Author Topic: Do people think i like bein like this  (Read 408 times)

HBKid_Jr

Do people think i like bein like this
« on: September 10, 2002, 05:14:48 PM »
always negative,  pestimisic,   depressed.  never lookin on tha bright side,  always snappin an on edge.  always complaing.  I FUCKIN HATE IT,  I FUCKIN HATE IT WIT A FUCKIN PASSION,  BUT SNAPPIN OUT OF IT AINT AS EASY AS MOST OF U THINK IT IS,  oh why dont u jus snap out of it.  there r kids out there much worse than u r.  Wow that makes me feel better not only am i depressed about tha stupid shit that has me depressed but now i feel like a complete an utter asshole cuz there r people wit serious issues.  an straight up this is tha only place i complain 2,   cuz i have no where else to go.  me an my parents r close,  but i dont wanna put all this on them,  tell me where else am i supposed to go an vent off when i got no1.  u people really have no clue,  I FUCKIN HATE BEIN DEPRESSED ALL THA TIME,  I HATE BEIN PESTIMISTIC,  I FUCKIN HATE IT.  I EVEN MANAGE TO TURN GOOD THINGS INTO BAD THINGS.  I DONT ENJOY BEIN PESTIMISTIC,  WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE,  BUT AC GRUNDY IT AINT AS EASY AS U THINK IT IS,  WHY DONT I JUS SNAP OUT OF.  I DIDNT JUS BECOME THIS way over night.  it took years.   an by tha time u realize u r killin yourself within u dont kno how to change or u 2 affraid to change cuz ur so used to bein like this.  i would kill to be happy an positive an look in tha bright side,  but i dont.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Do people think i like bein like this
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 05:18:54 PM »
word tom i see where your comin from but i guess some people just cant understand, they havent been that far down, and some people just can think like that, but i feel you man.

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 05:18:55 PM »
word,realest shit tom has ever said

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 05:20:12 PM »
word,realest shit tom has ever said

and thats the realest shit u ever said

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2002, 05:20:32 PM »
Yeah man I feel ya, I know you dont like being pessimistic n negative, heck who does?  And I realize how hard it is for you, facing all dat you have ,its really hard to be positive and have faith n shit again.  But you still gotta keep trying, you know thinking negative is only gonna make things worse, you jus gotta try and analyze every situation, you have a choice, its up to you how you wanan react to the situation man.  Grab the postive stuff from the situation, thats the only way you can live peacefully....Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2002, 05:21:06 PM »

and thats the realest shit u ever said

Lmao, word

-{bLaDe}

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 05:23:03 PM »
yeah i feel what ur sayin totally, thats y i said it'd help a lot to see a psychologist, but i wasnt being totally serious that shits expensive and depression should go away..i never really had serious depression, i had a little depression back in the second half of 11th grade cuz of shit wit my parents and hating my school and stuff, but as i said it was minor and nuttin permanent

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 07:13:35 PM »
Shiiit I try my hardest to always look on the bright side, but sometimes it seems impossible. I can totally agree with y'all/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2002, 08:13:17 AM »
yeah I know that Tom, I never said that it was easy to do.  But I have given you advice a whole bunch of times, and then look how you reply to me in that one thread about school talking shit to me, calling me names, and saying you want me to drink a bottle of drano.  I have a friend who is like you, who has had people close to him die, and all kinds of problems that I am not gonna get into.  Anyway he is a very angry person and really feels sorry for himself and complains a lot.  He never seems to try and improve his life.  When someone tries to talk to him he gets all mad and replies exactly like you replied to me and tries to fight people.  Whether you like it or not you are the only one who can really do something about your life and change it.  No one else is gonna do that shit for ya.  You have to try and be positive and happy and do things that you enjoy in life.  Like I said it ain't easy, but life ain't easy man, realize that.  What is easy is for you to just stay the way you are and not change your life.  I am not sure what exactly makes you so miserable in life, but you gotta figure out how to change it.  You always mention you have no friends.  Now if someone will back me up on this: Who wants to be friends with someone who is really negative, angry, pessimistic, depressed, and responds to advice like you did to me.  I ain't making that shit up man, you gotta realize that it ain't everyone else's fault.  People like to be happy, and hangin out with someone who is so down isn't fun.  You got to focus on things in your life that you can change.  I am truely sorry about your dad, but realize it that their ain't a damn thing that you can do about it.  Its done and its the past and you dwelling on it will not help you in any way.  I would like you to tell me how dwelling on your fathers accident does one good thing for you or your dad.  You always talk about being poor, well that is something you can change.  You said you work 30 hours a week at macys.  Damn dude you are fucking young, 30 hours a week ain't shit.  You should have plenty of energy and could easily work 50 hours a week.  I have done it, I have even worked more than 50 hours a week.  Many people work 60-80 hours a week.  Stop thinking about all the bad shit in your life and try to think of the good stuff.  And don't tell me there is nothing good in your life.  You can take this advice however you want.  If you want to talk shit to me and call me names, then whatever, I get the point, and I won't reply to you anymore, but all I am trying to do is help you out man.  I am not trying to downgrade you at all, I just think that it sucks for you to feel the way you do, and so I offer my opinion to try and help.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2002, 05:47:44 PM »
Tom, you're gonna be alright. You're really not that much different from us, I went through the same stuff you did for a while.  You'll find out, when it happens, that there's just 1 little thing (whatever it is) keeping you from realizing your potential.  You're actually doing a lot better than you used to, from my point of view, at least.  I think you're gonna be fine... It might take getting a better job where you make a little more money, or meeting a good girl, or having a good friend move in down the street... or chutch, or a creative outlet, or something, but one little thing will come positive in your life, and it'll change your whole outlook, and everything will be much better from then on out.  When my dad died a year ago, it wasn't as bad as when I was in High school sometimes... that's how far I've come.  The worst possible thing that could happen to me did, and It was better than some of my good days back when I was younger.  You'll be like that too, I'm sure of it.  Peace~

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2002, 09:52:40 PM »
i think you need to talk to a doctor or somethng.. to clear your mind.... or with your parents... being a good man is the easiest thing to do, if you have problem becoming a honorable person, i dont know what youre able to do

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2002, 01:38:09 PM »
keep listening to Baltimora
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2002, 02:00:14 PM »

lmao

-{bLaDe}

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 05:28:59 PM »
*sings tarzan boy*