Author Topic: Perception vs. Reality  (Read 209 times)

Trauma-san

Perception vs. Reality
« on: December 16, 2003, 04:47:55 PM »
Like we mentioned on the other thread, I thought I'd talk a little bit about the REALITY of the United States' role in the world.  

Does it really matter if others disagree with us? We've positioned ourselves at the forefront of the world. Maybe we're violating the Geneva Convention, but when we're operating outside of the United Nations, what the fuck does it matter?  

If this IS an illegal occupation of Iraq, oh well?  Who's going to do anything about it?  

If Nobody wants to roll with us into Iraq, we do it anyways.  It isn't even a stretch.  We could have just bombed the fuck out of the entire country continuously with nukes and shit, but we didn't.  Why? Because our motives aren't what people PERCIEVE them to be.  

People complain that we're after Iraq's oil... well, in reality, where we sit in the world today, if we were after ANYBODY's oil, we'd just go take it! We could invade wherever we want, and nobody would do shit about it.  The entire U.N. could amass against us, and we'd STILL win.  

The point is, when people come up with all these conspiracy theories, they're pointless.  the U.S. is after this, the U.S. is after that.  In REALITY, we'd do whatever we want whenever we want to whoever we want.

The only thing, as a citizen of the world, that you can do RIGHT NOW, is sit back and watch.  The president has Noble Motives, because if he didn't, we would have already raped the country.  We would have nuked the civilians if we actually didnt' care about civilian deaths, wouldn't we? If we were trying to take the oil, wouldn't we just take it?  

That's why all these conspiracy theories don't hold any water.  There's no need for us to be secretive about anything, it doesn't matter what anyone in the world thinks of us, and we proved that when we operated outside of the United Nations.  If we wanted to do some shady shit, we just WOULD.  Yall act like we're trying to colonize the middle east.  If we wanted to, we WOULD.  We wouldn't pussyfoot around about it.  

Our POWER proves our righteousness.  

Paradox

Re:Perception vs. Reality
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 04:57:44 PM »
You say if we were after anybody's oil, we'd just go and take it. That's exactly what's going on right now. The oil fields were the first to be "secured" by the U.S.
And if you don't take the "brainwashed citizens'" word for it, how about Henry Kissinger, who is part of this "honest, moral government"
And about your comment on the Middle East: we've got puppets all over the place (ex:Egypt)

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 05:05:58 PM »
Why do we need Puppets? We're the most powerful nation the world has EVER SEEN.  We need no puppets. We'd take, and own, whatever we want.  We wouldn't need puppet governments, they'd be our fucking government.  

Time will tell your suspicions are misplaced, and then you'll be the one exposed as the fool I already see in you.  

Paradox

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 05:08:38 PM »
Why do we need Puppets? We're the most powerful nation the world has EVER SEEN.  We need no puppets. We'd take, and own, whatever we want.  We wouldn't need puppet governments, they'd be our fucking government.  

Time will tell your suspicions are misplaced, and then you'll be the one exposed as the fool I already see in you.  

Obviously you have no fuckin clue about anything anymore. We'd take and own their countries? LOL. You are clueless.
Aren't you supposed to be out fucking minors or family members right now? It's the holiday season, share the love mormon boy.

dexter

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 05:20:31 PM »
Trama is a Troll.

Paradox

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 10:35:03 PM »
Trama is a Troll.

That's an understatement.

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 10:42:54 PM »
You say if we were after anybody's oil, we'd just go and take it. That's exactly what's going on right now. The oil fields were the first to be "secured" by the U.S.
And if you don't take the "brainwashed citizens'" word for it, how about Henry Kissinger, who is part of this "honest, moral government"
And about your comment on the Middle East: we've got puppets all over the place (ex:Egypt)

i think we secured the oil first for another reason.....anyone remember a decade back when the US was in iraq....iraq set their oil refineries on fire. putting out fires that large isn't very cost effective and time worthy when they can be prevented. plus all that damage done to the environment...

Paradox

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 11:14:18 PM »

i think we secured the oil first for another reason.....anyone remember a decade back when the US was in iraq....iraq set their oil refineries on fire. putting out fires that large isn't very cost effective and time worthy when they can be prevented. plus all that damage done to the environment...

