Author Topic: Excerpt from book "White Muslim"  (Read 1371 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Excerpt from book "White Muslim"
« on: September 12, 2002, 01:17:00 AM »
Summer/Fall 1999.  Entering Senoir year.

I think this was around the time I began to fall for a girl named Erin #####.  One of my best friends had breifly dated her, and in that short time I was afforded the oppurtunity to establish a sort of unsaid agreement with her.  In highschool the boundaries of who you could date and who you couldn't were visible fixtures.  See, relationships then were just excuses to explore ones sex drive and technique.  It wasn't that we were fuckin like rabbits back then, but it wouldn't have been at all unusual for one of my friends to have made out with the same girl as me.  Highschool was like one big school full of people playing spin the bottle; Or that game where you have to spend 5 minutes in the closet making out and discard an item of clothing; if you "lost".

This girl was special to me though.  Any guy would have been attracted to the more salient aspects of her youth and physical beauty.  But it was the way she spoke about guys that overtly distinquished her from just another good looking bitch.  

My friends and I had just spent another late summers night drinking at a party in my nieghborhood.  When Erin called up my boy Josh and invited us to a gathering at her friends house.  I was in the prime of my Eminem phase at this time, so to get a laugh out of my friends I jokingly greeted these girls at the door with some shit like, "Hi, My Name Is, chka, chka, Brian Nelson."  We were already drunk so we thought it was funnier then they did.  

At that time, Eminem had yet to become the cultural, musical, and mass-media icon he is today.  So it was more of a joke then celebrity dickriding.  Being a "dickrider" is another term coined by the hip-hop generation to keep other heads honest.  Hip-Hop had exploded into the mainstream and made a home at the top of the charts by the late 90's.  Heads began calling fanatical fans dickriders to present the illusion that their own bias towards artists was more credible and authentic.

We hung out over at Erin's friends house for about an hour; talked, drank, and just chilled out like highschool kids can so easily do.  There was an unspoken comfortableness back then.  Comfortable conversation that comes from knowing everyone either personally or threw another friend.  I would miss this closeness later in life; attitudes in the adult world tend to be defined and impersonal.  Going to highschool in Lee's Summit, generally girls took it for granted that the guys they were hangin out with could be trusted.  And that no guy would attempt anything out of the ordinary; for fear of their own rep.

Immature in my youth, I had yet to develop the vocabulary and knowledge needed to explain myself to another.  I didn't know at the time much about taking myself, or anyone else for that matter, seriously.  Smart eleck responses were the only medium of communication between my friends and peers.  This smug, smart-ass, character trait often turned girls away and made them angry.  Even though most of the time we thought it was funny to do that.  

But unlike other girls, Erin understood the difference between a joke and being serious.  A few times during the evening she had to explain to her unknowing friends that, "Ohh he was just kidding, relax."  Or, "It was a joke...  Yeah he acts like that but he doesn't mean it."  I was struck by this unique level of understanding, I knew instantly I wanted to make her my girlfriend.  Ignorant to who or what I was; but abundantly youthfull and niave: I thought to myself, "Here is someone who might actually understand me!"  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Excerpt from book "White Muslim"
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 07:31:52 PM »
infants alter ego?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »
yup....his schizophrenia dates wayyyyy back. all we can do is keep the guy in our prayers.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 04:25:33 PM »
weird to think a white guy would be the biggest supporter to black power in the world lol

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 06:59:01 PM »
he's masking his homosexuality with religion

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 07:03:38 PM »
he's masking his homosexuality with religion

did Brian delete his reply??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 07:05:01 PM »
yes.  yes indeed he did. Brian, why delete your comeback?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 07:58:45 PM »

Two reasons... first off, Sccit was talking shit on a statement by a member of the forum that doesn't even exist anymore.. I ain't him.

Second reason is I've always came to this forum for hip-hop purposes, and it's better for me not to get derailed from that
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 08:00:01 PM »

what did his reply say

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 08:15:49 PM »

Two reasons... first off, Sccit was talking shit on a statement by a member of the forum that doesn't even exist anymore.. I ain't him.

Second reason is I've always came to this forum for hip-hop purposes, and it's better for me not to get derailed from that

1 of course it's you

2 i think you got scared of his possibly reply

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »
AND WHAT DID IT SAY

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 04:45:23 AM »
AND WHAT DID IT SAY

something to the effect of "youre the one who is desperate to make friends with the people who photoshopped your mother"

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »

2 i think you got scared of his possibly reply

Why would I be scared of his reply?  I don't have an ego.  If anything it may do me some good...

...the real reason is because I loved Sccit and he was a good homie to me.  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 04:37:34 PM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:47:48 PM by B A N A N A S ☑ »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:09 PM »