Author Topic: 2004 Will Be the U.S.'S Best Year Economically in Last 20 Years. Ha ha!!  (Read 472 times)

Don Breezio

Re:2004 Will Be the U.S.'S Best Year Economically in Last 20 Years. Ha ha!!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 01:26:01 PM »
I thought we were going to war for Oil?

quote from SNL... Bush... We will go to a bigger war, to pay for the war in Afganistan... lol

Really though, it's about time we start seeing improvement. We had a good thing going, and then massive hits. I need a job, come economy, Marty needs some damn new shoes.

lol at blaming being jobless on the economy...homie...it isnt hard to find a job at all...all these people going "oh its so hard to find a job, god damn economy, blah blah blah"...the fuck it is hard to find a job...i found a job the first day i  went out job hunting. its not about finding a job its about knowing how to get one. you can't just turn in an application and expect a fuckin job...it doesnt work that way...you gotta work to get a job.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 01:27:16 PM »
first okf...how are you going to say americans killed all the indians? when people were killing indians there wasn't even an america....the indians had hostilities towards america because that's what some fo the settlers turned into....so the british, spanish and french started the killing of indians.

The people who are now Americans did kill Indians. And in other nations in the Americas, there is still a large Native popluation, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, El Salvidor. Only the United States and Argentina have completely killed off most their Native population. The French, English, yeah they killed too. But when the United States was expaining west, after this nation was formed, they killed Indians flat out. Or if they didn't kill Native, they killed the buffalo, which Natives in the mid-west used as a great food suply. And of course Native became hostle, though not always like that, they became hostle after they realized that their land was being taken. An ironic quote from a Indian who was in the battle in which Gen. Custer was killed. "I smelled blood, but I did not feel guilty... I am defending my country." It is easy to think of this country as a white mans nation, the reality is that it was the red man's first.

Also, when it came time for the Civil War, it was over slavery. The thing is that in order to get people to fight, they had to tell them it was more than that. The south was very honest, they believed whole heartly that white people were superiour, and that they needed to fight for slavery. The north on the other hand fought to keep the union together, not because of slavery. Abe Lincoln himself did not question white supremicy, but did feel inslaving people was wrong. Though he did say that if saving the union meet freeing slaves, he'll do it, if saving the union meant keeping slaves, he'll do it, or if saving the union meant keeping some slaves and freeing others, he'll do that too. People, with the exception of a few radical northerns, were not exactly annoxious to fight to free slaves. This is way we learn that the civil war was fought for more than just slavery, but in reality, that's what is what it was fought for. But to gather support, you can't tell people that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 01:29:21 PM »

quote from SNL... Bush... We will go to a bigger war, to pay for the war in Afganistan... lol

Really though, it's about time we start seeing improvement. We had a good thing going, and then massive hits. I need a job, come economy, Marty needs some damn new shoes.

lol at blaming being jobless on the economy...homie...it isnt hard to find a job at all...all these people going "oh its so hard to find a job, god damn economy, blah blah blah"...the fuck it is hard to find a job...i found a job the first day i  went out job hunting. its not about finding a job its about knowing how to get one. you can't just turn in an application and expect a fuckin job...it doesnt work that way...you gotta work to get a job.

Oh god, it was a joke... ok... joke. I got a job, why would I even worry.I work, what you think I'm some lazy Mexican. I work, get over it. I know about getting a job.

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 01:55:00 PM »
first okf...how are you going to say americans killed all the indians? when people were killing indians there wasn't even an america....the indians had hostilities towards america because that's what some fo the settlers turned into....so the british, spanish and french started the killing of indians.

The people who are now Americans did kill Indians. And in other nations in the Americas, there is still a large Native popluation, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, El Salvidor. Only the United States and Argentina have completely killed off most their Native population. The French, English, yeah they killed too. But when the United States was expaining west, after this nation was formed, they killed Indians flat out. Or if they didn't kill Native, they killed the buffalo, which Natives in the mid-west used as a great food suply. And of course Native became hostle, though not always like that, they became hostle after they realized that their land was being taken. An ironic quote from a Indian who was in the battle in which Gen. Custer was killed. "I smelled blood, but I did not feel guilty... I am defending my country." It is easy to think of this country as a white mans nation, the reality is that it was the red man's first.

Also, when it came time for the Civil War, it was over slavery. The thing is that in order to get people to fight, they had to tell them it was more than that. The south was very honest, they believed whole heartly that white people were superiour, and that they needed to fight for slavery. The north on the other hand fought to keep the union together, not because of slavery. Abe Lincoln himself did not question white supremicy, but did feel inslaving people was wrong. Though he did say that if saving the union meet freeing slaves, he'll do it, if saving the union meant keeping slaves, he'll do it, or if saving the union meant keeping some slaves and freeing others, he'll do that too. People, with the exception of a few radical northerns, were not exactly annoxious to fight to free slaves. This is way we learn that the civil war was fought for more than just slavery, but in reality, that's what is what it was fought for. But to gather support, you can't tell people that.

