Author Topic: Winamp 5  (Read 233 times)

elneckio

Winamp 5
« on: December 16, 2003, 09:51:41 AM »
Is out : http://www.winamp.com/

I didn't like 3 so haven't bothered installing, so if its any good let me know  ::)

http://www.winamp.com/player/ <- features list.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Winamp 5
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 10:59:30 AM »
I used to wait for this to come out to replace Winamp 3, but now I got iTunes and I think I won't be needing this anymore. It works great, so I don't see why bother trying Winamp 5.

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 11:19:26 AM »
Get The Pro Version Off mIRC ;D

gFuNkA

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 11:36:22 AM »
its nice...way better then winamp 3.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 11:36:48 AM »
I used to wait for this to come out to replace Winamp 3, but now I got iTunes and I think I won't be needing this anymore. It works great, so I don't see why bother trying Winamp 5.
WORD iTunes is the best out there go get it yall just click on my banners on my sig  ;)

gFuNkA

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 11:41:48 AM »
WORD iTunes is the best out there go get it yall just click on my banners on my sig  ;)

why iTunes when we can get winamp?  ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 11:46:37 AM »

why iTunes when we can get winamp?  ;D
cause iTunes is the best out there better than winamp :) besides you dont have to get no pro version to burn or rip like on every other player and you get perfect great rips and burns and besides that its free unless you want to buy music but you dont have to buy music and never even have to see the music store at all its just a music jukebox and i love how under the new features for winamp 5 it has this "Most things actually work!" what kinda shit is that did most things not work before or what?....lol anyway give iTunes a spin and you will see what im talkin about
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 11:49:19 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 12:08:11 PM »
cause iTunes is the best out there better than winamp :) besides you dont have to get no pro version to burn or rip like on every other player and you get perfect great rips and burns and besides that its free unless you want to buy music but you dont have to buy music and never even have to see the music store at all its just a music jukebox and i love how under the new features for winamp 5 it has this "Most things actually work!" what kinda shit is that did most things not work before or what?....lol anyway give iTunes a spin and you will see what im talkin about

i swear u should be apple's personal promoter or somethin.. u should be gettin paid for this shit
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 12:09:13 PM by Nima aka Nemo »

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 12:09:58 PM »
Winamp 5 works great and you can use skins from 2.91 and such. It kicks ass.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 12:43:47 PM »
I tried Itunes and I have to say I don't like it. I've been using Winamp for a hell of a long time and haven't had problems with it and enjoy it's looks and features and don't see the need to change it.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 12:48:17 PM »
im downloading iTunes right now...its like 65% done

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 10:19:41 PM »
yo this winamp is the guru of players i love it and the fuckin visiualisation are fuckin crazier the ever ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Fuck Itunes My opinion!

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 10:23:10 PM »
winamp v2.98 is probably the best

winvamp v3 drained too many resources, thinkin about how much resources v5 requires makes me cry
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 10:26:05 PM »
im likeing itunes so far...i gotta play with it some more...but so far i like it a bit better than winamp 2.93 or whatever it was.

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2003, 09:45:35 AM »
You Dont Have To Pay If You Download A Crack From mIRC

If U Need One PM Me ;)