Author Topic: mind life  (Read 314 times)

Doggystylin

mind life
« on: September 09, 2002, 07:11:10 PM »
how many of yall have enough time to kick back and think out your life, i mean me...i have a shitload of time so sometimes i just kickback and picture my life in detail...sometimes over songs, somtimes just in class, sometimes walkin long distances, but my mind is very active, i do a lot of thinking. cause i remember before....

you know i always kept myself busy and never really kicked back and thought of things, now i think of what if this happened ...what if that...what would i do here..and then sometimes i just paint a pefect life in my mind. its a pleasure to me somtimes. some people though, they dont think deep you know, their always keepin theirself in the everyday world, and keepin their mind on everyday situations and are their thinkin is has a short-view. yall see what im sayin or am i just insane?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: mind life
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 07:21:16 PM »
All the time, all the fucking time, everytime I got noting to do, or im idle for even a second, I start thinking about it.  And like you said, I express it in poetry, and shit like that.  Its something you could just think about for hours and hours, and never get tired of.  Sometimes its just frusturating, you just want to know more, you just cant stand yourself being in the dark...but sometimes you have a more positive attitude, its hard to explain, but I know you feel me, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 07:22:39 PM »
Man, I do that daily.  It relaxes me.  It keeps me in focus to reach my future goals.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 07:23:23 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1031634670;start=0#1 date=09/10/02 at 00:21:16]All the time, all the fucking time, everytime I got noting to do, or im idle for even a second, I start thinking about it.  And like you said, I express it in poetry, and shit like that.  Its something you could just think about for hours and hours, and never get tired of.  Sometimes its just frusturating, you just want to know more, you just cant stand yourself being in the dark...but sometimes you have a more positive attitude, its hard to explain, but I know you feel me, peace

-{bLaDe}

HELL YEAH, i feel you, and i know you feel me, were on the same thinkin level on this topic kanwar. its nice to know im not alone. and i felt every word you said there

and word SUGA FOOT!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 08:30:20 PM »
All the time, bro. Sometimes at night I can't sleep because I get ahead of myself. I think about where I will be in 10-20 years, will I accomplish my goals, will my family be around. How is my future wife doing LOL. Strange stuff like that.

And I always think about how I will be remembered when I'm gone from this world. I mean, I'm only 18, but I know I was put here by God to do something special on this earth. I can't explain it but it's this guy feeling. Maybe it's his will he wants me to do. Maybe it's something lse that's driving me. I guess time and lots of prayer will tell.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 08:48:03 PM »
at night,  i have laid in bed till 11 in tha mourin cuz of it,  cant fall asleep.  it happens at work a lot,  it will be real quiet no customers around an i'll jus be pricing suptin

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2002, 08:57:29 PM »
I can't sleep a night......I listen 2 muzic for like 2 hours or so......then turn it off and just lie there picturin myself doin shit that makes me happy......like whoopin ass at football, or makin a tite ass compilation 1 day for my turf......

Sometimes I just turn my readin light on and write like 10 pages of lyrics.....Just wuteva, U know? I have hella notebooks full of lyrics.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 10:29:18 AM »
Yeah, I do that alot, mostly at night cause there's too many other things to be done during the day, I don't even get to think about it then mostly. But it can keep me from sleepin, sometimes it's kinda relaxing though it can also end up in thinkin about what could all be better

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 11:22:26 AM »
how many of yall have enough time to kick back and think out your life, i mean me...i have a shitload of time so sometimes i just kickback and picture my life in detail...sometimes over songs, somtimes just in class, sometimes walkin long distances, but my mind is very active, i do a lot of thinking. cause i remember before....

you know i always kept myself busy and never really kicked back and thought of things, now i think of what if this happened ...what if that...what would i do here..and then sometimes i just paint a pefect life in my mind. its a pleasure to me somtimes. some people though, they dont think deep you know, their always keepin theirself in the everyday world, and keepin their mind on everyday situations and are their thinkin is has a short-view. yall see what im sayin or am i just insane?

Its when im in bed i do it.. I kick back but instead of painting a perfect picture i worry about shit, i think what will happen to my life if i did, what would happen if i said this.. and i jus get really worried n shit.. about stupid things.. then i end up not gettin to sleep coz my minds too active... I cant relax properly and clear my mind completely..

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2002, 11:31:06 AM »
yeah I totally feel ya doggy.  My mind is so active and crazy.  I am always thinking about shit.  Sometimes it is hard to concentrate and pay attention to things cause of it, especially in class or talking on the phone.  Sometimes I just totally space out and start thinking about shit.  Definately is relaxing.  My mind goes crazy when I am high and I start having these super deep thoughts.  I totally feel ya.  Sometimes I will even be doing some really important shit and my mind is just totally wandering thinking about something else.