Author Topic: Abdul Haleem Farrakan......  (Read 350 times)

infinite59

Abdul Haleem Farrakan......
« on: September 08, 2002, 09:56:07 PM »
Apparantly Farrakan converted to traditional Islam in 75-78.  His name was Abdul Haleem for those 3 years.  But then he decided instead that he could more effectively lead his people by teaching Black Islam instead.  

The official policy of the Muslim world towards Elijah Muhammad was always patience, and understanding.  To be good to him, teach him, and eventually get him to lead his people to traditional Islam.  I believe it's the same way with Farrakkan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Abdul Haleem Farrakan......
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 10:54:23 AM »
Farakhan has bridged the gap between Black Islam and traditional more so than Elijah, but Infinite do u think he could successfully make that transition 100%??
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 01:52:00 PM »
Farakhan has bridged the gap between Black Islam and traditional more so than Elijah, but Infinite do u think he could successfully make that transition 100%??

What the fuck is BLACK ISLAM? Is that the same as ARAB Islam? White Islam? or how about the Indonesian Muslims, they study Oriental Islam? Damn you an ignorant ass.

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 02:35:34 PM »

What the fuck is BLACK ISLAM? Is that the same as ARAB Islam? White Islam? or how about the Indonesian Muslims, they study Oriental Islam? Damn you an ignorant ass.

There's a big fucking difference you buckdancing, ass-licking, Uncle Tom!!!!  The Nation of Islam does not allow white people, and they teach that Fard Muhammad was God in the flesh.  The reserection of Jesus in the Bible, and Mehdi in the Qu'ran.  That black people are the rulers of the Universe.

Traditional Islam worships the creator of the Universe, and believes that Muhammad Ibn Abdullah was the seal of the prophets.  Nothing within Allah's creation can be as great as Allah, because Allah created it.  No human can be God!!!  It teaches that Islam is universal, that we are all one human family under God, and that God did not favor one group over any other!!!!!!!  

Tech and I try to support Farakkan, and except his movement as a sect of Islam.  But you don't respect us, because your a racist, ignorant, asshole!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 03:03:41 PM »

man u have to be realllly stupid.........
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 03:04:23 PM »

man u have to be realllly stupid.........

he is, just ignore him

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 11:38:48 AM »

There's a big fucking difference you buckdancing, ass-licking, Uncle Tom!!!!  The Nation of Islam does not allow white people, and they teach that Fard Muhammad was God in the flesh.  The reserection of Jesus in the Bible, and Mehdi in the Qu'ran.  That black people are the rulers of the Universe.

Traditional Islam worships the creator of the Universe, and believes that Muhammad Ibn Abdullah was the seal of the prophets.  Nothing within Allah's creation can be as great as Allah, because Allah created it.  No human can be God!!!  It teaches that Islam is universal, that we are all one human family under God, and that God did not favor one group over any other!!!!!!!  

Tech and I try to support Farakkan, and except his movement as a sect of Islam.  But you don't respect us, because your a racist, ignorant, asshole!!!!!

Excuse me, Vanilla Wafer, but how can I be a "buck-dancing, ass licking Uncle Tom? What have I said that is detrimental to Black people to the point where I would be a sell-out to my people? I see you are full of anger for the simple fact that you are white and you fast and pray that you were Black. You are very confused. No matter what Black masjid you go to, you are still a white kid, no matter how much hip-hop you listen to, you are still a white kid, and no matter how many eldridge "the sell-out" cleaver (turn panthers against Newton, married a nasty cave bitch, and became a republican) and malcolm x books, you read, you are still white. You and the rest of these sand "niggers" wish you could of been at the Million Man March, huh?
And the nation of islam ain't no sect, if that was the case then he wouldn't be able to go to islamic countries and be greeted and treated as a islamic head of state. go and try to shake rass kass' hand again, he ain't feelin' no devils in sheep's skin