Author Topic: Saddam captured?  (Read 2098 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Saddam captured?
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2003, 02:59:56 PM »
just a comment to add u think we get brainwashed, saddam controlled everything in iraq plus there was no freedom of speach if you say opr broadcast anything they didn't like they were likly to pay you an unfriendly visit. ppl talking like cos hes not in power anymore he isn't a bad man or saying he doesn't matter as much as osama bin laden. saddam killed probably a hundred times as many ppl as osama is responsible for if not more. but then i guess they're not important because they weren't american right?

1. Saddam brainwashing his citizens and restricting of speech in IRAQ has exactly what to do with you?

2. Yes, he is a bad man. If the US wants to appoint itself the moral judge, jury and executioner, be my guest. But since US troops aint going into the Occupied Territories anytime soon, they have no legitimacy. The war itself is illegal, the current occupation is illegal, thus the hunting down of the head of state of a recognized soveriegn nation is illegal as well.

3. Thats great. But Osama allegedly killed 3000 AMERICANS, thus AMERICANS go after him. Saddam does nothing to no Americans, thus AMERICANS have no business in Iraq.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2003, 03:01:05 PM »
2) All the other dictators of Middle East, who knows now that if they fuck with terrorism, USA will get them (like they did with Saddam).

\

*sighs*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smoke

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2003, 03:01:39 PM »
just a comment to add u think we get brainwashed, saddam controlled everything in iraq plus there was no freedom of speach if you say opr broadcast anything they didn't like they were likly to pay you an unfriendly visit. ppl talking like cos hes not in power anymore he isn't a bad man or saying he doesn't matter as much as osama bin laden. saddam killed probably a hundred times as many ppl as osama is responsible for if not more. but then i guess they're not important because they weren't american right?

1. Saddam brainwashing his citizens and restricting of speech in IRAQ has exactly what to do with you?

2. Yes, he is a bad man. If the US wants to appoint itself the moral judge, jury and executioner, be my guest. But since US troops aint going into the Occupied Territories anytime soon, they have no legitimacy. The war itself is illegal, the current occupation is illegal, thus the hunting down of the head of state of a recognized soveriegn nation is illegal as well.

3. Thats great. But Osama allegedly killed 3000 AMERICANS, thus AMERICANS go after him. Saddam does nothing to no Americans, thus AMERICANS have no business in Iraq.

Just one little, simple, question:
Why are you defending Saddam?

Smoke

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2003, 03:02:04 PM »
2) All the other dictators of Middle East, who knows now that if they fuck with terrorism, USA will get them (like they did with Saddam).

\

*sighs*

Sighs what? I said that's the message. Not that it's true.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 03:02:24 PM by IMC »

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2003, 03:25:53 PM »
The conclusion of Saddam being a pussy is derived from the fact that he was armed when confornted by US troops and yet was still captured alive.

You cannot call this man your enemy and a threat to you, because there is no facts from which you can derive that conclusion. So once again, your analogies and examples dont work.

Yeah, only you have the ability to do that.  Please.  The guy was evil, he's an enemy to me.  You're pretty close, too, since you hate my country.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2003, 03:28:22 PM »

Just one little, simple, question:
Why are you defending Saddam?

Because he's a bitter man, who thinks HIS moral evaluation of each and every dictator/country is correct, when the U.S. isn't allowed the same generosity he allows hiself.  People like him are the reason dictators, etc. exist, they would rather the u.s. sit on their hands while the world withers than accept an ounce of help from us.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2003, 04:59:00 PM »
One of the most pathetic comment we can say to comment a war is to talk about civil victims AFTER the war is done, to say "damn, wars are tragic!". "USA bombed shit against children women and innocent men". SAY WHAT? Their deaths are not pathetic, i'm in no way saying it, but it's pathetic to "use" them to comment the war. There's no war without victims, we knew it from 3000 years of history. A war aint a bowling match! If you kill more "enemies" you die. If you dont, you loose. Innocent victims will always be a big part of EVERY war. Now we can argue if it was right for USA/UK to declare war to Saddam/Iraq, but let's judge it BEFORE the bombing shit, cause we knew the drama. Let's judge on the situation. Let's judge on Saddam refusing to collaborate with ONU. Let's judge on 9/11. Let's judge on Bin Laden/Saddam connection (if there's one). Let's judge on Bush wanting to protect USA, and to "clean" Middle-East from dangerous dictators. Let's judge on those things, not on innocent victims. Like if a war can be done witouth them!!

