Author Topic: The portrait of an American Adult: My life story  (Read 1283 times)

Trauma-san

Re: The portrait of an American Adult: My life sto
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2002, 09:37:36 AM »
Race: White (Half Italian, Half Ukrainian)
Birthplace: North Vancouver, BC, Canada.  Lived all around THe Greater Vancouver Area all my life.  I Currently Live In Port Moody BC.  

Education: Preschool-12 Grade in Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
College in Couquitlam BC.  I ended up dropping out of college.  I was there only to play Baseball.  I was a pitcher (lefty) and I ended up screwing up my shoulder.  My left shoulder socket is now loose for life.  And my left arm now hangs slightly lower than my right.  I could have got correective surgery, but there was a risk of never being able to throw again.

Work History: Janitor, Now Apprenticing To Become a Pattern Maker (Wood Working Stuff)    

Family:

Father: 45, Owns 2 Businesses, one of which I am Employed at.  The Other one is a Plastics Fabrication/Vacuum Forming company.  Both Businesses he has only owned for 3 years.  Before that, he had a partnership at another business.  But his partner was an ass, so he left.  

Oh and don't think its all glamourous to own a business.  It can really suck sometimes.  I had to work two 12 hour days last weekend without pay.  

Mother: 44, Teaches Specail Needs Children at an Elementary School.  

Brother: 20, Also Apprenticing with me.

Cousin: 25, Used to live in Moscow, Then in Dar Es Salaam (Africa).  Lives here now.  She has Adisons Disease, and also maybe Wipples Disease (She Just Went In For Tests)  She Lives Weekends With Us.

Cousin:  19, Used to post here by the name of MadChild.
He Used to live with his family, but he got in a fist fight with his step dad, and he now lives in my house.  He is a manager of a Safeway.

Friends: Lots, A few that play pro baseball too.

Love Interests: Been Goin Out With My Girlfirend For 5 months

Religion: None

Enemies: Proud To Say I have absolutley None

A litte History:

When I was born we lived in Surrey BC.  in an area called "rat flats", my parents used to have to go to food banks to feed our family.  We had holes in the walls of our house.  When I was about 3 we moved into the basment of our Grandparents house.  My dad was constantly gettin laid off, so he had to work odd jobs, building houses and furniture.  When I was about 5 we moved into a dumpy house in Maple Ridge BC.  We had about 9 acres of land.  The house was a dump.  But it was cheap.  It was a great house to grow up in because of the land.  After about 2 years of living there, my dad and another guy started a business because they were tired of gettin laid off.  It was rough times.  We had no money.  I was in school wearing torn clothes, everyday.  But after a few years of living like that.  My dad business started to really take off.  It ended up grossing over $1,000,000.00 in a year.  But his partner started to become stupid and wanted to spend money in places it wasn't needed.  So my dad sold his share of the business to his partner and we moved to port moody, and my dad started his own business a few years ago.  We now live in a $400,000.00 in a really good neighbourhood (kinda looks like the one in Next Friday in Ranch Coucamonga) and my parents can finally drive nice cars.  It's still hard sometimes with the business, but it's a lot less stressfull.  So as you can see, my family worked their asses off to get what we have.  It really makes me appreciate things a lot.

Now you Know Me  ;D

NICE!!! I love hearin' success stories.  I want to buy land, too, I want my house to have at least 5 acres.  Why was it cool growing up like that? just curious, did you have many friends, since you weren't in a neighborhood? I'm worried about all that because I'm gonna have kids, and want land too.  I'm glad you don't take your good fortune for granted, too.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2002, 09:44:38 AM »

NICE!!! I love hearin' success stories.  I want to buy land, too, I want my house to have at least 5 acres.  Why was it cool growing up like that? just curious, did you have many friends, since you weren't in a neighborhood? I'm worried about all that because I'm gonna have kids, and want land too.  I'm glad you don't take your good fortune for granted, too.  

Yeah I had tons of friends, i wasn't in a neightbourhood, but i was only 10 minutes out of town.  It's cool to have land, because you can just go outside and play and run around.  Oh and it's really a good idea to buy land.  It's the easiest way to make money.  9 out of 10 millionaires got their start buying real estate.  

And if you do have kids and have land outside of town.  Make sure you don't just keep your kids out in the country all their lives.  They'll turn into redneck hicks.  Seriously.  We lived 40 minutes outside of Downtown Vancouver and i knew people who had never been there.  It's good to have a healthy balance of city and country imo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2002, 09:59:04 AM »

Man, you were abducted almost?  Interemesting, vey vey interemesting.  Have you been back to Memphis to visit Graceland? LOL That's the first place I'd head.  

Yeah Graceland is usually the first place I head to when I go back to Memphis to visit family.

