Author Topic: Affirmative Action Bake Sale!!!!!  (Read 1103 times)

Paradox

Re:Affirmative Action Bake Sale!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2003, 11:34:10 PM »
If I got banned from somewhere, I'd never ever come back. It would be clear to me that I wasn't wanted. Some people just don't get it I guess. The ignorant are always good for a laugh.

OMG. I got banned from an internet board. My life is over. I feel so unwanted. Obviously those strangers who I've never met in my life don't like me, so there must be something wrong with me. I better not ever come back, because that would hurt my pride and dignity, my internet pride that is.

Only you would make something out of a fuckin board. Like its an elitist club or something. Get a fuckin life. I come here to make fools of people like you.

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2003, 11:39:15 PM »
What a sad sad life you must lead. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I wasn't even accepted on the internet?!! I can't imagine if I couldn't even fit in on the internet...

Paradox

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2003, 11:49:50 PM »
I can't imagine what my life would be like if I wasn't even accepted on the internet?!! I can't imagine if I couldn't even fit in on the internet...

LMAO. You just proved me correct. The internet plays a important role in your life, not in mine. I don't care about "my online social life" as much as you do. LOL. Talk about having a sad sad life. Classic irony.

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2003, 12:00:44 AM »
So very sad...

You calim that this board dosen't play a big role in your life. Then why can't you stay away? Seems to me like you were the kid in middle school that kept getting picked on, but the rest of his life was in such shambles, that even the negative attention he got was ok with him. Sorry your life sucks so bad that you need to come back to a place where you aren't wanted, try and diss people to make yourself feel better, then try and justify your sad actions to everybody.

Paradox

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2003, 12:07:17 AM »
So very sad...

You calim that this board dosen't play a big role in your life. Then why can't you stay away? Seems to me like you were the kid in middle school that kept getting picked on, but the rest of his life was in such shambles, that even the negative attention he got was ok with him. Sorry your life sucks so bad that you need to come back to a place where you aren't wanted, try and diss people to make yourself feel better, then try and justify your sad actions to everybody.

Unlike you I don't really care what people online think of me. To me you're a bunch of nobodies. If I want to post on a fuckin board while I'm doing my homework or something then I will. If I get banned, I'll come back because its fun to piss people off. The fact that you care so much about what people on the internet think of you is very sad.

Paradox

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2003, 12:11:21 AM »
Look I'll show you something.

Fuck You.
Fuck Overseer.
Fuck this board.
Fuck Trauma and his childmolesting religion.

Now I should get banned. And guess what? I'll be back.
While I'm researching something for school, doing homework, downloading music, talking to friends, etc. I also like posting here and pissing those idiots off who care about what other people on the internet think of them. You immediately come to mind.

smerlus

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2003, 12:27:46 AM »
Look I'll show you something.

Fuck You.
Fuck Overseer.
Fuck this board.
Fuck Trauma and his childmolesting religion.

Now I should get banned. And guess what? I'll be back.
While I'm researching something for school, doing homework, downloading music, talking to friends, etc. I also like posting here and pissing those idiots off who care about what other people on the internet think of them. You immediately come to mind.

angry little girl aren't you? while this country might not have the best medical coverage, i think someone can help you with your tourett's syndrome and your ADD

Paradox

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2003, 12:35:25 AM »
I wish someone could help you, but then again, you said yourself that our education system is a piece of shit. Maybe you will remain dumb forever. Who knows.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2003, 01:13:25 AM »
i think some of those points hit home and made someone very upset.. its been months..

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2003, 11:49:56 AM »
me.. i'd get my black friends to get my cookies.. lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2003, 11:56:45 AM »
i think some of those points hit home and made someone very upset.. its been months..
I hope they hit home...

