Author Topic: arnold is a dumbass, bush is a dumb ass, 90 percent of the congressmen are...  (Read 245 times)

Doggystylin

lmao

HIPPI

Shut up with Ozone park already...you talk about it in every other thread.

i wont stop talkin about it so go fuck your motha

Go suck on Gotti's son.
which one

The fact that it even makes a difference to you, is disturbing.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

2nd... Oozon Park was more fucked up before. I'm sorry your old white boy system is out, but that happens in big cities, especially cities like New York. Sorry, happens. Sorry we can't all be white so we can all be acceptable to you.

1st off u have no clue what so ever.  so shut the fuck up.  the neighborhood was not mroe fucked up.  u ask any1 that lived there 10-15 years back an ask them when they felt more safe.  than or now.  an most of them will say back in the day except for the curry eating towel heads that ruined the neighborhood.  an it aint a matter of color.  ITS THE MOTHA FUCKIN TRUTH.  ASK ANY1 FROM QUEENS NOT JUST THOSE FROM OZONE PARK AN THEY WILL EVEN TELL U PEOPLE KNO ABOUT OZONE PARK GOIN INTO THE DUMPS.  hell its a fuckin known fact that u kno when ur neighborhood is goin to hell when the indians move in an blacks will tell u that 2 u fuckin dip shit.  explain how john adams high school in ozone park is one of the worst in the entire city.  lemme guess its the white man holding down minorites.  get the fuck outta here m dogg.  ur a closet racist an ur sister is a whore

I'm sorry my white superor, I got out of line. I'll never cross the white angry devil again.

Get out of here. You said yourself crime was worst in Oozon Park then than now. You said it.  Not me, I was going off what you said. Watch your words before you speak them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
how bout you tighten up the borders and stop letting ever other person come over from mexico and canada like its their uncles house. now im not tryin to be racist but look at the california population, or even the latino population of the US, it has grown big time since the 90s. yeah we've stopped middle easterns from comin over, so there tom, dont you worry bout your ozone. but seriously the Immagration laws are a bunch of bullshit.

why should we tighten the borders for? i'm sorry but what difference does it make that there is more mexicans? so what your saying is we need population control, how nazi is that?. California is mexico mother fucker! Also there's more good that comes from the growing latino population than bad! California is a lot safer and better off with grungy webbers running around upping the economy, working jobs silver spooned kids won't work, and providing a culture that every one jocks, than a bunch of middle easterners coming over here trying to bring down the government.

First off... illegal immigrants used to be able to get drivers licience, before Pete Wilson took away the right and waged war on Mexican immigration. So if they give illegals their liciences back, I think it's all good. Plus you have over 300,000 people driving without licience.

2nd... Oozon Park was more fucked up before. I'm sorry your old white boy system is out, but that happens in big cities, especially cities like New York. Sorry, happens. Sorry we can't all be white so we can all be acceptable to you.

shut up you credit card revolutionary!

driving is NOT a right! my whole dad's side of the family is from mexico and came over here and worked hard to obtain citizenship.....and they agree if you don't got a citizenship i'm sorry you don't deserve a license! that's like going to another school your are not registered to and trying to get an ID! stupid~!....you act like there is no such thing as a bussing system ....hello california has a good transportation system (it use to be the best in the country way back when) also it costs more for an illegal to legally keep up on vehicle funds per year than year round bus fare/monthly passes. i could go on forever about how it's better this way but i want to get to your comment about how 300000 drive illeagally anyway. That's NOOOOO justification....2.5 million people world wide carry illegal fire arms......next geneva convention i guess we should just pass a law sayig it's okay for every  tom, dick and harry to carry a desert eagle and a bazooka under their bed.!

also i resent that racist statement you made against whites......also there's no truth to what you said about ozone park!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 12:06:17 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HIPPI

You don't have to be a citizen to obtain a driver's license. The only thing this law changes was that Mexican ID could be used as a form of ID. For example, if you have a social security card and a I-94, you can get a driver's license.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