I wonder if you relate to what Ive just said? I said he was no threat. what has that to do wit pathetic or not pathetic victims?

ok and how you want it, I judge on your marked stuff.
9/11: you got it comin and it was very favorably for you.
No connection between saddam and bin laden. but between rumsfeld and saddam, and between bin laden and bush. haha.
bush doesnt want to protect the usa, in fact, terrorists feel even more hate after this shit and saddam was - FOR THE FOURTH TIME - NO THEAT TO THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.
and about the "cleaning" thing... how honorable, just like the nazis who wanted to clean the world from non-white people.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 05:03:34 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2003, 05:05:35 PM »
From an extroverted point of view I think its to late to start a sensible debate wit you or ANY-body of your pro-american patriotic crew

I aint disappointed cause saddam's gonna be fucked now, he was a bitch nigga.
but.. why the hell shall I like it?? He had no power any more. he was no threat beforehand as well, but aight, it's no question he wasnt since he was in this dark, muddy hole.
so what the hell is great about that then? do you think things in iraq will get better now? do you think noone will hate the usa no more? what do you expect? maybe you are the one living in his own world my american friend.

ok here's somethings, once again you live in your cushy comfortable home talking shit about another country....he had no power before? i'm sure that mass graves are how iraqis love to bury thier loved ones. talk about it don't be about it...that "bitch nigga" ruled a whole nation and was involved killing thousands of people and you sit on a fucking computer and talk shit...that makes you a little fucking worthless pussy of a girl.

and i don't mind living in my own american world cause we got all these countries with us and now we got germany, france and russia acting like some bitch ass ex girlfriends asking if they can get back with us....we just have to wait and see if america loves them hoes  ;D

these "you-sit-in-your-comfortable-home-talkin-shit" is so stupid I wont even arguein on it, just tell me what the hell is you thinkn sayin this? LoL
I dont say he didnt do shit fella, Im just sayin he was NO threat AT ALL for the western world...
especially after america bombed the shit on children women and men during march, he had no power... no power .. absolutely no power.. FACE IT...
c'mon snitchez, accept it. you just captured an old broken helpless men who hided in a muddy hole for months. no big deal. you suck. deal wit it. cause Im startin to feel stupid arguein over the obvious truth.
(+ these comments of happy iraqis happen to be faked, like the cheerful palastinians where after 9/11)

so if someone killed your whole family and all your friends but then lived in a run down shack...it's no use of catching him? you ever heard of JUSTICE little girl? he committed thousands of crimes but just cause he was living in a shack we shouldn't worry about him...i'd love to see the fantasy world you live. once again....if you're a computer nerd like you are, don't talk about things you only see on the TV....now if you want to complain about how bad bill gates is, you're free to do so since all you do is sit on a computer and talk shit. but when it comes to war....be a good little girl and shut your mouth

and to stilldre, yes we should get osama and that will take time but as for korea, we're only stepping in to save face, you actually think ANY of those nuclear missles would hit any US territories? we have satillites that can read the year of a nickle in a midget's pocket. i'm pretty sure we could see a 1 megaton nuclear rocket fueling up/flying and scramble some f14's off of a carrier to blow them up over a large part of ocean. korea really poses no threat to the US. terrorist countries rich in oil however are better targets

cmon please dont talk nonsense  :D
your argumentation is I cant face a opinion on USA Politics and War because I have a Computer and no AK at home.
C'mon, you can do better smerlus, we both know that.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2003, 05:16:09 PM »

show me where it says this war is illegal.

like i said, the UN gave iraq a deadline, nah scratch that NUMEROUS deadlines and they didn't adhere to one....so it's about time someone stood up for the UN and made it look like it had a back bone....

plus if it's so illegal, why are the countries that were against it, all of a sudden trying to make deals with us?

also if a countries people are getting massacred by it's own leader and they have no power to stand up to them....the whole world should just let that slide? nah that shit played out with hitler...Sadaam is a criminal and since his own country couldn't do shit against him it took another country...

