Author Topic: daymm, Mack 10's definitely tha weakest link in WSC  (Read 736 times)

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
Re:daymm, Mack 10's definitely tha weakest link in WSC
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2003, 04:44:18 AM »
^yep
G-A-T-E 13

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2003, 09:53:20 AM »
cubes still the sickest and he be busy making movies half the time, not writing, mak 10's problem is homie sounds corny as fuck, sounds like a pure phony at times

Diabolical

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2003, 10:07:34 AM »
I can almost guarantee that if Mack 10 was to drop an album tomorrow, most of the people talking down on him in the thread will be breaking the store doors down to get the album.

Yeah I Would If It Was In The Shops Here

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2003, 11:16:55 AM »
fuck mack10,mc ren would be perfect.listen to wc,mc ren and ice cube on wcs last album.i think the track is called wanna ride.mc ren rips that track

word! that track is the best track on ghetto heisman imo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2003, 02:07:59 PM »
COmpared to the shit released this year. The album was one of the best that came out. We were prolly all anticipatin' too much too. It's pretty much impossible to top Bow Down .
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2003, 12:31:23 AM »
I thought the album was off da hook. there were like 5 classics, 5-6 tight cuts, and 2-3 weaker songs. Is that not good enougH? and by the way, Call 9-1-1 is the tightest track, but Mack 10 really fucks up his flow. i was disappointed. Ice cube and WC ripped the beat
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2003, 02:17:11 AM »
1. This album is smashin'. Easily the best of the year, in what I actually was a pretty good year for West Coast LP's [Godzilla, Philaphornia, Judgement Day, West Koasta Nostra, this, etc.]

2. I agree with the people that said that they ain't really complementing each other anymore. On Bow Down they went so damn perfect together as one group, but on this it just sounds like a track with 3 different emcees featured.

3. I was never a huge fan of Mack 10's, and I definitely feel that he's the weakest in the gang. For a gangsta rapper though he's not terrible at all.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2003, 03:57:51 AM »

2. I agree with the people that said that they ain't really complementing each other anymore. On Bow Down they went so damn perfect together as one group, but on this it just sounds like a track with 3 different emcees featured.

true dat. and mack ain't really wack but he's far from the level cube and WC are on (at times)

Jome

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2003, 06:48:07 PM »
Mack 10 wasn't that bad on here, he ripped a couple of tracks..
W.C. sounded more out of bounds than Mack on some tracks, W.C. needs a certain kinda beat to flow properly.. but when he first fit the beat, his flow is nuts.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2003, 12:17:50 PM »
Really gotta disagree. I was disapointed with WC on this one, Mack 10 ripped it IMO. His verse on So Many Rappers In Love was easily my fave, and he killed most tracks. Ice Cube really surprised me as well, I thought he would come wack as fuck like lately, but he came nice. In a couple years he could keep improving up to an early 90's version of his self.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2003, 02:16:50 PM »
I can see where people are coming from but I gotta disagree.

Sure his flow might not be the best, most complicated, or whatever, but I ALWAYS like his subject matter. Capitalism in it's purest form. Moving weight no matter what the cost. Always out to make a profit, Hustlin to eat, that type of shit. I always respected that about him and think it makes his music great.

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2003, 06:41:28 AM »
mc ren would be perfect.

Yeah! Dr.Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and WC. NWA2! Talking about resurrecting the West... Let's make an album with those 4 in it, and it will go 10x platinum! (with Dre and Cube's promotion!)

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2003, 03:08:38 AM »
mc ren would be perfect.

Yeah! Dr.Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and WC. NWA2! Talking about resurrecting the West... Let's make an album with those 4 in it, and it will go 10x platinum! (with Dre and Cube's promotion!)

please no nwa resurrection...no no no
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"