Author Topic: Police beat black man to death in CINCINNATI incident  (Read 454 times)

Smoke

Re:Police beat black man to death in CINCINNATI incident
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2003, 05:24:43 PM »
There's nothing political about it.  I just don't see how you say it's racial, when the black guy was the one spitting racial shit, they told him not to move, and he did anyways.  I don't know where you got the idea that it's alright to ignore the police, and take swings at them, but there are repurcussions to actions like that.  The repurcussions were, the police beat him into submission. Unfortunately, he was unhealthy, and hopped up on CRACK (remember, this is a crackhead you're defending), and his heart gave out on him.  Sad situation, but how is it the cops fault?  That's rediculous. You have a victim mentality.  Grow up, realize what responsibility is.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2003, 05:30:46 PM »
So since I've proven to you that this incident had nothign to do with racism, you switch tactics and say "well, other people get beaten that aren't on crack".  

Face it, you can't debate the truth.

What we have here, is a RACIALLY motivated BLACK man attempting to beat down 2 cops he had never met before, all the while screaming "Cracker" and "Redneck" at them.  Where's the justice, M Dogg? When will you step out and say that this man shouldn't have fought these two police officers.

1. He swung first
2. He called them crackers and rednecks.

Your using one time to justify others. I'm thinking that this can also bring up discusing for other times. It's not that I can't deal with reality, it's that we come from two different realities. You come from a reality were you feel safe with the police, were as I feel like I'm indanger when I'm around them. That is honestly my reality, and I have stories as a law biting citizen to back them up. Reality is that in the eye of the beholder.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2003, 05:36:25 PM »
THEN ADMIT THAT THIS BEATING WASN'T RACIAL! you've slammed these two cops through the mud in this thread, and in reality, THEY were the ones getting yelled slurs at, and they were the ones who were attacked by a 400 pound CRACKHEAD.  LOL

M Dogg, racism is racism.  Now, if you want to get anyting done about police being racist against minorities, you should speak out also on minorities being racist against policemen.  Why did he have to call them a cracker, and a redneck?  Until you condemn this dead fat son of a bitch crackhead who attempted to kill two officers because of their SKIN COLOR, I can't take anything you say about any other beatdowns seriously.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2003, 05:37:25 PM »
So since I've proven to you that this incident had nothign to do with racism, you switch tactics and say "well, other people get beaten that aren't on crack".  

Face it, you can't debate the truth.

What we have here, is a RACIALLY motivated BLACK man attempting to beat down 2 cops he had never met before, all the while screaming "Cracker" and "Redneck" at them.  Where's the justice, M Dogg? When will you step out and say that this man shouldn't have fought these two police officers.

1. He swung first
2. He called them crackers and rednecks.

Your using one time to justify others.

What others? What am I justifying?  We're talking about 1 incident, you're the one switching shit up.  Dude, slow down, I know maybe you can't roll with me when we've got 10 discussions going, but try and keep up.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2003, 05:41:27 PM »
THEN ADMIT THAT THIS BEATING WASN'T RACIAL! you've slammed these two cops through the mud in this thread, and in reality, THEY were the ones getting yelled slurs at, and they were the ones who were attacked by a 400 pound CRACKHEAD.  LOL

M Dogg, racism is racism.  Now, if you want to get anyting done about police being racist against minorities, you should speak out also on minorities being racist against policemen.  Why did he have to call them a cracker, and a redneck?  Until you condemn this dead fat son of a bitch crackhead who attempted to kill two officers because of their SKIN COLOR, I can't take anything you say about any other beatdowns seriously.  

We get a police force that we can trust, then we'll talk.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2003, 05:44:06 PM »
LOL GOTCHA! You can't do it.  You simply cannot admit, that this is a case of a minority being racist against a white man.  You can't admit it.  In your world, it doesn't exist.  

We have an out of shape, crackhead minority PICKING A FIGHT on people in the fucking driveway of a fast food place, cussing out cops, calling them racial slurs, and attempting to kill them, and when they beat him off of thm, and his heart explodes, you can't even see right from wrong.  

LOL.  I love you people.  You're like little pets.  My dog hasn't learned to not shit on the carpet yet.  You haven't learned shades of racism yet, you think you're alone in the world.  

Smoke

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2003, 05:44:58 PM »

We get a police force that we can trust, then we'll talk.

Naw man. He's right. This shit has NOTHING TO DO with racism. And it has NOTHING TO DO with police force being trustable or not. It's 1 FACT. Let's comment on THIS FACT first. Then we can start from here and talk about other things, or other facts. But the fact that you dont trust police doesnt make them police officers RACISTS. Or this death a RACIST EXECUTION. It aint. Face it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2003, 05:55:48 PM »
*sign*

Maybe I see a bigger picture that I am used to seeing, and feel that is a very important topic to discuse, for it is a topic that is happening even today.

And oh, trust me, I know reverse racism exist, and even just straight out racism from minorities to whites. I'm a minority, I see it all the time, and I have to yell at peoples to stop, 'cause it gets out of control. But coming from my white friends, who tell me what many white people say, there is still more racism from white to minorities than vice-versa.

Smoke

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2003, 06:02:35 PM »
And oh, trust me, I know reverse racism exist, and even just straight out racism from minorities to whites. I'm a minority, I see it all the time, and I have to yell at peoples to stop, 'cause it gets out of control. But coming from my white friends, who tell me what many white people say, there is still more racism from white to minorities than vice-versa.

It's possible. But that's not the case of the incident in Cincinnati. That's what i mean. But hell yeah, it's possible.

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2003, 06:03:54 PM »
M Dogg, you calling it 'reverse racism' shows that you STILL dont' understand the definition of racism.  'Reverse Racism" would be no racism, wouldn't it?  Racism, is Racism.  You dont' see it that way, though.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2003, 06:16:37 PM »
I said reverse racism, and then flat out racism. Let me explain this to you. Reverse racism is a responds to racism. as an example, when a white person makes a racist commit, reverse racism is the reaction, the responds to the racism. In our college, the fact that many white students avoid minorities, and usually talk bad about them as a minority group, the responds that minorities give is reverse racism.  The minority is not trying to put down the white person, but is responding to being put down themselves. Their is no hatred to whites, but a responds to the ignorence around them.

Racism, is the racist conduct that you do to put down another race. So here, it is common for a minority person to go out with a white woman, since our school is like 55% white women. Many minority women here put down white women as inferior to them, so they bash white women for being less than a woman than they are. Also, minority men put together incollege teams to compete, the assumption that black athletes are better than whites is racist. That is to put down a race. That is racism, for that is making a race inferior to yours. Get it now?

Paradox

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2003, 11:31:55 PM »
I said reverse racism, and then flat out racism. Let me explain this to you. Reverse racism is a responds to racism. as an example, when a white person makes a racist commit, reverse racism is the reaction, the responds to the racism. In our college, the fact that many white students avoid minorities, and usually talk bad about them as a minority group, the responds that minorities give is reverse racism.  The minority is not trying to put down the white person, but is responding to being put down themselves. Their is no hatred to whites, but a responds to the ignorence around them.

Racism, is the racist conduct that you do to put down another race. So here, it is common for a minority person to go out with a white woman, since our school is like 55% white women. Many minority women here put down white women as inferior to them, so they bash white women for being less than a woman than they are. Also, minority men put together incollege teams to compete, the assumption that black athletes are better than whites is racist. That is to put down a race. That is racism, for that is making a race inferior to yours. Get it now?

LOL. Expect Trauma to just pull out individual words out of those paragraphs to create a sentence that says "Whites are inferior", and he will claim you're racist.