you anti american bitches are acting like we just bombed the fuck out of a innocent country like sweden, and captured it's leader that never did shit to no one. i wish some of you had your families killed so you'd stop talking shit and realize that what we did was justice

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2003, 05:19:37 PM »

like i said, the UN gave iraq a deadline, nah scratch that NUMEROUS deadlines and they didn't adhere to one....so it's about time someone stood up for the UN and made it look like it had a back bone....

plus if it's so illegal, why are the countries that were against it, all of a sudden trying to make deals with us?

also if a countries people are getting massacred by it's own leader and they have no power to stand up to them....the whole world should just let that slide? nah that shit played out with hitler...Sadaam is a criminal and since his own country couldn't do shit against him it took another country...

you anti american bitches are acting like we just bombed the fuck out of a innocent country like sweden, and captured it's leader that never did shit to no one. i wish some of you had your families killed so you'd stop talking shit and realize that what we did was justice

1. see a  psychiatrist you sick bastard
2. AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD POLICE WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO JUDGE OVER OTHER COUNTRIES. FACE IT.
3. I forgive you, crack kills.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2003, 05:25:24 PM »
One of the most pathetic comment we can say to comment a war is to talk about civil victims AFTER the war is done, to say "damn, wars are tragic!". "USA bombed shit against children women and innocent men". SAY WHAT? Their deaths are not pathetic, i'm in no way saying it, but it's pathetic to "use" them to comment the war. There's no war without victims, we knew it from 3000 years of history. A war aint a bowling match! If you kill more "enemies" you die. If you dont, you loose. Innocent victims will always be a big part of EVERY war. Now we can argue if it was right for USA/UK to declare war to Saddam/Iraq, but let's judge it BEFORE the bombing shit, cause we knew the drama. Let's judge on the situation. Let's judge on Saddam refusing to collaborate with ONU. Let's judge on 9/11. Let's judge on Bin Laden/Saddam connection (if there's one). Let's judge on Bush wanting to protect USA, and to "clean" Middle-East from dangerous dictators. Let's judge on those things, not on innocent victims. Like if a war can be done witouth them!!
I wonder if you relate to what Ive just said? I said he was no threat. what has that to do wit pathetic or not pathetic victims?

ok and how you want it, I judge on your marked stuff.
9/11: you got it comin and it was very favorably for you.
No connection between saddam and bin laden. but between rumsfeld and saddam, and between bin laden and bush. haha.
bush doesnt want to protect the usa, in fact, terrorists feel even more hate after this shit and saddam was - FOR THE FOURTH TIME - NO THEAT TO THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.
and about the "cleaning" thing... how honorable, just like the nazis who wanted to clean the world from non-white people.

Man i was talking in general, nothing personal. Anyway now i know more about your position. Just two things: the first is that i aint American (just to let you know), and the second one is: what you mean with "you got it comin and it was very favorably for you"?

smerlus

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2003, 05:37:25 PM »

1. see a  psychiatrist you sick bastard
2. AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD POLICE WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO JUDGE OVER OTHER COUNTRIES. FACE IT.
3. I forgive you, crack kills.

yeah we're not the world police but we get blamed for everything that happens from scared ass little people like you.

and i'm not going to hide behind pleasantries because i'm not running for office. you know why people are happy america is in iraq? cause sadaam wipped out thier friends and families and they couldn't do anything to stop it...they had to sit there every day and couldn't say a word about a man that slaughtered loved ones...so once again, while you sit in your little room after you leave high school and talk shit about a country that brought a mass murdering-genocidal maniac down from his throne...you should instead think for a second on how his victims families feel about finally being able to say something about that man and not have to worry about his wrath anymore.

Jome

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2003, 05:42:25 PM »
LOL @ some misinformed fucks defending a man who killed 300.000+++ people.

smerlus

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2003, 05:50:11 PM »

that sums it up, you hate america so much that you'd rather side with a criminal. you live some sad pathetic lives....let me tell you a little secret america haters....all these rappers you listen to are american also  ;D

Jome

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2003, 07:09:22 PM »

that sums it up, you hate america so much that you'd rather side with a criminal. you live some sad pathetic lives....let me tell you a little secret america haters....all these rappers you listen to are american also  ;D

???

I don't know how you took it, but I was of course referring to Saddam Hussein.