1st off u have no clue what so ever.  so shut the fuck up.  the neighborhood was not mroe fucked up.  u ask any1 that lived there 10-15 years back an ask them when they felt more safe.  than or now.  an most of them will say back in the day except for the curry eating towel heads that ruined the neighborhood.  an it aint a matter of color.  ITS THE MOTHA FUCKIN TRUTH.  ASK ANY1 FROM QUEENS NOT JUST THOSE FROM OZONE PARK AN THEY WILL EVEN TELL U PEOPLE KNO ABOUT OZONE PARK GOIN INTO THE DUMPS.  hell its a fuckin known fact that u kno when ur neighborhood is goin to hell when the indians move in an blacks will tell u that 2 u fuckin dip shit.  explain how john adams high school in ozone park is one of the worst in the entire city.  lemme guess its the white man holding down minorites.  get the fuck outta here m dogg.  ur a closet racist an ur sister is a whore

I'm sorry my white superor, I got out of line. I'll never cross the white angry devil again.

Get out of here. You said yourself crime was worst in Oozon Park then than now. You said it.  Not me, I was going off what you said. Watch your words before you speak them.

sorry but i got to got to bat for my boy tom here

your're an ignorant dumb fuck! straight up

there is no need to bring in race all the time and hide behind the opressed minority card every time something goes wrong.....sometimes us minorities ARE to blame for some things....the whole hypocritical mindset that whites are a bunch of devilish fuck ups and minorities are innocent bystanders is soooo fucked up it's ridiculous. whites and minorities fuck up the world EQUALLY it's a shame we can't accept this fact.

also you have no clue about what tom is talking about when it comes to new york (this doesn't suprise me when you don't even know the history of your own state) man watch goodfellas!

what tom meant by crime was higher when gotti was in control but every one felt safer was this:

the mafias job was to provide protection for people who were afraid to go to the authorities (hm why does this notion sound familiar) Also you got to understand the riffs certain groups like the irish and italians had with each other. certain neighborhoods were controlled or maintained by certain bosses who by any means  (oh god why does this sound familiar again) kept the neighborhood in line . that's why the crime rate by the authority's standards were much higher. most crime reported was violence , ie someone getting the shit beat out of them for raping someone's sister, someone getting a finger cut off for selling drugs to kids (back when the mafia ran cleaner) , and ect. eventually shit got complex and corrupt when outside forces came between this world. also you got

now i ain't praising the mafia , breaking the law is breaking the law.........but to bust on tom for something he held dear is like us busting on your love for the black panthers,  brown berets, or whatever you think is great

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Actually what I hold great is the man to the side and his rebellion

<------------------

But that era is long gone, and our race is forgotten and not cared about. So out with the old (us) in with the new (whatever is coming up) To me, yeah, a neighborhood, an area, whatever, was one way, but it changes all the time. The United States has changed so much in the last 10 years it's crazy. It happens. And I don't exactly praise the Black Panthers or the Brown Brete. I respect them, but I would be with Chavez fighting for farm workers rights, or with King marching for equal rights before I'd march for power, because even though I borrow their idea that we need economical power in our communities, I think that equality would do that for us, more than taking over the California state capital. (which the Black Panthers did) But still, I understand Toms love for the mafia, but get over it, it's done. You Gotti on you avatar is cool, and hometown pride is great, but things change. The Inland Empire was once KKK ground, and as weird as it sounds, my dad says he actually misses it because back then the I.E. was smaller in population, and you could go hunting in the fields and stuff. It changed to now. It will be different when I grow old here too, after all, when my grandma was alive, settlers had just kicked us out of our land. Now we live back in, funny. Things change, it's all good. I mean I come from a people that had to come to grips that we don't run this nation anymore. I have pride in our past, and love the men that dies fighting for our country trying to defend it. But now it's not ours anymore. Just like Oozon Park is changing too. You may miss it, but honestly, it was gonna happen someday. We shall see what happens in the future.

Trauma-san

^ OR, if you weren't so fucking racist, you could realize that you're an AMERICAN, first and foremost, and you haven't lost shit.  Stop trying to be fucking Tonto, you're an AMERICAN.  Act like one, stop being such a whiny bitch all the time.  Oh, boo hoo, my ancestors were slaughtered by white people, boo hoo, I liked it better when the Klan ran things.

dexter

Arnold is a clown he shouldnt be Governor.   Cali's problems are not totally because Gray Davis! Arnold is a sham and Fraud.