Author Topic: Not What They Portray (fake ass wcc muslims)  (Read 277 times)

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Not What They Portray (fake ass wcc muslims)
« on: September 10, 2002, 12:24:04 PM »
These fools live up to what is written in the koran.................
Infinite and his sand nigger crew, that always back him up. In the koran it says:

"and some of them are illiterate, they know not the book but only from heresay and they do but conjecture."

"in their hearts is a disease, so Allah increased their disease, and for them is a painful chastisement because they lie."

"Allah will pay them back their mockery, and he leaves them alone in their INORDINACY, BLINDLY WANDERING ON."

Motherfuckers (infinite and his alte ego political pranksta) be quick to talk about  islam, Jews, Christians, and the US, but they don't know shit about islam, jews, christianity or america, but constantly try to fiend off the attacks, but using islam as a crutch, but they don't know the book, only what other motherfuckers teach them about it.

now let's see what cave man (aka Iblis) and the sand nigger crew has to say about it

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Not What They Portray (fake ass wcc muslims)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 01:46:56 PM »
lmao.......dat was tha funniest shit ever.......

I dunno if U waz talkin on me too wit that shit, If U were Fuc U cuz U dunno shit about me......Simple as that......

I'll let infinite and tha rest defend themselves.......

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 02:07:26 PM »
if you were a true muslim brother speaking to me in order to teach me and make me a better muslim, then you're intentions would be welcome

but since you are not a muslim, verily you seeking to sow seeds of discontent amongst the believers

Be gone, kafir! and dont bring us this nonsense ever again

u dont know what u speak off

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 02:10:49 PM »
you aint know shit about anyone here why dont u jus shut the fuck up

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2002, 03:12:05 PM »
These fools live up to what is written in the koran.................
Infinite and his sand nigger crew, that always back him up. In the koran it says:

"and some of them are illiterate, they know not the book but only from heresay and they do but conjecture."

"in their hearts is a disease, so Allah increased their disease, and for them is a painful chastisement because they lie."

"Allah will pay them back their mockery, and he leaves them alone in their INORDINACY, BLINDLY WANDERING ON."

Motherfuckers (infinite and his alte ego political pranksta) be quick to talk about  islam, Jews, Christians, and the US, but they don't know shit about islam, jews, christianity or america, but constantly try to fiend off the attacks, but using islam as a crutch, but they don't know the book, only what other motherfuckers teach them about it.

now let's see what cave man (aka Iblis) and the sand nigger crew has to say about it

Any clown can quote scripture.