Author Topic: What Muslims are really saying! Is this really so hard to accept?  (Read 282 times)

infinite59

Re:What Muslims are really saying! Is this really so hard to accept?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2003, 02:18:31 PM »
You can't deny that Palestinians are resisting oppression at the hands of Isreal.  That land was all Palestinian land until just this last century they carved a Jewish homeland in the heart of it, without consulting the Muslims, they just drove them off the land.

And didn't America just invade Iraq, kill thousands of people, and is now currently occupying the country?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 02:19:30 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 02:30:26 PM »
it must me nice to live in this world where you can just see a small part and condemn it either as bad or good...

we did not just invade and take over an innocent country just cause we felt like it....

we were looking for WMD because iraq wasn't being cooperative with the UN...america and some other countries got tired of it and decided to do something about it we instead found mass graves and traces of these WMD and brought a war criminal to justice.....yes you can say that's a cover up...that wasn't our first motive.....but like i said...if we found the cure for HIV in iraq, you people would still bitch about it cause all you see is us wanting oil...

and once again, we're not the only country over there so why is this all america's fault....oh yeah...cause you're afraid we can crush at least 2 countries in a year...

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2003, 02:37:01 PM »
You can't deny that Palestinians are resisting oppression at the hands of Isreal.  That land was all Palestinian land until just this last century they carved a Jewish homeland in the heart of it, without consulting the Muslims, they just drove them off the land.

And didn't America just invade Iraq, kill thousands of people, and is now currently occupying the country?

your first arguement is foolish...you're saying that since the palastines lived there before, they own the right to the land and we should kick all the israelis out.....

well before that, it was the israelis land and guess what...they succeeded in kicking out the palistinians so what's the big deal? it's right for one religion to do it and not the other?

contrary to fairytales people die in war.......criminal, genocidal dictators should be over thrown and a land should be occupied by a stable government until another stable government takes over.....

you people complain when we go to war with a country, bomb and leave and you complain when we go to war with a country, bomb and help rebuild...go fuck yourselves

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2003, 02:40:05 PM »
one final thing....you make fun of trauma's religion because a couple of people had incest and shit, so you label the WHOLE religion child molesters and faggots when it clearly doesn't say anything in thier bible to do those things...

but as soon as your religion straps bombs to themselves and blow shit up in the name of allah...muslims all over are the true victims here and no one should say anything bad about them....

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2003, 02:42:32 PM »
it must me nice to live in this world where you can just see a small part and condemn it either as bad or good...

we did not just invade and take over an innocent country just cause we felt like it....

we were looking for WMD because iraq wasn't being cooperative with the UN...america and some other countries got tired of it and decided to do something about it we instead found mass graves and traces of these WMD and brought a war criminal to justice.....yes you can say that's a cover up...that wasn't our first motive.....but like i said...if we found the cure for HIV in iraq, you people would still bitch about it cause all you see is us wanting oil...

and once again, we're not the only country over there so why is this all america's fault....oh yeah...cause you're afraid we can crush at least 2 countries in a year...

America went into Iraq to find WMD huh??  Then where are they?

And how come America has a right to biuld weapons to defend itself and Iraq doesn't?

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2003, 02:52:48 PM »

America went into Iraq to find WMD huh??  Then where are they?

And how come America has a right to biuld weapons to defend itself and Iraq doesn't?

the whole problem of looking for something is....it may not be there or may not exist at all....is that something so terrible? people are still looking for the lochness monster...looking for the cure for cancer.....looking for missing people.....i guess they should all give up because they don't know for a FACT that it exists or not

and you're also implying that america and iraq are both similar kinds of governments....which they are not....

are you afraid of america with nuclear weapons? you shouldn't be.....but what about north korea?

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2003, 02:57:00 PM »

I cant deny that Bin Laden bombed Jews in Turkey.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2003, 06:52:37 AM »
unlike the sum of the middle east, I perdict a little more civilized population and attitudes in America.

Actually now you are disrespecting them. You wrote they are less civilized in middle east? And that their attitudes are bad? Man, like i said, the ones supporting Jihad and terrorism aint real muslims. Real muslims doesnt support Jihad, cause to kill is not possible, no matter what. They just terrorists. Dont mix the two things. People in middle east are civilized just like us. Some of them aint. And they're using Jihad as an excuse to do terrorism. Against other middle eastern nations, against civils, against jews, against USA soldiers/civils, in Bali, etc.. But that has NOTHING TO DO with religion.

lol I dont disrespect ish
it's a fact america is a richer and therefore also more civilized country than the arab states.
you wanna argue on that!?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2003, 09:11:31 AM »
unlike the sum of the middle east, I perdict a little more civilized population and attitudes in America.

Actually now you are disrespecting them. You wrote they are less civilized in middle east? And that their attitudes are bad? Man, like i said, the ones supporting Jihad and terrorism aint real muslims. Real muslims doesnt support Jihad, cause to kill is not possible, no matter what. They just terrorists. Dont mix the two things. People in middle east are civilized just like us. Some of them aint. And they're using Jihad as an excuse to do terrorism. Against other middle eastern nations, against civils, against jews, against USA soldiers/civils, in Bali, etc.. But that has NOTHING TO DO with religion.

lol I dont disrespect ish
it's a fact america is a richer and therefore also more civilized country than the arab states.
you wanna argue on that!?

What's your definition of "more civilized"? Cause when Bush used those words, muslims of Italy went crazy, crying and calling him a racist....

You wrote: "unlike the sum of the middle east, I perdict a little more civilized population and attitudes in America".

You can be sued (by italian muslims) if you say so here, publically. That's wassup!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 09:12:44 AM by .:IMC:. »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2003, 11:55:16 AM »
please dont sue me lol...
ppl need to replace the hate wit respect
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2003, 12:35:24 PM »
I agree. So start it. :D