I thought this was funny:
Look at the times of his posts tho. He signed up AGAIN at like 4:00pm (PST) and posted all the way up till damn near midnight (PST) His little explination just flew right out the window...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2003, 09:40:49 PM »
I understand what ou are trying to say, but I am saying that though the bake sale is trying to reflect what AA is doing to minorities, it also is putting down minorities more. AA does not cheapen our work, it does not mean we are have special rights. AA was at one time done in colleges as a way of getting more minorities in college, since many intercity schools gave very poor education. This was thought as a way to make things right, by Richard Nixon no less. The actual solution would have been to make intercity school better, and improve on equal oppertunity for all people, but that would too hard, so AA was an easy answer. 30 years later, the backlash begins. Now though, many minorities are are getting into college by their own merit, not AA. California got rid of AA, and didn't see a decrease in minority college population, and actually a high rise in Asians going to college. AA is still around today, one because the biggest benefits are seen by women, and two, because it is seen as the counter to the legacy student. Many white students in college get bonus points because they had parents that went to college. Many minority students didn't. So AA makes it so that minorities can get the bonus points that many white students already gain. So maybe I should throw a bake sale too. All students who's parents attented St. Olaf before can get cookies for $.25, well others pay a dollar. Makes sense to me.

Now because of some stupit beef, Trauma will nver respond to that ^^^   :'(

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2003, 10:10:34 PM »
Boo Fucking Hoooo...

Did you know that I am a white minority in my community? I've had a very hard life, and come from a dirt poor background. I work 60 hours a week cleaning bathrooms for the rich and licking their boots while they laugh at me and pay me less than minimum wage. I attened college full time as well. I don't have the resources to look for a scholarship, so I just decided to take out student loans. Right now I'm $123,000 in debt and I'm not even a sophomore yet!

I have a huge credit card debt, no insurance, and I am also on welfare. I'm always hungry and I've got a bad case of dandruff. I can't afford seltzin so I can't get any bitches. I also have to brush my teeth with pure baking soda so my breath smells like my refrigitaor.

I don't have a car, my bike was jacked, and my rollerblades got sand in the ball bearings. I would walk places but for some reason my legs hurt so I have to take the bus. Do you know what It's like to take the bus everywhere? It sucks.

Even though I have a hard ass life, I still manage to make long winded whiney ass posts on WCC letting people know what a hard life I lead. It sucks, but I gotta let the people know about my condition.

Seriously dude, life is tough. Nobody cares about your the shit you go through because we all go through the same shit every day...

I'll let Ludacris finish this rant for me:

BLOW IT OUT YA' ASS

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2003, 10:33:38 PM »
Boo Fucking Hoooo...

Did you know that I am a white minority in my community? I've had a very hard life, and come from a dirt poor background. I work 60 hours a week cleaning bathrooms for the rich and licking their boots while they laugh at me and pay me less than minimum wage. I attened college full time as well. I don't have the resources to look for a scholarship, so I just decided to take out student loans. Right now I'm $123,000 in debt and I'm not even a sophomore yet!

I have a huge credit card debt, no insurance, and I am also on welfare. I'm always hungry and I've got a bad case of dandruff. I can't afford seltzin so I can't get any bitches. I also have to brush my teeth with pure baking soda so my breath smells like my refrigitaor.

I don't have a car, my bike was jacked, and my rollerblades got sand in the ball bearings. I would walk places but for some reason my legs hurt so I have to take the bus. Do you know what It's like to take the bus everywhere? It sucks.

Even though I have a hard ass life, I still manage to make long winded whiney ass posts on WCC letting people know what a hard life I lead. It sucks, but I gotta let the people know about my condition.

Seriously dude, life is tough. Nobody cares about your the shit you go through because we all go through the same shit every day...

I'll let Ludacris finish this rant for me:

BLOW IT OUT YA' ASS

This is me and Trauma... not you and your issues. Muthaphukka, I ain't even gonna get into issues... no time, don't care for yours, just like you don't care for mine.

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2003, 07:05:35 AM »
M dogg, I did read your response, but you still don't get what I'm saying.  

WHATEVER you say about AA, no matter WHO started it, it's a racist program........ AGAINST minorities! It basically, as a fundamental principle, says that Minorities aren't as good as whites, because they have a different skin color (that's it's SOLE measurable determining factor when it kicks into play)... it says, as a point of it's existance, that Minorities aren't as good as whites, so therefore, it's necessary.

All I'm saying is, you should be outraged at it.