ROFLMAO@ the environment...

Yeah, the U.S. REALLY cares about that in Iraq. Thousands of kids die of cancer each year because of the shit we left behind in 91.

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 11:22:13 PM »
the environment was sarcasm clown, i know about our depleted uranium armor piercing rounds and the radiation they produce...and the fact we used tons of them during this war to shoot through buildings and armored vehicles....so you can stop thinking you're intelligent now

still doesn't mean we can't stop oil spills in the gulf and toxic clouds floating through the air
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 11:23:36 PM by smerlus »

Paradox

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 11:24:12 PM »
the environment was sarcasm clown, i know about our depleted uranium armor piercing rounds and the radiation they produce...and the fact we used tons of them during this war to shoot through buildings and armored vehicles....so you can stop thinking you're intelligent now

still doesn't mean we can't stop oil spills in the gulf and toxic clouds floating through the air

Thanks for proving the original point of the U.S. being terrorists. Mr. Intelligent. ::)

Paradox

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 11:26:11 PM »
Included in the buildings we shot were electric companies, food storage houses and other such edifices which were necessary to the survival of the Iraqi PEOPLE. Did you know that attacking civilians in any way goes against the Geneva Convention? Why would we want to harm civilians? Hmm... killing innocent people on purpose sounds like terrorism to me...

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 11:39:21 PM »

Thanks for proving the original point of the U.S. being terrorists. Mr. Intelligent. ::)

how is using weapons that have a cancer risk an act of terrorism?

OH NO AMERICA IS GIVING US CANCER....HURRY LET'S GIVE THEM OUR OIL AND MAYBE THEY'LL STOP GIVING US CANCER!!!!!

and let's see the tactical advantages of shooting these buildings....

electric company....with no electric....an army can't function

and now we're busy building back the power grid....sounds like terrorism to me

food shelter....with out food...an army can't function

plus we were giving food drops and making sure it was getting into civilaian hands and not into the iraqi army hands.....sounds like terrorism to me

you forget that the irraqi army doesn't give a shit about it's own people...you think that the army would starve while they use the food shelters to feed the civilians? if you do you're as dumb as i know you are.

once again we were attacking key tactical spots

yeah i heard al qaeda is sending NYC some money so they can help rebuild the trade center they accidently knocked down while aiming for an army base

« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 11:41:47 PM by smerlus »

Paradox

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 11:44:20 PM »

"how is using weapons that have a cancer risk an act of terrorism?"

WAIT WAIT WAIT... aren't those the types of weapons we went into the war for in the first place? Cuz we said THEY had them? Why do we have them AND use them? God you're proving my point better than I am. If I ever go to court, I hope to God that you're the lawyer for my prosecutor.

Paradox

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 11:47:22 PM »

yeah i heard al qaeda is sending NYC some money so they can help rebuild the trade center they accidently knocked down while aiming for an army base

Hell nah. Al Qaeda won't give you shit. Only the U.S. is retarded enough to bomb a country and then fix it. First spend money to destroy it, then spend money to fix it. But it's all worth it when the oil comes in.
Why not spend all that money to fix our own fuckin country? Some of these idiots claim America is NUMBER 1. In what besides Military power?
Education? NO
Healthcare? NO
Standard of living? NO
What then?

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2003, 12:02:06 AM »

"how is using weapons that have a cancer risk an act of terrorism?"

WAIT WAIT WAIT... aren't those the types of weapons we went into the war for in the first place? Cuz we said THEY had them? Why do we have them AND use them? God you're proving my point better than I am. If I ever go to court, I hope to God that you're the lawyer for my prosecutor.

youre a fucking moron to think that a bullet that causes cancer is a weapon of mass destruction.....do you need the definitions of MASS and DESTRUCTION?

and guess what?...i can also get cancer from a microwave.....OH SHIT...GE has weapons of mass destruction and they are terrorists. ...courts adjourned bitch

yes we are number 1 in military power.... our education is lacking but better than the majority of countries...we have one of the highest life expectansies in the world and we're the country of oportunity

contrary to what you learned in special ed....not everyone can win everything.....