i believe that the further killing of indians was due to a big misunderstanding, otherwise the blood thirsty US could have easily took indians off the face of this country....see you go from french, british and spanish, killing your people, then do a name change and everything is suppsed to be fine? attacks were probably just misunderstanding...like stepping into an ant hill, you don't see that the little bastards are trying to defend something, but try to fuck you up...so you kill them.

and finally the northern US was predominantly industrial and didn't rely on slave labor, so like you said, the north didn't give a fuck about theslaves the south had....so if the north was ok with slaves? why would the south try to become thier own country thus causeing a war over seperation? it was because the north didn't believe in the need of slaves and raised taxes to transport slaves.....there's more people fighting for slave freedom then you make people believe....

anyways blacks are free and i don't think it matters how they got free....would you complain about an HIV cure if someone searching for the cure to the common cold found it?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 02:01:45 PM »
WTF... so we are ants? I see

Anyways, you have a lot to learn

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 02:07:05 PM »
Jesus you people are Stupid.

How does this current economic regrowth have anything to do with us taking land from the indians?

LOL, Some people I swear...

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 02:18:03 PM »
WTF... so we are ants? I see

Anyways, you have a lot to learn

i see you have yet to learn the english language...

analogy

\A*nal"o*gy\, n.; pl. Analogies. [L. analogia, Gr. ?, fr. ?: cf. F. analogie. See Analogous.] 1. A resemblance of relations; an agreement or likeness between things in some circumstances or effects, when the things are otherwise entirely different. Thus, learning enlightens the mind, because it is to the mind what light is to the eye, enabling it to discover things before hidden.

so all along when you heard rappers saying shit such as "i represent cali LIKE governor grey davis" ~ crooked I......you actually thought that crooked i was running for governor?

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 02:24:51 PM »

How does this current economic regrowth have anything to do with us taking land from the indians?

if you read the post, you'll see that it sort of flows into the other one way.....such things can happen in conversations...if you don't like it that's your opinion.....you should know better...you have a website called DJ Quik.net and yet you have a big steele interview....

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2003, 02:30:56 PM »

if you read the post, you'll see that it sort of flows into the other one way.....such things can happen in conversations...if you don't like it that's your opinion.....you should know better...you have a website called DJ Quik.net and yet you have a big steele interview....

LOL!

I wasn't dissin you ! Guess I should now... Ugly!

Have I taken any land from Indians? Have I enslaved any black people? Am I racist?

No. Why should I have to worry about shit that I didn't participate in or support? If your great gandfather killed one of my great grandfathers cows, does that mean I have to hate you for that?

Oh, And considering DJ Quik is gonna be doing track/s on Big Steele's album, I'd say that it's fine that I had an interview with him. What have you done lately?

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2003, 02:31:45 PM »
Anyways, I can't wait for 2004!

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2003, 02:34:09 PM »

LOL!

I wasn't dissin you ! Guess I should now... Ugly!

Have I taken any land from Indians? Have I enslaved any black people? Am I racist?

No. Why should I have to worry about shit that I didn't participate in or support? If your great gandfather killed one of my great grandfathers cows, does that mean I have to hate you for that?

Oh, And considering DJ Quik is gonna be doing track/s on Big Steele's album, I'd say that it's fine that I had an interview with him. What have you done lately?

why thanks for asking, i just cooked up some raviolis and rigatonis...when are you gonna interview THE MAN himself?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2003, 03:16:47 PM »
oh and bloody money spends just the same so oh well

shame on you
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2003, 04:31:57 PM »

your dollaz are  drenched in blood

So very true, but at the sametime, this country has a history of soaking it's land and dollars in blood. It doesn't matter, because in the future, that's what will happen again.

that's no excuse. just because you murdered indians (genocide) and raped and enslaved blacks etc.. you dont have and right to do this bullshit over and over again. or is germany authorized to burn jews just because they did it once? and it doesnt matter then? lol

I am Native American, it was my people that got killed. It's just a fact of life, the most powerful nations get that way of the blood of others. Look through out history, from Ancient Greece when Athens had the greatest true democracy in human history, they got that way by colonizing other people around them, to Rome's great Empire, to England, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, all were great colonal powers. I personally do not agree, but the truth is, that is the way life is. It's a hard harsh world out there, and even though I don't agree with it, it will never change, because after 6000 years of "civilization" it is still the same way.

Then you're a coward for refusing to fight what you see as an injustice.  If you really believe the world is still like that, do something about it, or you're dishonoring those who fought before you, and your kids that you refused to fight for.  AGAIN, you show that you have a pessimistic attitude, which is why you'll never reach your full potential in life.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2003, 04:32:59 PM »

EXACTLY.  Thank you for being responsible enough to realize your destiny is your own, not the governments.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2003, 04:35:24 PM »

So you want it both ways.  To further your argument, you surmise that the civil war was fought over slavery (in the south) and not over slavery, but states rights, in the north.  Which is it?  You're simply wrong, it can't be both.  the civil war was fought over state's rights, not over slavery, slavery was simply an issue tied up in the bigger problem of the government deciding how much power to give to the states.