Author Topic: The portrait of an American Adult: My life story  (Read 1284 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The portrait of an American Adult: My life sto
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2002, 12:42:52 AM »
Race : White
Birthplace : Greater Manchester - Live In Westhoughon, Bolton
Education : Sacred Heart Primary School, St Josephs Secondary School, John Rigby Sixth Form College
Work History : Worked In Champion Sport In Debenhams For Over 2 Years As PT Sales Advisor
Family :
Dad : Retired Policeman (Training To Become Marine Surveyor)
Mum : Doctors Receptionist
Only Child  :-/
Friends : Closest Mates (All The People That Came To College Really) - Rob, Guest, Stu, Rick, Orm, Chris, Danny, Anita, Cath, Anna, Sarah, Lauren, Hannah, Mic...Then Theres The Work Mates, Extended/Older Mates Etc.
Love Interests : Single
Religion : Catholic
Enemies : N/A
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2002, 01:53:22 AM »
name: Igal (read it E-GAL :) )
race:Jewish(it's both religion both race)
Religion: Jewish
Birthplace:Kishenev, Moldova (A republic of the former SOVIET UNION)
Current Location: Israel (for the last 11.5 years ;D)
Education: Elementry, Middle School,High School
Work History: none yet
Family: dad-Electronicz engeneer, mom-construction engeneer...
Current Occupation: Army service.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2002, 07:45:31 AM »

Then quit making bullshit judgements about my life!!!!!!

LMFAO!! On point tho, when u think about it..........
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2002, 07:48:04 AM »

Enemies: Author and former News anchor Jim brown.

LOL!!!!!!

How the fuck is Jim Brown your enemy......(we need a story)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2002, 09:09:09 AM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1031291275;start=0#7 date=09/06/02 at 13:40:08]Name: Kanwar Singh
Race: Indian[the country]
Birthplace: Punjab, India.  Raised in the U.A.E/Middle East, now in Canada.
Education:
Grade 1-4 - Modern High School in Dubai
Grade 5-6 - O.O.E.H.S in Dubai
Grade 6-8 - Cambridge High in Dubai
Grade 8-9 - Princess Margret in Surrey/B.C/Canada
Now in 'Enver Creek' High School, grade 11

Work History: None, but im lookin for a job
Family:
Father: Worked as a bank manager for most of his life, now hes into Finance/Insurance.  Age:47
Mother: M.A in english, was a college lecturer back in India. Age:45
Brother: 18, annoying, lives with me, currently in College.

No other family to speak of

Friends: I have got friends, but only one who is actually close.
Love Interests: None, Single
Religion: Sikh
Enemies: "Its never your enimies that hurt you, its always your own people"

peace

-{bLaDe}

That's cool man, I shoulda known your mom was a teacher (lecturer), you seem like your parents taught you alot.  Alot probably has to do with you being Sikh too, yall have a real balanced way of living life.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2002, 09:10:55 AM »
Name: Brandon Terrel Azalbarian
Race: Armenian/African American
Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee. Moved to California at 3 months old. Moved back and forth in the Southern California ever since.
Education: Village Christian School: Pre-School - Kindergarten
Panorama Baptist School: First Grade
Apperson Elementary: Second-Third Grade
Bethel Christian School: Fourth-Fifth Grade
Mt. Gleason Middle School: Sixth-Eigth Grade
Burbank High: Ninth-Twelve Grade
Work History: Worked for my dad at his body shop. He fired me lol
Did yard work for friends and familyThat's about it
Family: Dad: A mechanic. Been doing that since he came to America from Russia at 18. Age: 44
Mother: Drives bus routes for the MTA. She's been a housewife before that though. Age: 37
Brother: We fight like enemies but I love him more than life itself. Age: 10
Sister: Beautiful little girl. I'ma have to scare guys away from her when she gets older lol. Age: 5
Lots of uncles and aunts and cousins, but I won't mention them
Friends: My friends Kevin, Devin, James, Steven, Matt, Armen, Sako, Kareem, Daniel, Benesh, Kirsten, Sarah, Stephanie. They are my closest homies.
Love Interests: Got my girl Teresa. We've been together for 3 or 4 months now
Religion: Christian (Baptist)
Enemies: The bitch that tried to abduct me at the age of 6. Fuckin Sergick and Andy who tried to plant dope on my dad and ruin his good name (they mess with him, the mess with me).

