Author Topic: Keystylez Done...  (Read 569 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:Keystylez Done...
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2003, 12:52:47 AM »
Mack ferocious..so read the lable..
believe the fables an match the dosage...
see cats are hopeless when they raps are flowless..
but i got stacks of focus...
spit it so when ya cats quote it..
youve had notice...no more warnings..
this site been dead..but still i here the board callin..
when the swords fallin...caps i begin to peel...
TRYNA BRING IT BACK..WHY ELSE I BATTLIN SIN AN KILL?.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2003, 01:19:37 AM »
lol@ people not understanding this thread...

Sin...i dont think u got why i made this thread. It aint just to talk shit. But take a look at Keystyle man. All the newbies were so brash, and so cocky months ago. They all said that the Vets werent needed...and that they were better LOL. Months ago, a lot of vets were saying keystyle was done...and now, its REALLY fucked up. We stepped back, to let the newer muhafuckaz handle business like they all pretended they could. And now look. Im not sayin yall need US to fix keystyle, but damn...the shit is broke. U takin a good look at tha battle board lately? LOL Its terrible. Its turned into one of the worst keystyle boards out there...and its cus aint nobody makin shit happen. I aint goan be the one...but shit, somebody need to.

True, I wanted to get an Elite with newbies, the ones I knew would just drop heat. And then I'd step aside, 'cause 3 years here is a very long time, and let the new keystylers take over.It's all good, good things past, but when Mack calls himself the GOAT, I gots to take a stand, expecially when he calls out my name. But on the real, I know I stepped aside, let the others come with it. It is time for Hall of Fame votings, but this board has been so down, I never wanted to do it. Oh well, We'll get that upgoing soon, it if people will still do it. If not... it's all good. Ya'all call.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2003, 01:22:15 AM »
lol@ people not understanding this thread...

Sin...i dont think u got why i made this thread. It aint just to talk shit. But take a look at Keystyle man. All the newbies were so brash, and so cocky months ago. They all said that the Vets werent needed...and that they were better LOL. Months ago, a lot of vets were saying keystyle was done...and now, its REALLY fucked up. We stepped back, to let the newer muhafuckaz handle business like they all pretended they could. And now look. Im not sayin yall need US to fix keystyle, but damn...the shit is broke. U takin a good look at tha battle board lately? LOL Its terrible. Its turned into one of the worst keystyle boards out there...and its cus aint nobody makin shit happen. I aint goan be the one...but shit, somebody need to.

True, I wanted to get an Elite with newbies, the ones I knew would just drop heat. And then I'd step aside, 'cause 3 years here is a very long time, and let the new keystylers take over.It's all good, good things past, but when Mack calls himself the GOAT, I gots to take a stand, expecially when he calls out my name. But on the real, I know I stepped aside, let the others come with it. It is time for Hall of Fame votings, but this board has been so down, I never wanted to do it. Oh well, We'll get that upgoing soon, it if people will still do it. If not... it's all good. Ya'all call.

the hall is a bit crowded IMO. And its gettin to the point where it means nothin to be in there.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2003, 01:26:52 AM »
i dont seriously believe im GOAT of this board an it i wouldnt seriously claim it...but i agree wit daygo...the hall too overcrowded...maybe we should hold revotes every so often to see whether they still deserve the spot...cus like say you call an album classic when ya 1st hear it...3 months lata you might think it ass...nah mean?

oh an m dogg u suck period....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2003, 01:31:34 AM »
i dont seriously believe im GOAT of this board an it i wouldnt seriously claim it...but i agree wit daygo...the hall too overcrowded...maybe we should hold revotes every so often to see whether they still deserve the spot...cus like say you call an album classic when ya 1st hear it...3 months lata you might think it ass...nah mean?

oh an m dogg u suck period....

i dunno if i agree with revotes. Its gonna turn into Kalifornia in this muthafucka lol. But we should hold votes for new Hall members further apart then we do. Cus it gets to where, we hold elections for Hall of Fame inductees...and somebody has to go in, so we just pick the best of whats available, even if they dont deserve it.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2003, 03:10:10 AM »
I basically agree with what daygo said

1. There just ain't shit goin on and

2. The HOF is a bit overcrowded........but on the other hand lookin at the list of people I don't see any cats I know that wouldn't deserve a spot (we all great ;D); the prob is that with whats goin on nowadays (or with whats NOT goin on respectively) nobody does the shit us hall of famers did to get there; nobody proves themselves in kru battles, titles are barely ever defended and the number of real heavyweights is hella small. I admit I didnt really look at too many verses by cats who have basically been active since I retired, but if we had a HOF voting right now i dunno if i voted for anybody...not even cause those new cats aint got talent but rather cuz they didnt really do that much

sumbody'd need to really get shit goin on here again. thered have to be krus, title matches, tournies etc. I'ma battle mack and sum newbie but it ain't like i'm comin back fah real. it's the newbies job i guess...but aint much happenin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2003, 08:39:02 AM »
i havent wrote a verse in 9 months and could kill any of these newbies

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2003, 09:47:02 AM »
that's why i replied to that GOAT thread, cause i was thinking yea right, so i hollered, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2003, 02:20:40 PM »

i dunno, i think i'm capable of beatin most em but i dont really know em well enuff

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2003, 04:04:21 PM »

lol@ Pr1mo about to go into a keystyle labor...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2003, 04:52:05 PM »
lol

i knew i shouldn't a used that as an exaggeration.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2003, 02:35:42 AM »
so the vets came in but sounds like yall just cryin fa help
try to retell ya weak spits cuz yall would die to be felt
i write n excel any shit ever written by tone and craig
im brutal i dont mean sex I'm givin these hoes mah head
til I evoke what I spoke and they know how to compose some shit
Irony is claiming that in elite M Dogg's the best
seems like animal farm cuz they got persian hogs fa vets
now these nerds gone and dead but keystyle aint gone fa shit
it just didnt want none o yall faggots in it so it revised and called it quits

if yall really wanna get it goin again. then do so until then its merely sleeping cuz we the ones keepin it awake.  i mean it was fun and all and it can still be fun but times change and it prolly wont ever be like it was when I came here when this shit was on top of its prime

oh and I know this aint suitin the topic but i came up with it. but naw i aint tryin to spark up shit lol  just spittin neva personal  ;)

merry belated christmas yall
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2003, 09:06:44 AM »

I know how summa yall just want to call it quits but still be here as sort of a vet/onlooker but it pisses me off to see everyone cryin bout the downfall of the board when they aint done shit to keep it goin.. I can kinda see where u comin from but to all the people that complain about it goin and dont even vote on battles just pisses me off..

edit: these 'new catz' are fuckin kids with keyboards, they just talkin shit online, thats what they do, we cant expect any of them to ammount to anything, their existence is pointless and for us to just 'hand over' it to them is like walkin on eggshells.. its all good tho.. i dont make any keystyle personal or let it get under my skin
the hall of fame, IMO, there should be a re-vote to see if the questionable people still deserve to stay.. cuz e.g. the infinite in the beginning isnt similar to the infinite now..
and another vote just to stay up on it.. wuteva..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 09:09:17 AM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous