Author Topic: affected you  (Read 356 times)

Doggystylin

affected you
« on: September 09, 2002, 07:07:03 PM »
how many of you have had someone close have some kind of disease that really affected you, or someone pass away, that really affected you? or how many of yall have seen killings, or how close have you been to a dead body?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: affected you
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 07:10:30 PM »
Well my mom suffers from OCD and its greatly affected my family, my life and myself...but I try to keep my head straight, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 07:26:30 PM »
My cousin has Adisons disease and maybe one other disease, her family turned their back on her, so now my family is all she has, so we are left to take care of her.  And my other cousin (her sister) is Clinically depressed, and occasionally tries to commit suicide.  We are left to tend to her also.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 08:26:38 PM »
I found out my grandma was diagnosed with cancer In September of 96. She died in January 97 just 4 months. It was hard because she was always a happy cheerful woman and she began to die before my eyes. She was always a big woman with long hair and within a few months, that hair was all gone and she was almost anorexic. I was only 11 so it tore me up inside unlike anything. She was like my mom because I lived with her all my life.

I remember I was in the room on her dying day. She was breathing hard and her eyes were dialated. I can nnever get the image out of my head and it will forever haunt me.

I thank the Lord everyday though that she was able to see my little sister's birth before she passed away. She wasn't even suppose to live that long, but the Lord spared her life just so her wish could be fufilled.

When she died my life changed, I grew up and finally figured out the concept that life is not fair and that things happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 08:45:32 PM »
my dad hunched over sittin on a milk crate an his back supporting a 1988 dodge van filled wit plumbing equipment,   it still seems like a blur.  It was so weird when i saw it,  it was like a dream.  jus tha weirdest thing u could imagine,  that initial shock of seein tha van on him,  it was like a dream.  this can not be real.  I also saw my uncle larry on his death bed.  It didnt even look like him,  he had hepititus C.  he was all bloated,  his skin was this greenish yellow.  I miss my uncle

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 08:52:22 PM »
When I waz 10, My gradpa died at my house.....I saw him sittin there dead.....

In 9th grade my homie got stabbed at a party.....Fuced up shit.

In 10th grade My best friend commited suicide.....Dun wanna talk boutz it......

Also In 10th grade one of my cousins died in a car accident.....Fuced Up.

In 11th grade, One of my homies died in a fight, I wasnt there but it waz near my street.....apparently his head hit tha edge of a fence hella hard and he waz gone some hours later.....Cuz he had interior brain bleeding.....Tha dood dat did got taken care of already.....

I got an aunt dat has breast cancer in Texas, I dun even know her.....

umm, dats about it.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2002, 05:24:31 PM »
My mom has colon cancer, my dad died of a heart attack and I saw him @ the funeral home and everything of course.  I even touched the body, he was all cold and stiff, felt like a marble statue or something.  It really drove the point home to me that it was just his body, and whatever 'he' was was already gone, because he was totally different.