Author Topic: Perception vs. Reality  (Read 217 times)

Paradox

Re:Perception vs. Reality
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2003, 12:04:41 AM »
our education is lacking
Yes and you're a great example why. That alone explains my answer to your idiotic comments.

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 12:25:27 AM »
our education is lacking
Yes and you're a great example why. That alone explains my answer to your idiotic comments.

awesome you've finally proven me wrong with this latest comeback...well i'm off to throw microwaves....i mean Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION at the canadian border as a terrorist act....

you remind me of steven hawkings so much...the only difference is he's brilliant and you're just some handicapped bitch

Paradox

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2003, 12:37:04 AM »
 ::)

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2003, 02:47:38 PM »
You say if we were after anybody's oil, we'd just go and take it. That's exactly what's going on right now. The oil fields were the first to be "secured" by the U.S.
And if you don't take the "brainwashed citizens'" word for it, how about Henry Kissinger, who is part of this "honest, moral government"
And about your comment on the Middle East: we've got puppets all over the place (ex:Egypt)

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2003, 02:53:43 PM »
You say if we were after anybody's oil, we'd just go and take it. That's exactly what's going on right now. The oil fields were the first to be "secured" by the U.S.
And if you don't take the "brainwashed citizens'" word for it, how about Henry Kissinger, who is part of this "honest, moral government"
And about your comment on the Middle East: we've got puppets all over the place (ex:Egypt)

i think we secured the oil first for another reason.....anyone remember a decade back when the US was in iraq....iraq set their oil refineries on fire. putting out fires that large isn't very cost effective and time worthy when they can be prevented. plus all that damage done to the environment...