Author Topic: Keystylez Done...  (Read 341 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Keystylez Done...
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2003, 05:52:05 PM »
lol

i knew i shouldn't a used that as an exaggeration.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2003, 03:35:42 AM »
so the vets came in but sounds like yall just cryin fa help
try to retell ya weak spits cuz yall would die to be felt
i write n excel any shit ever written by tone and craig
im brutal i dont mean sex I'm givin these hoes mah head
til I evoke what I spoke and they know how to compose some shit
Irony is claiming that in elite M Dogg's the best
seems like animal farm cuz they got persian hogs fa vets
now these nerds gone and dead but keystyle aint gone fa shit
it just didnt want none o yall faggots in it so it revised and called it quits

if yall really wanna get it goin again. then do so until then its merely sleeping cuz we the ones keepin it awake.  i mean it was fun and all and it can still be fun but times change and it prolly wont ever be like it was when I came here when this shit was on top of its prime

oh and I know this aint suitin the topic but i came up with it. but naw i aint tryin to spark up shit lol  just spittin neva personal  ;)

merry belated christmas yall
TV is gooder than books...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

facebook.com/illicit850
WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2003, 10:06:44 AM »
Sin...i dont think u got why i made this thread. It aint just to talk shit. But take a look at Keystyle man. All the newbies were so brash, and so cocky months ago. They all said that the Vets werent needed...and that they were better LOL. Months ago, a lot of vets were saying keystyle was done...and now, its REALLY fucked up. We stepped back, to let the newer muhafuckaz handle business like they all pretended they could. And now look. Im not sayin yall need US to fix keystyle, but damn...the shit is broke. U takin a good look at tha battle board lately? LOL Its terrible. Its turned into one of the worst keystyle boards out there...and its cus aint nobody makin shit happen. I aint goan be the one...but shit, somebody need to.

I know how summa yall just want to call it quits but still be here as sort of a vet/onlooker but it pisses me off to see everyone cryin bout the downfall of the board when they aint done shit to keep it goin.. I can kinda see where u comin from but to all the people that complain about it goin and dont even vote on battles just pisses me off..

edit: these 'new catz' are fuckin kids with keyboards, they just talkin shit online, thats what they do, we cant expect any of them to ammount to anything, their existence is pointless and for us to just 'hand over' it to them is like walkin on eggshells.. its all good tho.. i dont make any keystyle personal or let it get under my skin
the hall of fame, IMO, there should be a re-vote to see if the questionable people still deserve to stay.. cuz e.g. the infinite in the beginning isnt similar to the infinite now..
and another vote just to stay up on it.. wuteva..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 10:09:17 AM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous