Author Topic: Affirmative Action Bake Sale!!!!!  (Read 1100 times)

dexter

Re:Affirmative Action Bake Sale!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2003, 08:14:25 AM »
How is it against minorities? Read M Dogg's first post Ok?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2003, 10:12:41 AM »
M dogg, I did read your response, but you still don't get what I'm saying.  

WHATEVER you say about AA, no matter WHO started it, it's a racist program........ AGAINST minorities! It basically, as a fundamental principle, says that Minorities aren't as good as whites, because they have a different skin color (that's it's SOLE measurable determining factor when it kicks into play)... it says, as a point of it's existance, that Minorities aren't as good as whites, so therefore, it's necessary.

All I'm saying is, you should be outraged at it.  

I gave you history, and I even gave you something you can't even give, a better solution to AA. What more do you want from me. To admit AA is racist against minorities, NO. It's not, it is a quick fix that should have been handle different, but it's easier to do, and cost less. Education is the better way to go, but it takes too much time, and cost too much, and most right wings like the education dept. anyways. AA is not racist, just a very bad idea that is a quick fix for a way bigger problem.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2003, 10:17:32 AM »
All I'm saying is, you should be outraged at it.  

One more thing, I'm a person who has seen, faced, lived in and suffered from people being racist to me. Been called names, discriminated against, pull over by cops for nothing. At my own school a police officer who doesn't even patrol this campus stops me to just ask me if I go here, and I was with my two white friends, and neither one got asked a thing. I got tons of stories, but you know what, with racism, you can get outrage, because then you put yourself on that persons level. You must learn that some people are just dump. You can't change them, they don't want to be changed. So all you can do is try to talk to them, if they don't want to listen, that is their choice, report them to the City Hall so that they wouldn't do this again to another person because of their skin, and wash your hands with it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2003, 01:24:31 PM »
I'm amazed, that a program exists, in our government, that says this..

- You're black.  You can't get accepted into college, so since you're black, I'll give you an extra 5 points on your test, only because you're black.

And you don't see that it's racist.  That's the problem I have with this.  I mean, honestly, I don't really give a fuck.  It's the minorities that are losing out, I'm just trying to tip you guys off, if you want to be treated equally, don't come up with programs that divide and denegrate you to a lesser place in society.  We're doomed to repeat the last 200 years of inequality if we leave programs like this in existance. Luckily, I'm born white, so I guess I don't have to worry about it, when I try to do something about it, and show people how unfair it is, I get accused of being racist.  LOL whatever, I guess I'll just ignore racism like the rest of the white people, fuck it.

YAY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!! BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T AS SMART, SO THEY NEED EXTRA POINTS TO MAKE IT FAIR!!!

HIPPI

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2003, 10:59:57 PM »
You got it all wrong. It goes like this...

YAY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. I GET TO GO TO A BETTER COLLEGE THAN THE WHITE GUY SITTING NEXT TO ME, EVEN THOUGH HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT MORE THAN I DID. HELP THE MINORITIES, FUCK THE ONES WHO ESTABLISHED THE SYSTEM. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2003, 11:58:40 PM »
Tip off minorities with what? I gave you the fuckin' solution. I told you what you can do. I told you, make the schools equal, not the so called white school better than the so called black school, or latino school. Make all schools equal, poor school, rich schools, black schools, latino schools, white schools, middle class schools. Make all those schools have great education, like the rich white ones, and then we'll talk. Until, give me my 5 extra points that another person gets for being a legacy student and give me those 5 points that I wouldn't get because my school isn't as good as the person sitting next to me, and give me my 5 points. Why don't you make a bake sale for those legacy students, they get 5 points, and no one talks about them. I know I got 5 points, but I was one of the top math students in the nation, I would get in anyways, so I don't trip. But I offer you a solution, an alternative, something I want, I don't want affirmative action, I would vote yes on 209 again to get rid of it again in California. But I'm not talking out my ass, I'm telling you straight up, make the schools equal, and then I'll think it's racist. Hell, make the schools equal, and poor white students that live in minority communities have a better chance to get into college. Help Tom get into college, make the schools equal, not white rich schools better than intercity schools.

HIPPI

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2003, 12:20:38 AM »
Help Tom get into college, make the schools equal, not white rich schools better than intercity schools.

LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2003, 06:32:10 AM »
M Dogg, I said I now agree with Affirmative Action! Damn, what more do you want? I'll give you 40 points, I don't give a fuck, it's just holding YOU back, not me.  If that's what you want, a handout your entire life, fine.  I have no problem with it, I'll just help you perpetuate the racist bullshit that goes on in America because of entitlement programs that TEACH minorities they're not as good as me.  Fine with me, what do I have to lose? I own the world simply because I'm white.  When I try to do something about it, people won't even agree with the CONCEPT behind it, lol.  Fuck it, I could care less.  I hope you and yours get freebies for the rest of your life.  Nevermind that you're complaining about problems with POOR schools, not minority schools.  You take a poor white boy in that fucked up school you mentioned, he won't get the 5 points, because of his beautiful skin color.  

In the meantime, when I die, I know I worked for everything I got, and overcame any and all obstacles placed in my way, with no assistance.  I'll also know I overcame you calling me a racist, even though you support and perpetuate racist programs AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE.  Like I said, fuck it, you're right, give all the minorities extra points SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR, lol.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2003, 10:01:09 AM »
You didn't even read my post, for fear of what you'd read. Read it again, I mention poor schools. Hell I want Tom to go to college, Lord knows he needs something. And minorities don't overcome. We just get handouts. Well I think you'd believe that without affirmative action. I know you would, because if not affirmative action, you'd be talking about welfare, or you'd be talking about something else. It's easy for you to look at us from the outside and critize. That's way I honestly don't care about changing your mind. You have a mind set, just like me, and it's not changing. I have my mind set, and honestly, the I agree with some stuff. But the devil's advicate in me loves to make you think. But I have realized that your mind doesn't want to change, and that's fine, because mine wouldn't either. Just read my post above, and you'll see how I think. I'm serious, make poor schools equal to rich schools, and send Tom to college. That's it, that's all I want. Not affirmative action, not hand outs or welfare. All I want is equal schools. Is that too much to ask for. Oh, and to get rid of legacy points. Which is also unfair, you get points for being born to college graduates. See, wouldn't that make the system a lot fairer.

dexter

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2003, 10:02:45 AM »
Trama why does AA scare you? You afraid whites will be regulated 2 the back of the bus?