Author Topic: What Muslims are really saying! Is this really so hard to accept?  (Read 293 times)

infinite59

-  Worship that which created this Universe and everything in it.  And associate no partners with the Creator.  He is the most high, and liken unto none.  

-  Be good to your parents.

-  Be patient.

-  Be good to your neighbor.

-  Be steadfast in prayer.

-  If you are suffering under oppression you have the right to resist that oppression.

-  Give a percentage of your wealth to the poor.

-  There will come a day when you will be judged for what you did here on Earth.

-  There were many great teachers of religion known as prophets.  They are the best example for us of whom to follow.

-  Women should dress modestly.  

-  A woman has a duty to try her best to make her husband pleased with her.

-  A man should provide and protect his wife and let her live the lifestyle he maintains.

-  Be mindful of your creator.

.......etc......etc.....etc......

... See.... there is really nothing unnacceptable about Islam.  So what is it about Islam that has so many bent on it's destruction?  Think about that for a moment.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 04:12:56 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

smerlus

Re:What Muslims are really saying! Is this really so hard to accept?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 04:10:24 PM »
probably thier beliefs of

- if ye place an explosive device on oneself and ye smite innocent people because a man named osama sayeth so, ye shall be rewarded with the riches of heaven.

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 04:44:41 PM »

- if ye place an explosive device on oneself and ye smite innocent people because a man named osama sayeth so, ye shall be rewarded with the riches of heaven.

Yeah, that's the only problem. There are guys who acts like that, and they say they do it for Islam. Or they aint doing it for Islam, or we have a problem. Now i know it's the first one, but you betta make them fools READ THOSE RULES, not "us". We got nothing about them rules. Feel me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 05:15:57 PM »

the koran doesnt say this but they misinterpret the koran which leads to false strict education and described actions are encouraged by the ignorant american point of view and proclaimed in US media

« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 05:16:33 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 05:39:07 PM »

the koran doesnt say this but they misinterpret the koran which leads to false strict education and described actions are encouraged by the ignorant american point of view and proclaimed in US media

Exactly! That's the big problem! Islam is against those things, i know it cause a friend of mine talked me about those things, and he goes to a Mosque and shit. So that's why you all betta care to make "them ignorant american point of view" looks wrong. Prove it. Isolate the fakaz. And you'll get the respect you deserve. I'm Italian. Here, in Italy, a lot of imams (is this word english too?) was been ejected from Italy, cause they supported terrorists in Palestina and Iraq, and they supported Bin Laden. I got absolutely NOTHING against Islam. I'm Christian, Catholic of Rome. It's all love. But there's a problem YOU have to resolve, feel me? Isolate the fools. Plus, talking in general, ImO it's very important not to call Bin Laden's fools "martyrs of Islam". They just fools.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 05:47:14 PM »

show me one little sentance where we declared war on muslims and i'll gladly not say another word.......it's a war on terrorists and for whatever reason it may be, the majority of terrorists are muslims....so now america is fucked up because we're attacking too many people that have the same religious beliefs? you people will think of any little reason to blame shit on the US and it's funny cause most of your countries want to be like us, or they kiss our ass.

if jews were the ones driving planes into our buildings and bombing ships, clubs and embassies...you'd bet that israel would be the 51st state and not iraq

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2003, 05:56:21 PM »
if jews were the ones driving planes into our buildings and bombing ships, clubs and embassies...you'd bet that israel would be the 51st state and not iraq

You talked about Jews. Well.. i think a lot of muslims (not them all) do the same thing against them, man. I mean they attack them, Jews. Not Israeli.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2003, 06:40:50 PM »
Well said.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2003, 08:17:38 PM »
I'm not bent on the destruction of Islam.  I think everything you said is pretty much in line with what I believe.  

The problem is, is that when a muslim comes under attack for whatever reason, other muslims see it as an attack on Islam, when it's actually an attack on an individual and has nothign to do with their religion.  For instance, us attacking Saddam Hussein wasn't about killing off another muslim country, it was about hating Saddam.  

