Author Topic: Bitch!!! I'll turn you into a french-fry...lol  (Read 166 times)

mrtonguetwista

Bitch!!! I'll turn you into a french-fry...lol
« on: December 13, 2003, 03:33:24 PM »
CAMDEN, N.J. -- A Camden County man was arrested Thursday and charged with fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend.

Authorities said Rosetta Bell was stabbed 55 times with a potato peeler late Tuesday and that her 8-year-old son witnessed the death.

The boy told police he was watching the news on television Tuesday night when Eugene Wilson, 39, of Camden, came over and started arguing with his mother. When he work up Wednesday he found his mother's bloody body on a couch, Camden County Prosecutor Vincent P. Sarubbi said.

Rather than go to school, the boy stayed at home to care for his 3-month-old brother, Sarubbi said. He tried calling 911 on his mother's cell phone but could not get through because the battery was dead.

"He stayed inside in fear that the defendant was still out there," Sarubbi said.

Authorities were notified at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, when Bell's fiance discovered the body and called police. A potato peeler with a 4-inch serrated blade was recovered, Sarubbi said.

Wilson was being held in Camden County Jail on $500,000 bail.

Police said the pair argued over Wilson's cocaine use and, later, over Bell's fiance.

Wilson told authorities he originally went to Bell's to apologize to her, though it was unclear why. But Bell got angry with Wilson because he had been smoking crack, according to a probable cause statement. Wilson claims to have blacked out, and said when he awoke Bell was next to him bleeding from the neck and chest. He then left the home, authorities said.

Wilson appeared in court Thursday for a bail hearing before Superior Court Judge Samuel D. Natal. He faces 30 years to life in prison if convicted on the murder charge.

JTSimon

Re:Bitch!!! I'll turn you into a french-fry...lol
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 06:34:52 PM »
That wasn't funny.

Nightfall

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 06:38:48 PM »
why is the title saying "lol"?
the topic is about a murder, wich is never funny
oh well

SGV

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 06:50:28 PM »
You no humor having muthafuckas. The guy stabbed her with a... She sat there bloody on the... Well shit, you're right, it wasn't that funny.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 07:39:48 PM »
Too many sensitive, once a month bleeding bitches on the Internet. :(

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2003, 08:17:56 PM »
It sure would suck to get killed by a potato pealer....wonder if he once worked at McDicks pealing potatos
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2003, 08:23:18 PM »
Props to Ganja God for not being so sensitive that he had to go and call Dr. Phil for sensitivity care over a forum thread

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2003, 08:43:44 PM »
Props to Ganja God for not being so sensitive that he had to go and call Dr. Phil for sensitivity care over a forum thread

ya well shit happens, sure it sucks that she died like that but there is nothing we could have done to stop it cause we don't know any of them so whatever.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Nightfall

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2003, 01:32:40 AM »
Too many sensitive, once a month bleeding bitches on the Internet. :(

murder just isnt funny ta me, im not moaning about every person getting killed, i know shit happenes, but its just stupid to laugh at it, thats all

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2003, 12:36:44 PM »
the murder fact isnt that funny...but what he used to kill her made me laugh so i guess im an unsensitive prick...oh well  ;D