Man, you were abducted almost?  Interemesting, vey vey interemesting.  Have you been back to Memphis to visit Graceland? LOL That's the first place I'd head.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2002, 09:13:51 AM »
Race: White (Half Italian, Half Ukrainian)
Birthplace: North Vancouver, BC, Canada.  Lived all around THe Greater Vancouver Area all my life.  I Currently Live In Port Moody BC.  

Education: Preschool-12 Grade in Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
College in Couquitlam BC.  I ended up dropping out of college.  I was there only to play Baseball.  I was a pitcher (lefty) and I ended up screwing up my shoulder.  My left shoulder socket is now loose for life.  And my left arm now hangs slightly lower than my right.  I could have got correective surgery, but there was a risk of never being able to throw again.

Work History: Janitor, Now Apprenticing To Become a Pattern Maker (Wood Working Stuff)    

Family:

Father: 45, Owns 2 Businesses, one of which I am Employed at.  The Other one is a Plastics Fabrication/Vacuum Forming company.  Both Businesses he has only owned for 3 years.  Before that, he had a partnership at another business.  But his partner was an ass, so he left.  

Oh and don't think its all glamourous to own a business.  It can really suck sometimes.  I had to work two 12 hour days last weekend without pay.  

Mother: 44, Teaches Specail Needs Children at an Elementary School.  

Brother: 20, Also Apprenticing with me.

Cousin: 25, Used to live in Moscow, Then in Dar Es Salaam (Africa).  Lives here now.  She has Adisons Disease, and also maybe Wipples Disease (She Just Went In For Tests)  She Lives Weekends With Us.

Cousin:  19, Used to post here by the name of MadChild.
He Used to live with his family, but he got in a fist fight with his step dad, and he now lives in my house.  He is a manager of a Safeway.

Friends: Lots, A few that play pro baseball too.

Love Interests: Been Goin Out With My Girlfirend For 5 months

Religion: None

Enemies: Proud To Say I have absolutley None

A litte History:

When I was born we lived in Surrey BC.  in an area called "rat flats", my parents used to have to go to food banks to feed our family.  We had holes in the walls of our house.  When I was about 3 we moved into the basment of our Grandparents house.  My dad was constantly gettin laid off, so he had to work odd jobs, building houses and furniture.  When I was about 5 we moved into a dumpy house in Maple Ridge BC.  We had about 9 acres of land.  The house was a dump.  But it was cheap.  It was a great house to grow up in because of the land.  After about 2 years of living there, my dad and another guy started a business because they were tired of gettin laid off.  It was rough times.  We had no money.  I was in school wearing torn clothes, everyday.  But after a few years of living like that.  My dad business started to really take off.  It ended up grossing over $1,000,000.00 in a year.  But his partner started to become stupid and wanted to spend money in places it wasn't needed.  So my dad sold his share of the business to his partner and we moved to port moody, and my dad started his own business a few years ago.  We now live in a $400,000.00 in a really good neighbourhood (kinda looks like the one in Next Friday in Ranch Coucamonga) and my parents can finally drive nice cars.  It's still hard sometimes with the business, but it's a lot less stressfull.  So as you can see, my family worked their asses off to get what we have.  It really makes me appreciate things a lot.

