Author Topic: To Trauma......  (Read 420 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
To Trauma......
« on: August 30, 2002, 09:31:10 PM »
Assalamulakum... that means peace be unto you...... peace be unto you.   As of today, I have forgotten every bad thing you ever said about me, and I can only hope that you will do the same.  So that we can move forward in our quest to help rid the world of the current dis-eases that plaque the battered psyche's of the world today.  With the help of God, we will help carry the immunities necessary for elevating the world to a higher standard of virtue, love for self, and love for mankind.  We must move forward, and not get stuck in the mud of disagreement; because we both worship the same God that got us here.  Peace be unto you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

Re: To Trauma......
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 05:07:57 PM »
Um-K.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2002, 05:28:18 PM »
I'm just gonna say it like this.  After seeing how you posted about me the last couple days, and the things you've done in the past, I'm glad to see you take them back.

however, I don't take back 1 thing I've said about you.  Why? Because it was ALL TRUE.  I don't just attack you to belittle you, or to make myself look better.  I say things when you step out of line, which is almost all the time.  Everypost you make smells like the fertilizer in my garden, and you're a little boy who needs to grow up, and be a man.  Hopefully realizing you're wrong is the first step.  

Some quotes from you recently:

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=outbound;action=display;num=1030698584

"Like Trauma used to say Eminem was wack as hell, then he was all on his nutz when the Eminem show dropped, and now he's dissapointed because of how Eminem acted towards Moby.  Trauma's a faggot, straight up!" - Infinite

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=outbound;action=display;num=1030721379;start=0

"Coming from a true hip-hop head.  You don't even listen to hip-hop, you've said that many times, there's 100 talented mc's up under your nose you know nothing about." - Infinite

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=anything;action=display;num=1030644135

"quit trying to suck my dick in these threads I make dogg.... You dissed me over some bullshit, and now your trying to kiss my ass and make up for it.... fuckin faggot!!!!!"

The sad thing is, all this just shows you have a ton of room to grow, and this little topic is just an attempt by you to apologize for your idiotic actions over the last couple weeks by shifting some of the blame to me.  Accept responsibility for your own weaknesses, and then maybe one day you'll be a bigga figga like I.  Until then, don't mention my name anymore.  

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2002, 06:20:17 PM »
I'm just gonna say it like this.  After seeing how you posted about me the last couple days, and the things you've done in the past, I'm glad to see you take them back.

however, I don't take back 1 thing I've said about you.  Why? Because it was ALL TRUE.  I don't just attack you to belittle you, or to make myself look better.  I say things when you step out of line, which is almost all the time.  Everypost you make smells like the fertilizer in my garden, and you're a little boy who needs to grow up, and be a man.  Hopefully realizing you're wrong is the first step.  

Some quotes from you recently:

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=outbound;action=display;num=1030698584

"Like Trauma used to say Eminem was wack as hell, then he was all on his nutz when the Eminem show dropped, and now he's dissapointed because of how Eminem acted towards Moby.  Trauma's a faggot, straight up!" - Infinite

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=outbound;action=display;num=1030721379;start=0

"Coming from a true hip-hop head.  You don't even listen to hip-hop, you've said that many times, there's 100 talented mc's up under your nose you know nothing about." - Infinite

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=anything;action=display;num=1030644135

"quit trying to suck my dick in these threads I make dogg.... You dissed me over some bullshit, and now your trying to kiss my ass and make up for it.... fuckin faggot!!!!!"

The sad thing is, all this just shows you have a ton of room to grow, and this little topic is just an attempt by you to apologize for your idiotic actions over the last couple weeks by shifting some of the blame to me.  Accept responsibility for your own weaknesses, and then maybe one day you'll be a bigga figga like I.  Until then, don't mention my name anymore.  

Trauma.... in no way was my peace offer an apology, and in now way did I take back any of the comments I have made to you.  Nowhere in my post did I say I was sorry, or that what I have said about you is untrue.  You and I have disagreed in the past, and we will continue to disagree.

I am willing to forget the bad things you have said about me and move forward.  That was my origional statement.  And I am going to continue to follow up on that statement.

The peace process is never easy.  Some brothers of mine taught me that most people will reject sincearity the first time around, if they are not used to it.  You are not used to me being nice to you.  So I expected you to reply in the way that you did.  And I will not let one negetive response deter me in my attempts to make peace and friendship with you once more.  I am prepared for the long road ahead.  Peace be unto you.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2002, 07:15:52 PM »

Trauma.... in no way was my peace offer an apology, and in now way did I take back any of the comments I have made to you.  Nowhere in my post did I say I was sorry, or that what I have said about you is untrue.  You and I have disagreed in the past, and we will continue to disagree.

I am willing to forget the bad things you have said about me and move forward.  That was my origional statement.  And I am going to continue to follow up on that statement.

The peace process is never easy.  Some brothers of mine taught me that most people will reject sincearity the first time around, if they are not used to it.  You are not used to me being nice to you.  So I expected you to reply in the way that you did.  And I will not let one negetive response deter me in my attempts to make peace and friendship with you once more.  I am prepared for the long road ahead.  Peace be unto you.

"You're a looney"   -king arthur, monty pythons quest for the holy grail