Let me tell you how America sees most muslim countries, like Iraq.  Say you're walking through the woods, and you see a german shepard caught in a bear trap.  His foot's all messed up.  You walk up to him, and try to get his foot out, and he growls at you, and bites you for it.  Now, if he stays in the trap, he's going to die.  If you let him out, it's going to hurt, but he'll live.  The german Shephard is helpless and would rather die a humiliating death then face a little pain and trust you to let him loose.  That's how America gets treated in the world.  Maybe we put the bear trap there in the first place, what does it matter? The only thing that matters now is at least let us get your foot out of it.  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 08:22:28 PM by Trauma »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 05:19:48 AM »

show me one little sentance where we declared war on muslims and i'll gladly not say another word.......it's a war on terrorists and for whatever reason it may be, the majority of terrorists are muslims....so now america is fucked up because we're attacking too many people that have the same religious beliefs? you people will think of any little reason to blame shit on the US and it's funny cause most of your countries want to be like us, or they kiss our ass.

I dont wanna be a Arab in America, I tell ya. Even here a fella had to leave the store because "they dont provide Arabs wit their stuff" (that was in september 2001). how sick is that? and that's what happened in germany, way less touched and influenced by the attack and the us media. so I dont wanna imagine what gones on in america.

I dont look for little reasons to fuck the US up. it's just too obvious, and way too pathetic yall wont accept it
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 06:25:53 AM »
^^ Hilarious.  Try being an american in most Arab countries.  In many, if you're christian, they kill you.  Get a little perspective.  America is greater than the SUM of the middle east.  If that's arrogant, I'm guilty.  

Smoke

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 06:40:52 AM »
I dont wanna be a Arab in America, I tell ya.

Let me tell you something straight. You dont wanna be a Arab in America? I'm Italian. Here we are 90% christian catholics, ok? But we still have no statal religious, i mean it's free, to be a muslim, a jew, a christian, none of them, etc.. We have mosques, Churces, etc. Everything. Now hold on for a moment and think about it. In the last weeks we've ejected 5-6 imams of muslims mosques (sorry for my english), cause they were supporting Jihad and Iraq/Bin Laden. Publically. That's the problem, ImO. This topic is called: "What Muslims are really saying! Is this really so hard to accept?".... YES IT IS, MAN!! If imams are talking like that, YES IT IS! I mean wtf man!!!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? IMAMS TALKING ABOUT JIHAD, AND THEN YOU WANNA MAKE A TOPIC LIKE "IS IT SO HARD TO ACCEPT"? To accept what? Jihad? Or those thing you just wrote? Cause what you wrote is something, what is happening here in Italy (and i guess it's like that in USA/UK too) is TOTALLY another thing. Plus think once about being a christian in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Iraq or generally in the Middle East. Think about it. HERE YOU CAN. THERE YOU CANT. Simple.

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 06:51:37 AM »

I dont wanna be a Arab in America, I tell ya. Even here a fella had to leave the store because "they dont provide Arabs wit their stuff" (that was in september 2001). how sick is that? and that's what happened in germany, way less touched and influenced by the attack and the us media. so I dont wanna imagine what gones on in america.

I dont look for little reasons to fuck the US up. it's just too obvious, and way too pathetic yall wont accept it

i live by the border of Canada and the US. there's about 50-60 motels around here that are owned by arab families, we have arab owned clubs and corner stores...and arab tourists always come here, i went to school with at least 100 arabs...i can't go a day without seeing at least 10 arab families shopping or dining a day and i have never heard any violence towards them around here.

i can tell you what though, they did find the lackawanna terrorist cell about 45 minutes from here. STILL there was no backlash on arabs, not one getting beat up in the news.

so to say you hate to be an arab american around here proves to me you have the openmindedness of a scared little ignorant child

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 09:47:29 AM »
^^ Hilarious.  Try being an american in most Arab countries.  In many, if you're christian, they kill you.  Get a little perspective.  America is greater than the SUM of the middle east.  If that's arrogant, I'm guilty.  

unlike the sum of the middle east, I perdict a little more civilized population and attitudes in America. If I expect too much, Im guilty.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 10:25:28 AM »
unlike the sum of the middle east, I perdict a little more civilized population and attitudes in America.

Actually now you are disrespecting them. You wrote they are less civilized in middle east? And that their attitudes are bad? Man, like i said, the ones supporting Jihad and terrorism aint real muslims. Real muslims doesnt support Jihad, cause to kill is not possible, no matter what. They just terrorists. Dont mix the two things. People in middle east are civilized just like us. Some of them aint. And they're using Jihad as an excuse to do terrorism. Against other middle eastern nations, against civils, against jews, against USA soldiers/civils, in Bali, etc.. But that has NOTHING TO DO with religion.