Now you Know Me  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2002, 09:14:15 AM »

Enemies: any dumb fuck who tries to fuck with my family, and those punk mexicans who wanna fuck with me , and.....oohhh yeaa, fucc tha keys patrol dude, and fuck the animal controll...and fuck you people who always complained cause of my dogg, retaliation is a must.....dont worry black, i got ya back, ima serve all these bitches who fucked with you, and that german shepard down the street is gonna get his fuckin head blown off, dont worry dogg.[/quote]

LOL.... man, you have too many enemies.  That's dangerous.  It's cool hearing about your uncles, I think everybody's got a favorite uncle.  Mine are all druggies, and live out of state, I do'nt keep in touch.  Your dad runs 'businesses' huh?  Come on now.  Just tell us your dad sells smack, I'll understand :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 09:04:35 AM by doggystylin »

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2002, 09:16:54 AM »
Name-  Thomas Nisbett
age-  17
BirthPlace-  south ozone park queens NY.  Jamaica hospital.  Moved to hicksville when i was 10
Education-  preschool,  dont remember.  K-2nd,  p.s. 108.  3-4,  saint marry gate of heaven.  5th Old country rd elementry school.  6-8.  Hicksville middle school.  9-12,  hicksville high
Work History-
Umpire in 9th
Landscaper in 10th
Mace's closeout city x-mas of 2000 to present
Family
dad-  joseph,  former plumber now paralyzed 45
mom-  dorthey,  libraian,  pollock,  45
brother-  marc,  12
sister-  jessica,  only 1 in tha family thats goin go somewhere,  10.  I gots lots of cousins an what not
religion-  baptized catholic but i havnt followed since my confirmation
Friends-  neil,  he moved.  Besides that,  jus basically the few i talk to online.   a couple of peeps i talk to at work but basically no1
Enemies-  any1 that looks at me cock eyed
Love interest-  nobody likes me every1 hates me

"Saint Mary Gate of Heaven"? Interesting name, I wonder if it was anything like heaven, lol.  I'm guessing not.  Is your moms all quiet, and go around the house going "shhhh!" all the time when you're loud? LOL, I worked in the library in the 12th grade, it was boring, but the hunnies liked it, lol.  "can you help me find a book, please?" "yeah, baby, come sit on pappa's lap"... And of course people love you, you're trippin.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2002, 09:19:52 AM »
Name: Craig M. McCra
Race: White(25% Native American\25% Czech\25%Polark\25%Finnish...Yeah i'm a mutt)
Birthplace: Attleboro,Massachusetts                      
Education-Pre School-12th Grade Attleboro High School (2nd largest high school on the east coast)
Work History: K-Mart...LoL i make a whole 7.50 an hour it
Family: Dad:Plastic molder..Makes computer parts.Age:39
Mom:Secretary at some company i dunno.. Age: 36
Brother:Hes close to my age so we get along..Age:15
Lots of uncles and aunts and cousins, but I won't mention them
Friends: My friends,Jon,Gig,Paul,Leo,Mario,Larry,Jose,Nelson,Brittany,Kristen,Kerri,Mike C.,Dave,Animal Cracker,8th,Evil,Vanessa,Sherri,Jess T,Jess W ,Cheri,Razee,Ricky
Love Interests:Had a girl for 3 years.We just broke up last week=(. Love of my life so far
Religion: Nuttin
Enemies: My grumpy ass old neighbor( call the cops again,i'll destroy all you're vehicles),Faggot muthafuckers in this trailer park who give me shit.Dan Tomasian,Dave Wolfenden,Chris Baptist(your time WILL come sooner or later they jumped my brother who is 4 years younger than them.)Steve Hilton(mahfucka when i see you please believe you'll be in the hospital)

Sucks about your girl, man.  Good luck with that.  Tell your dad to start stealing like 1 computer part a day, then i'll pay him to put it together, lol.  All he has to do is smuggle them out slowwwwwwwwwly.  I've got a neighbor across the street keeps calling because I got all my cars in the driveway (we have 7 cars here).  I know how that feels... he threatened my brother, 14, so my mom had him arrested, and sued him in small claims for 25,000 for pain and suffering, LOL.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2002, 09:22:30 AM »

Please stay on topic...