And my babysitter tried to abduct me one day. She was a family friend for years so no one understood why she would try to. If it wasn't for one of my neighbors stopping her I may not have been here today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2002, 11:34:50 AM »
Name: Gary ****** (Dont wanna show my last name)
Race: White, British
Birthplace: Portsmouth, Lived here all my life, moved house a cople of times, but stayed within a 4mile radius.
Education: Infant/Juniour School, Currently attending Secondary school in my last year. Plans to go to college and maybe Uni to study Law
Work History: Started work when i was like 10. Wasnt much, i jus used to go out with my dad when he did long distance driving and deliveries. Last year i got a small paper round, still got it now, ive worked for a forrnight in a computer repairs place, jus through school and i got a summer job in a shop which i finished 2 weeks ago
Family:
Father: He's a school caretaker. 36 years old
Mother: Works in catering, also 36
Brother: 9 lives with me, mum and dad.
Grandparents: Close to them (mothers side). My grandad was (still is) a very skilled craftsman. But he suffers from heart problems (he nearly died having a quadruple heart bypass) and he is also diabetic.

Friends: I know everyone. I only have a cople of really close friends, I watch who i trust.. Ive been let down in the past and shit has gone down thats not given me alotta trust in people.. Shame really
Love Interests: With a girl, 7months going strong.. I think its love. :-[   Religion: Not a religious person
Enemies: Have a few. People purposely fuck with me, or my family.. Tryin to provoke me as im labeled like the little pussy kid who is scared of everyone. I gotta big sterotype thing going on.. I think its starting to fade..

Other stuff:

Ive suffered from depression recently, i couldnt grasp the exact reasons. I had major family troubles, not feeling confortable with being in my own living room, i was being made to feel insignificant etc etc.. Stuff that you dont wanna go through. One point i was VERY close to commiting suicide (i was gonna OD).. I pulled through in the end.

thats me in a nutshell.. Ask questions if ya wanna

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2002, 11:53:17 AM »

Do you not work anymooooore? BTW, the way you talk, you come off pretty well online, I feel like I halfway know you already, because you're pretty 'real' if you know what I mean, as in expressing your beliefs, jokin' around, etc.  Did your father ever kill anybody at his work?  

Yea Im Still There, Not For Long Tho...Got Something Else Lined Up ;)

Haha - Cheers Trauma, I Dont Mask Anything...Rud's Rud. - The Rud You Chat To On Here, Is The Net Projection Of Me. Why Act/Be Anything Else?!  ;)

Na, Not Killed. Back In The "Old School" Policing - When He Worked The Rough Salford Areas - Shit Was Far More Intresting - Good Old Friendly Police Enforcement  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2002, 04:45:47 PM »
word i got 7 cars in my yard..5 unregistered

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2002, 08:56:10 PM »
word i got 7 cars in my yard..5 unregistered

lucky futhamucka
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2002, 09:51:04 AM »
Race: white
Birthplace:  La Hoya, Ca.  moved to Fort Bragg, Ca when I was 2 or 3, grew up there, moved to San Luis Obispo when I was 19 for college, now in San Diego for the summer, moving back to SLO in 1 week.
Education: K-2 Fort Bragg Redwood Elementary School
              3-5 Fort Bragg Dana Grey School
              6-8 Fort Bragg Junior High
              9-12 Fort Bragg High School
              1 year at College of the Redwoods JC in Ft. Bragg
              2 years at Cuesta Jr. College in SLO
              1 yr. done at Cal Poly SLO, will start my senior
              year on the 23.
work history: 1994-95 helped my dad with his furniture
                  business.
                  97-99 bus boy at the wharf restaurant
                  99- bus boy at Big Sky Cafe
                  00-02 Baker/Manager at The Bagel Basement
                  00- Door to Door salesman (Fucking Sucked)
                  01- Cashier at Shell Station
                  01- construction hard laborer (Fucking Sucked)
                  02- Sherwin Williams, stocked paint and stuff
                  02- Aloha Pacific Leasing, college internship
Family: Mom, Dad, still married, one brother, 2 sisters, 2 uncles, 1 aunt, few cousinz, grandpa, grandma, few in-laws
Friends: lotta good friends, many have moved away from me or I have moved away from them.  It gets harder and harder to find "real" friends as you get older.
Love Interests: None at the moment, hopefully soon
Religion: I consider myself christian, but according to some people I do things that are not christian.  Kind of confused here actually.
Enemies:  A bouncer at a nightclub, this black fagget who ripped me off when buying weed one time, this other white fagget that ripped me off, this mexican fag that stole 55 cds, 1/4 oz of weed and a flask.

now you know a bit about me

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2002, 06:11:04 PM »
Nice to meet yall :) Keep em comin