Author Topic: Affirmative Action  (Read 181 times)

dexter

Affirmative Action
« on: December 16, 2003, 05:43:30 PM »
If youre against it youre Racist.

Trauma-san

Re:Affirmative Action
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 05:45:00 PM »
I'm against it.  

dexter

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 05:45:42 PM »
actually.

Paradox

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 11:51:32 PM »
I love affirmative action. Thanks to it I now have a place at a fine university which I obviously didn't deserve, but my white classmate did. That sucker has to go to community college because I took that valuable spot even though he deserved it more. HAHA SUCKS TO BE WHITE

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 01:37:59 AM »
or you can be like my city that is run by italian american goombas....out of the 300 city workers only 20 of them are minorities while 30% of this city is black and another 10% is of non caucasion persuasion...

you know that big hydro-electric powerplant in niagara falls? my cousin is 29 and he was the first puerto rican ever hired there in all it's years while my large puerto rican family has been in this city for over 70 years and numerous people have tried getting in...and don't say cause we weren't qualified....they didn't even hire minorities for janitors.

so while AA isn't needed everywhere and i agree it's a garbage system....it helps shit like this from becomming the norm in america

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2003, 01:38:46 AM »
I love affirmative action. Thanks to it I now have a place at a fine university which I obviously didn't deserve, but my white classmate did. That sucker has to go to community college because I took that valuable spot even though he deserved it more. HAHA SUCKS TO BE WHITE

i'm glad you admit you're a fucking no talented ass retard...no need to debate anymore

dexter

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2003, 07:38:48 AM »
AA is needed because of racism. Duh!