Author Topic: War with Iraq  (Read 1575 times)

infinite59

Re: War with Iraq
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 05:17:47 PM »
Infinite, just leave the U.S.  You obviously don't like it here.  Just get out, you're not wanted.  

Who is it that doesn't want me hear?  Some dork from the WCC board.  LMAO!!  If Farrakan lives here in peace, I think it's okay for me to be here.  

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 05:26:04 PM »

George W Bush is calling for the assasination of another human being, am i the only one who finds that fuckin ridicolous??

I dont know if you are old enough to remember properly...
But Saddam sent a revenge assination squad to kill George bush SR in 1993.

What goes around comes around...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 07:52:32 PM »

Like Louis Farakkan was saying.  Let's put Sadaam on trial and see some real, hard evidence that he gassed his people.
And didn't someone post a couple months ago about an incedent in Texas where the American government gassed it's own people.

America is not over there because Sadaam wants to "take over the world" and kill and starve his people.  If that were true, then why do all these other countries disagree with America being there?  

America fears and hates any governments that aren't democratic.  

America is over there for oil, and to expand it's global market.  They want a leader in power that will work with them.  Like Musharaff in Afganistan.  But you saw how well that worked.  Musharaff was quickly assasinated.  

It is not America's job to bully the rest of the Nation.

And the stupidest thing you said was, "How many times has America invaded a soveriegn country with intentions on making it it's own."  

Well, I don't know about countries.  But definetely terrotories.  First America killed the Indians and made the 13 colonies.  Then we killed some more Indians and Spanish and expanded Westward.  We added the territory of Texas by killing off their people, and stealing land that was legally theirs. President Polk thought it was okay because "God favored America.  God Bless America.  From sea to shining sea."  

have u ever travelled to a foreign country?  do you have any relatives that are immigrants....?

otherwise cool urself down... u dont know the whole story, every country has problems we are the biggest we get the most attention...

good news travels fast bad news travels faster..... we did a lot of fucked up shit, we do a lotof fucked up shit, but so does a lot of other people.. we also do a lot of good...

go to a foreign country see how they treat their poor. see how they treat their criminals...

see how well their population is doing economically

how well the older generation is living..

then maybe u can have a valid opinion..

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2002, 08:06:09 PM »

have u ever travelled to a foreign country?  do you have any relatives that are immigrants....?

otherwise cool urself down... u dont know the whole story, every country has problems we are the biggest we get the most attention...

good news travels fast bad news travels faster..... we did a lot of fucked up shit, we do a lotof fucked up shit, but so does a lot of other people.. we also do a lot of good...

go to a foreign country see how they treat their poor. see how they treat their criminals...

AMEN BROTHA.  Preach On, Preach On.  Make me wanna... Make me wanna stomp my feet.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2002, 03:01:22 AM »
Like Musharaff in Afganistan.  But you saw how well that worked.  Musharaff was quickly assasinated.

INFINITE: Quick sidenote

Musharaff is the leader of Pakistan.  Not Afghanistan.  He is still alive, so thus, unlike you claim, was not assasinated.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2002, 03:07:46 AM »

Err, America treats its criminals more barborously than any other democratic nations in the world.  Lets not even go into the "Electric Chair", "Lethal Injection" etc. and Guantanomo Bay.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2002, 03:56:44 AM »
I don't know how to do the quote thing on this forum, but Englewood-Quik you said the USA has never invaded a sovereign country with the intention of making its own. Do not make a statement like that without checking the facts (and i'm talking about in recent memory). Don't believe me then do some research on that lovely man Henry Kissinger, then read what happened to Hugo Chavez this year, then rethink your answer.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2002, 06:04:58 AM »

I dont know if you are old enough to remember properly...
But Saddam sent a revenge assination squad to kill George bush SR in 1993.

What goes around comes around...

lol @ this dork

yes i remember that, my father was there to hear what Sr. Bush had to say.....

so based on a personal grudge, Bush is justified in leading his nation into war?

LOL

are u tryin to prove YOUR point, or mine? LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2002, 06:05:50 AM »
I don't know how to do the quote thing on this forum, but Englewood-Quik you said the USA has never invaded a sovereign country with the intention of making its own. Do not make a statement like that without checking the facts (and i'm talking about in recent memory). Don't believe me then do some research on that lovely man Henry Kissinger, then read what happened to Hugo Chavez this year, then rethink your answer.

WORD

especially on the Chavez point
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2002, 06:07:51 AM »

no sense whatsoever

see, always trying to justify American aggression instead of admitting wrong in this war on Iraq

You and Englewood are proving mine and Infinites points for us

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2002, 09:16:52 AM »

no sense whatsoever

see, always trying to justify American aggression instead of admitting wrong in this war on Iraq

You and Englewood are proving mine and Infinites points for us

no sense what so ever?

thats a great reply... ok sarcasm in case u didnt get it..

lets look at it this way.. if i write someting and you just write back that made no sense... what did u really prove to me?

i can give that reply to anything u say, does that mean it in fact made no sense...

ur response was very childish

give me an example of one country that does everything 100% perfect and does not fuck over anyone in the least bit..

u can't... and until u are well travelled and can understand bot sides i dont think anyone here should speak

non of you are well read, well travelled, well learned with few exceptions..

infinite reads a lot but all focused in one direction, he listens to what he agrees with and rejects everything else

the rest of u making these retarded arguements who the hell are u? what do u know?

what gives u the justification to be so certain of ur claims?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2002, 10:54:01 AM »

non of you are well read, well travelled, well learned with few exceptions..

actually.....Im pretty well read and well travelled
And i understand both sides of the fence better than alot of people here

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2002, 02:37:18 PM »
Like Gareefa, war is inevitable. Doesn't mean it's right though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2002, 01:43:47 AM »
aahhhh Englewood

Nobody is denying that Saddam is not a positive man

What we are debating is America's self imposed right to go into countries and destabilize regions, and toppling regimes, simply because they dont like em

I cant believe some of yall are tryin to tell me AMERICA is so fuckin righteous that it is on a higher moral ground than the rest of the world

There is no moral justification, str8 the fuck up, there isnt

George W Bush is calling for the assasination of another human being, am i the only one who finds that fuckin ridicolous??

No moral Justification? Besides saving a populace from it's leader, Im intrested in seeing on how you justify this:

Since 1998 Iraq has been breaking it's agreement with the UNITED NATIONS to have weapons inspectors.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2002, 06:57:31 AM »
Like Gareefa, war is inevitable. Doesn't mean it's right though.

It might be, but matter of fact only the UK agreed to help the US