Author Topic: 2004 Will Be the U.S.'S Best Year Economically in Last 20 Years. Ha ha!!  (Read 473 times)

Trauma-san

Re:2004 Will Be the U.S.'S Best Year Economically in Last 20 Years. Ha ha!!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2003, 04:37:41 PM »
Jesus you people are Stupid.

How does this current economic regrowth have anything to do with us taking land from the indians?

LOL, Some people I swear...

The world has gone mad, everyone has an entitlement mentality.  M Dogg is caught up in what happened to his people 400 YEARS AGO.  Why? Because he thinks he can get something out of it, and he wants to start a pity party.  Fuck that.  I could give a shit what somebody did to somebody else 400 years ago, I didnt' have a damn thing to do with it.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2003, 05:14:09 PM »

your dollaz are  drenched in blood

So very true, but at the sametime, this country has a history of soaking it's land and dollars in blood. It doesn't matter, because in the future, that's what will happen again.

that's no excuse. just because you murdered indians (genocide) and raped and enslaved blacks etc.. you dont have and right to do this bullshit over and over again. or is germany authorized to burn jews just because they did it once? and it doesnt matter then? lol

I am Native American, it was my people that got killed. It's just a fact of life, the most powerful nations get that way of the blood of others. Look through out history, from Ancient Greece when Athens had the greatest true democracy in human history, they got that way by colonizing other people around them, to Rome's great Empire, to England, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, all were great colonal powers. I personally do not agree, but the truth is, that is the way life is. It's a hard harsh world out there, and even though I don't agree with it, it will never change, because after 6000 years of "civilization" it is still the same way.

Then you're a coward for refusing to fight what you see as an injustice.  If you really believe the world is still like that, do something about it, or you're dishonoring those who fought before you, and your kids that you refused to fight for.  AGAIN, you show that you have a pessimistic attitude, which is why you'll never reach your full potential in life.  

So I should go out fighting all the white people for our land back. Good idea, I'll start in North Carolina, heard very racist Mormons live there. I can take them out, by myself, and then move on the the rest of the nation.

Trauma, I ain't really concern with the past, I am a social studies ed. major through American History, I happen to know A LOT about U.S. history, call it a hobby. Lets face it though, someone says we are spending blood money, shit, we've been spending blood money for hundreds of years. No difference now as it was today. So whatever homie. Also, I got a job, I got a college education, I got everything I need. I really don't care about people like you, who think that people like me will never reach my full potential. I've been told I'll never go to college, did it, I'll never get into AP classes, AP Calc baby, I'll never be a good football player, All league right here, and I was just a goof off in college, graduating homie. You don't know me, so don't judge me. I don't judge you, I really don't care. Don't agree with your politics, I do respect you, but oh well, what ever homie.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2003, 05:33:19 PM »
^ M Dogg.  M Dogg.  

First.  When I say 'do something about it', that doesn't mean go kill people.  There are other ways to oppose something, besides killing people.  Apparently you're not intelligent enough to get anything done without using your fists, but that's not what I was talking about.  .

Second, since I destroyed your credibility three times on this thread, you feel the need to say something about my religion.  You shouldn't even attempt debating with me anymore, if you have to stoop to that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2003, 05:39:25 PM »
Destoye my cred, how, when you were taking personal shots at me first. Second, I was stating that well yes we got blood money, so does every other rich nation that all these people come from, critizing us. Shit, I said it first, and I called out nations names. I supported your argument. So if you ruined my cred, and you use my arguement to strength yours, what does that do for you.