M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Bush
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 05:27:05 PM »
YES, extremely dangerous.  

LMAO... classic...

Nah... his as dangerous as the past, or future U.S. presidents, which isn't that dangerous at all. It isn't like G Dub is going to knock on your door and shoot you.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 05:42:22 PM by M Dogg »

Smoke

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 05:41:29 PM »
Not for Italy.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 05:59:49 PM »
^ Yes. Thats why 18 Italians servicemen took a bullet for Bush in Baghdad.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 06:04:38 PM »

Remember Tech, a bullet for Bush, is a bullet for the betterment of the world.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 06:07:15 PM »

How could I forget?

*smacks head*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smoke

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 06:17:11 PM »

Man please. Bush didnt send our men to war. We did. Our Parliament did. And we went there with doctors, Red Cross, and police (servicemen), to do what we do since the WWII (for example in Albania, in Somalia, in ex-Jugoslavia). International Red Cross went away from Iraq like cowards? We didnt, our Red Cross is the only one still helping Iraq. We helped Iraqi people, and they cryed with us for the deaths of our men (something so deep you cant even immagine!). So please, for the honor of those men, dont reduce it to "18 Italians servicemen took a bullet for Bush in Baghdad". That's a blasphemy. And i'm sure you are more intelligent than this. Expecially if you talking about something maybe you dont know well.

P.S. It wasnt been Saddam or Saddam's soldiers to kill our men, but Al Quaeda. Do you know the difference?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 06:22:39 PM by .:ImC:. »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 06:22:36 PM »

P.S. It wasnt been Saddam or Saddam's soldiers to kill our men, but Al Quaeda. Do you know the difference?

Actually that's what I've heard. And since Saddam didn't have tons of guards, I truly question how much power he has. I'm telling you, the war on Saddam is good, because Saddam killed over 800,000 Iraqis, but at the sametime, almost usless because Saddam really has no clout in the Middle East, and he had no weapons, which was the reason we went in the first place. It seems like Saddam was on his own, and hunting him out was almost usless. And I do think Italy is good for sending their Red Cross there, because people need Medical, not military help. We shall see what happens in the future.

Smoke

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 06:24:28 PM »

Actually that's what I've heard. And since Saddam didn't have tons of guards, I truly question how much power he has. I'm telling you, the war on Saddam is good, because Saddam killed over 800,000 Iraqis, but at the sametime, almost usless because Saddam really has no clout in the Middle East, and he had no weapons, which was the reason we went in the first place. It seems like Saddam was on his own, and hunting him out was almost usless. And I do think Italy is good for sending their Red Cross there, because people need Medical, not military help. We shall see what happens in the future.

Yeah actually we've killed 0 Iraqis. But we've saved thousands of them. So we AINT FIGHTING A WAR. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE AINT DOING IT FOR BUSH, BUT TO REPLACE THE COWARD INTL. RED CROSS AND O.N.U., WHO RUNNED AWAY.

Still we've supported Bush, but LOGISTICALLY. Like dozen of Nations.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 06:25:58 PM by .:ImC:. »

Smoke

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 06:29:09 PM »

P.P.S. Just to let you know, 9 innocent Iraqi died too. And 2 other Italian civils too. So it's 30 men. And almost 100 injured.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 06:30:32 PM by .:ImC:. »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 06:31:22 PM »
That's what I'm saying. It's cool you guys are sending Medical care to Iraq. That's great, the people of Iraq need it. I am not dissagreeing with you at all. I was also saying that I figured that Saddam was not behind the attacks, because I remember Al Quada talking about attacks on Americans in Iraq, and also, Saddam did not look like someone who is leading attacks, he looks like someone hiding for his life with no contact with the outside world. I understand Italy's support, and they kept it straight for Iraqis needs, not putting bullets into people. That is very respectable indeed.

Smoke

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 06:42:18 PM »
That's what I'm saying. It's cool you guys are sending Medical care to Iraq. That's great, the people of Iraq need it. I am not dissagreeing with you at all. I was also saying that I figured that Saddam was not behind the attacks, because I remember Al Quada talking about attacks on Americans in Iraq, and also, Saddam did not look like someone who is leading attacks, he looks like someone hiding for his life with no contact with the outside world. I understand Italy's support, and they kept it straight for Iraqis needs, not putting bullets into people. That is very respectable indeed.

Actually Iraqi civils helped us to get 8 men involved in the attack. Isnt that just a great proof of LIBERTY and PEACE? It is, ImO. And we have servicemen, not intelligence and CIA. So they did everything, cause they was trusting us.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 06:43:01 PM by .:ImC:. »

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 08:30:04 PM »

no you got that wrong...its "A bullet IN Bush is a bullet for the betterment of the world"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 08:52:47 PM »

no you got that wrong...its "A bullet IN Bush is a bullet for the betterment of the world"

Hey... remember... Patriot Act, freedom of speech taken. Sorry big brother, these types of mistakes will never happen again. *begs for big brothers forgiveness*