Author Topic: i dont know how many of yall have dogs or animals.  (Read 232 times)

Doggystylin

i dont know how many of yall have dogs or animals.
« on: September 09, 2002, 07:32:50 PM »
man, when i had my nigga black here, damn, there was just a warmth of him that kept me at peace, i truly think it was from God, animals know theres a God, they are probably closer too, and when i looked into his eyes...i cant explain how it was, and sometimes, when i kicked back and watched him....

i would learn stuff from him about life, just his actions and what he would do in some situations, some animals can be more human than humans, black was all love, i love him so much you guys have no idea, i used to sit down and talk to him and it was like he understood everyword, truly amazing.he made me feel comfortable a lot of times i was down, he brought me up in small ways i cant explain.

he showed nothin but love for me, he bit every mufu*ka, but never even tried to hurt me once. hes in a diff town now with a relative, i visited him a while back, hes happy there so im ok with it, but i plan on visiting him everyonce in a while just to keep myself at peace. i know a lot of yall are like....man wtf is this dude talkin about, well you gotta be open to it.may god take very very good care of my homie. hopefully we will chill together forever in heaven oneday. it brings tears to my eyes when i think about black, i wish he was here so i could go hug his furry ass.... :'(

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: i dont know how many of yall have pets or anim
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 07:37:53 PM »
Word theres something about dogs, they behave more human than humans @ times.  Man, I always wanted a pet dogg, but my parents wouldnt allow it, thats sad that you aint with yo dog no mo...Cant you get him bacC?

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

Re: i dont know how many of yall have dogs or anim
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 08:19:46 PM »
I got a dog, but my pride and joy was my lovebird, Peachy. Me and him were tight. I got him like a few weeks after he hatched. Handfed him from birth. I trained him and took care of him until he matured. We were unseparable. The people that owned the petshop couldn't believe how tamed he was, they actually wanted to buy him from me for $700, but I refused.

One day I forgot to bring him in when it rained and I left. I came back and he was at the bottom of his cage all sick. No one knows whether he died of cold or if it was a heart attack. I had him for 5 years, and their life expectancy was 15 years.

Sure, it was just a little 5 pound bird, but I bonded with him since birth and even got him potty trained to the point where he would only crap on newspaper. I don't even want another bird like him. Took me forever to get over losing him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: i dont know how many of yall have dogs or anim
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 09:17:50 PM »
I feel that shit dawg.....Amazing shit.....Just watch as god gives another symbol of peace without U recognizing.....I mean look @ tha computer, When U bored U be on here and shit.....God has also placed this here 4 peace.....or somethin along those lines lol
What Im sayin is appreciate everything, like that cable modem U have rite there, appreciate it, U dunno how many people there are stressin they ass off on a 56k.....Just appreciate it all.....especially being able 2 breath and be healthy cuz nearly every muthafucca forgets all about that most times......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!