Race: Cracka
Birthplace: Eugene Oregon
Education: Crest dirve elementary, magnet arts elementary, Roosevelt middle, South Eugene high CURRENTLY a Senior at the Univeristy of Oregon
Work History: Where to start... from ages 13 to 15 I preformed yardwork with a friend of the family to get extra income. I invested this $$$ into the stock market and came out nicely. When I turned 16 I got a job at software ETC (yea the video game store) and I worked their untill I was 18. When I was 17 I also got a job working in the cafeteria of the University. It was no fun, but I got to look at the hot college women. Also when I was 17 I also worked at the local athletic club making smoothies and what not. When I was 18 I got a job as a construction worker building decks and patios and things like that. I did that for the summer then went to be a camp counselor for a while. When i came back I took my savings and invested some more into the stock market and made off very well. I also put it twards my first year of college. I've been day trading and attending school and doing quite well for myself ever since then.

Family:
Loving Mother...
14 year old brother

Friends: Too many to count
Love intrest: steady GF of 1 year (on the 19th)
Religion: Still deciding on one that is right for me.
Enemies: Author and former News anchor Jim brown.

TEACH US HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THE STOCK MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Your family seems like mine, mom, 14 year old brother (living with me) then my other brother lives across town.  Why do you hate Jim Brown? LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2002, 09:24:54 AM »
Race : White
Birthplace : Greater Manchester - Live In Westhoughon, Bolton
Education : Sacred Heart Primary School, St Josephs Secondary School, John Rigby Sixth Form College
Work History : Worked In Champion Sport In Debenhams For Over 2 Years As PT Sales Advisor
Family :
Dad : Retired Policeman (Training To Become Marine Surveyor)
Mum : Doctors Receptionist
Only Child  :-/
Friends : Closest Mates (All The People That Came To College Really) - Rob, Guest, Stu, Rick, Orm, Chris, Danny, Anita, Cath, Anna, Sarah, Lauren, Hannah, Mic...Then Theres The Work Mates, Extended/Older Mates Etc.
Love Interests : Single
Religion : Catholic
Enemies : N/A

Do you not work anymooooore? BTW, the way you talk, you come off pretty well online, I feel like I halfway know you already, because you're pretty 'real' if you know what I mean, as in expressing your beliefs, jokin' around, etc.  Did your father ever kill anybody at his work?  

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2002, 09:26:42 AM »
name: Igal (read it E-GAL :) )
race:Jewish(it's both religion both race)
Religion: Jewish
Birthplace:Kishenev, Moldova (A republic of the former SOVIET UNION)
Current Location: Israel (for the last 11.5 years ;D)
Education: Elementry, Middle School,High School
Work History: none yet
Family: dad-Electronicz engeneer, mom-construction engeneer...
Current Occupation: Army service.

Which would explain the I to tha G.  In america, engineering is a proud profession, when someones an engineer, people go 'whoa'... is it like that in Israel?  How close have the suicide bombers been to your pad?  Peace~

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2002, 09:28:36 AM »

LOL.... man, you have too many enemies.  That's dangerous.  It's cool hearing about your uncles, I think everybody's got a favorite uncle.  Mine are all druggies, and live out of state, I do'nt keep in touch.  Your dad runs 'businesses' huh?  Come on now.  Just tell us your dad sells smack, I'll understand :)

hmm yeah but most of them messed with my dogg so you know, its kinda of hard to find that one tahoe keys guy again so for now the german shepard is number 1 on my hitlist, lol,and yea my dad runs buinesses.

oh yeah and heySUGA FOOT i feel ya on the dad owning buisness thing can suck, like sometimes their just like HEY go work for a couple hours they need you now!, and im like, but i just got home, and so if i dont go.....well, i really cant not go, lol, and when i get there and work the couple hours, they call in, and their like, hey stay there for a few more hours....yall have no idea, lol..

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2002, 09:30:46 AM »
oh yeah and heySUGA FOOT i feel ya on the dad owning buisness thing can suck, like sometimes their just like HEY go work for a couple hours they need you now!, and im like, but i just got home, and so if i dont go.....well, i really cant not go, lol, and when i get there and work the couple hours, they call in, and their like, hey stay there for a few more hours....yall have no idea, lol..

WORD