Author Topic: KOBE KOBE KOBE!!!!!  (Read 500 times)

Smoke

KOBE KOBE KOBE!!!!!
« on: December 12, 2003, 08:35:12 AM »
Kobe Bryant tops the Western Conference in voting for the NBA All-Star game. Well.. that means obviously more than what it is. Welcome back, Kobe! And congrats.

:-*

PLANT

Re:KOBE KOBE KOBE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 09:59:38 AM »
Yea Congrats to Kobe Trice but larger Crongrats to my man Vince Carter who topped the whole league in votes and will become the only player other than Dr. J and Jordan to lead in allstar votes for more than 3 years.

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 11:40:55 AM »
Yea Congrats to Kobe Trice but larger Crongrats to my man Vince Carter who topped the whole league in votes and will become the only player other than Dr. J and Jordan to lead in allstar votes for more than 3 years.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 11:38:23 PM »
is shaq going to start this year or is all them chinese voters going to jew....i mean chink the REAL starting center out of the position again?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 12:17:27 AM »
is shaq going to start this year or is all them chinese voters going to jew....i mean chink the REAL starting center out of the position again?

yah...now that wasnt racist at all. Maybe u should vote for Najara lol.

BTW...on a side note, Shaq wasnt all that hot for the first half of last year. And if i remember...injured for most of it right? He didnt deserve to start last year over anyone.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2003, 12:19:11 AM »
oh...one more thing, tonights game versus Dallas proves my point...Gary Payton is the MVP of the Lakers. I think they could win more games without Kobe...then they could without Payton.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2003, 01:39:29 AM »
^ against fast paced teams like the mavs.....plus the mavs had momentum going into this game the lakers didn't, i'm sooooooo glad payton is with the lakers but he's not exactly the mvp of the lakers, the whole beginging of this win streak payton was playing on a sprain ankle and shaq and karl were the ones putting up big numbers. also rush , medvedenko, russle , and george have been hot off the bench so it's kinda asinine to say payton is the sole responsiblity for the lakers success. this season....he's a part of it but definately not the reason why. also kobe has carried the team in the final quarters........this lakers team is just that a team who's playing team ball there's no mvp on this team and this'll be the first time in like 6 years i won't be going for a laker to win the MVP cuz there isn't one standout player. give it Artest or the other o'neal IMO.

also yoa ming had a losy year last year.....shaq didn't have a shaq year last year but he was still ranked the number one center in the league and was a front runner for the IBM award ......also he put on a show in the all star game last year. crossing over miller and those dunks! not bad for a guy having a subpar year and being injured.....and one more thing fuck najara !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2003, 09:12:19 AM »
^ against fast paced teams like the mavs.....plus the mavs had momentum going into this game the lakers didn't, i'm sooooooo glad payton is with the lakers but he's not exactly the mvp of the lakers, the whole beginging of this win streak payton was playing on a sprain ankle and shaq and karl were the ones putting up big numbers. also rush , medvedenko, russle , and george have been hot off the bench so it's kinda asinine to say payton is the sole responsiblity for the lakers success. this season....he's a part of it but definately not the reason why. also kobe has carried the team in the final quarters........this lakers team is just that a team who's playing team ball there's no mvp on this team and this'll be the first time in like 6 years i won't be going for a laker to win the MVP cuz there isn't one standout player. give it Artest or the other o'neal IMO.

also yoa ming had a losy year last year.....shaq didn't have a shaq year last year but he was still ranked the number one center in the league and was a front runner for the IBM award ......also he put on a show in the all star game last year. crossing over miller and those dunks! not bad for a guy having a subpar year and being injured.....and one more thing fuck najara !

^^yah, but thats for the WHOLE year. The first half of last year, Shaq was injured a LOT. It wasnt like Yao was amazing lol. But, Shaq didnt do much due to all the injuries. He shouldnt get in just because of his name.

As for Payton, he aint the SOLE reason for them winning. But, on a team with 3 huge egos..that all are used to having the ball in scoring positions. Payton (a point guard and one of the better floor generals ever), to me, is gonna be the difference in whether the Lakers win it all this year or not. If a team shuts down Payton (since he runs the offense), then theyll shut down the Lakers offense.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2003, 02:56:53 PM »
honestly who would you rather have starting in last year's all star game someone averageing 1.3 points and 6 rebounds at full health or someone averaging 27 and 10 coming off an injury?

and the lakers losing doesn't always amount to a team shutting down payton. after all the lakers other 3 losses and near losses came from teams getting shaq and karl in foul trouble

Smoke

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2003, 03:11:50 PM »
If a team shuts down Payton (since he runs the offense), then theyll shut down the Lakers offense.

Oh c'mon now, man. They've won 3 titles in 4 years WITHOUT Payton, and with Fisher as a starter, and Harper/Lue/Shaw/Hunter supporting him. Not exactly people on the same level of Payton, or All Star level PG (Harper was great tho', my fav one!). They just need to be more concentrated, more relaxed, they have to focus more on the game and not on the refree, and they'll play a good game/win. Payton is for sure very important, but the Lakers had the best quarter of the game against Mavs when Rush and Russell attaccked the zone (better than Payton). Put the 4 of them big stars together and concentrated 100% and it will be a W. Shaq is defending very well, Malone looks like a Laker since the '80, Payton is Payton, and Kobe is still trying to build his body like last year (but he's already playing a good basketball). I'm optimistic. Payton gives the Lakers the speed and fast breaks, but i wanna see them in the playoffs, when you play more midcourt game than fast breaks. They'll need the best Shaq & Malone. With them 2 playing like they can, Lakers are unstoppable. With or without Payton. ImO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2003, 03:47:59 PM »

That's because all of Canada votes for him...

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2003, 10:33:12 AM »
don corleone, with all this shaq talk it sounds like you have a school-girl crush on him. i bet you creamed in your pants just writing a post about him. hopefully oneday you will achieve your dream of banging shaq in the ass, shaq is gay you know...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2003, 01:51:06 PM »
don corleone, with all this shaq talk it sounds like you have a school-girl crush on him. i bet you creamed in your pants just writing a post about him. hopefully oneday you will achieve your dream of banging shaq in the ass, shaq is gay you know...

What an intelligent post...You should write for ESPN.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2003, 11:09:02 PM »

yah...now that wasnt racist at all. Maybe u should vote for Najara lol.

BTW...on a side note, Shaq wasnt all that hot for the first half of last year. And if i remember...injured for most of it right? He didnt deserve to start last year over anyone.

Nither did Vince Carter or Micheal Jordan.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2003, 11:09:39 PM »

That's why Shaq has a Wife and kids.