Author Topic: The American Dream (Or not)  (Read 137 times)

Jome

The American Dream (Or not)
« on: December 11, 2003, 08:19:32 PM »
http://www.msnbc.com/news/994733.asp?0cl=cR&cp1=1
http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031202/NEWS/312020337/1021

I know the army likes to keep it strict, but damn.. how stupid can one (or plural) get ??  :-\

Don Breezio

Re:The American Dream (Or not)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 10:26:45 PM »
yeah the military keeps shit way too strict...if you get caught fucking your wife in any position other than missionary they can throw you in jail.

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 06:16:13 AM »
Are we reading the same article...How is the military strict?

Jome

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 10:33:29 PM »
Are we reading the same article...How is the military strict?

The dude was approaching braindead, and the military officers, doctors, and psychs. thought he was faking it for weeks and months... ??
Shouldn't there ring a bell ?

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 09:13:36 PM »
man, that condition really sucks
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2003, 09:08:14 AM »
well this problem is can be blamed on two things....people are always trying to get out of the military by faking illness. i've seen people fake things such as schitzophrenia, dementia, bed wetting, back problems, even talking in thier sleep about secret materials....so the military looks at most mind related problems as someone crying wolf...

i remember this one kid on an aircraft carrier used to pretend he was riding a bike every where...now to see this guy hop on an invisible bike and walk like he was peddling was a crazy sight to see. you'd see him walking somewhere and you'd ask him about his bike, he'd just say he has it chained up somewhere and decided to go for a walk......of course he got kicked out.

the second problem is military doctors suck...tell me what motivation would you have when you're the same rank as someone with a secritary job and you're getting paid the same amount, while real doctors are out there getting $100,000 + a year. plus there's a law that you can't sue someone else in the military to so a doctor could amputate your balls when all you needed was a tonsilectomy (for some of you, the difference between the two procedures would be small) and just face felony charges. so doctors really don't have to care about thier job too much.

a friend of mine came to me one day and asked what a pain in the back of her side meant. i thought it had something to do with her kidneys and she agreed, but when she went to the doctor on the ship, he said she was constipated and gave her some ex lax. she said she has never been in so much pain and have to shit so much in her life at the same time...

and lastly, yes there's rules about not having sex other than in the missionary position, there's laws against oral sex and anal sex...and even laws against adultary which you can get prosicuted for.....but you forget that the military is made up primarily of men and which men don't like to get thier dick sucked, fuck doggystyle, and cheat when they haven't seen thier wives/gf's for weeks at a time? the only one you probably get in trouble for is adultary and that's if your wife finds out.