Want It.  - John Lennon

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2002, 06:32:31 PM »
War Is Over, If You Want It.  - John Lennon

It's obvious you don't want war to be over.  You just want to go kill people oversee's man.  You ain't a real man of God.