Author Topic: Is The USA Terriorists  (Read 361 times)

dexter

Is The USA Terriorists
« on: December 16, 2003, 05:51:57 PM »
Are they?

Smoke

Re:Is The USA Terriorists
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 05:59:37 PM »
They saved Italy from terrorism (Mussolini) during the WWII.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 06:02:06 PM »
Well seeing as that the Americans have rendered the definition of terrorists so useless to the point that Im sure somewhere in some definition my Grandmother's pet dog is a terrorist, Im pretty sure theres some sort of terrorist definition that applies to the Americans
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 06:03:57 PM »

They were saving their own ass.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 06:05:24 PM »
Yeah, we're running around with car bombs blowing up Nuns and holding shootouts at the church of the Nazarene in Bethleham.  

Again, the blatent lack of any kind of moral code by some of you people is amazing.  You can't tell the difference between good, and evil.  Who gives a fuck, with an idiotic mentality like that, you'll never get anywhere anyways, so you're nothing to worry about.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 06:06:32 PM »
Yeah, we're running around with car bombs blowing up Nuns and holding shootouts at the church of the Nazarene in Bethleham.  

Again, the blatent lack of any kind of moral code by some of you people is amazing.  You can't tell the difference between good, and evil.  Who gives a fuck, with an idiotic mentality like that, you'll never get anywhere anyways, so you're nothing to worry about.  

Trauma, youre killin me. LMFAO. Youre talkin about "idiotic mentality", yet you still the view the world as good vs evil.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »
The KKK is labled as terriorist. Also, the CIA trains terriorist, as does the School of Americas, which trains military dictators for Latin America. I'll let you make the call.

Smoke

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 06:08:57 PM »

From who? Man please talk about shit you know. I'm Italian, i think i know Italian History more than you. They didnt have to help us. Mussolini was already out of control, and our army was the most ridiculous to ever take place in a war! We took years to conquire Greece. And we didnt even do it. They helped us to became a REPUBLIC.

Smoke

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 06:10:19 PM »

From who? Man please talk about shit you know. I'm Italian, i think i know Italian History more than you. They didnt have to help us. Mussolini was already out of control, and our army was the most ridiculous to ever take place in a war! We took years to conquire Greece. And we didnt even do it. They helped us to became a REPUBLIC.

P.S. Obviously i replied only about Italy, not about the world.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 06:10:27 PM »
^^ And I'm glad the people of Italy respect and remember that.  Everytime we help liberate a fucking country, they forget and spit on us a few years down the road.  Then we have a bunch of fucking ingrates like the lot on this thread, who are mad they were born a foriegner.  

Smoke

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 06:13:45 PM »
^^ And I'm glad the people of Italy respect and remember that.  Everytime we help liberate a fucking country, they forget and spit on us a few years down the road.  Then we have a bunch of fucking ingrates like the lot on this thread, who are mad they were born a foriegner.  

I'm def glad about it, man. I can agree or disagree with Bush, Clinton, whoever. But i'll always remember that, if now a Mussolini-2 aint the dictator of Italy, it's because of USA helping our patriotic civils against him, and it's because a lot of US young men died to help us. While it was strategically irrilevant to do it (i mean we didnt have army, Etiopia and Somalia won against our army too! Just to immagine how wack we were).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 06:31:11 PM by .:ImC:. »

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 06:24:43 PM »
The Italians seem like respectful people.  I appreciate yall helping us out in this war in Iraq.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 06:27:51 PM »
Ah... World War II, one of the few wars in history that HAD to be fought. I think World War II was one of the great moments in U.S. and European history, for it changed everything for the better afterwards. And conservative back then didn't want to get involved... lol.

Also, I mentioned the School of the Americas, which trained many dictators, and if you check, many graduate from the school had many priest and nuns kills. Over 8,000 priest I believe.

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 06:28:03 PM »

Nice to know your Italian but you obviously don't know shit your army was a piece of crap at the time and America had to run through your country and France from N.Africa to get to Germany.

You also forgeting about the Germans that occupied Italy.

Smoke

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 06:39:13 PM »

Nice to know your Italian but you obviously don't know shit your army was a piece of crap at the time and America had to run through your country and France from N.Africa to get to Germany.

You also forgeting about the Germans that occupied Italy.

Let me get the shit straight. Germans occupied a small part of Italy, half of the north. The other one was was occupied by Mussolini's Salo Republic. In Italy we had caos. In the rest of Italy we had Mussolini's men fighting against patriots. And in the north we had patriots fighting Germans. But USA went in Italy FROM THE SOUTH, helping us against fascists first (and they didnt have to, since it wasnt an army. It was like a civil rebellion from fascism) and then they continued to save the north from Germany. Obviously everything is done not only to save us, but to have a tactical advantage. But i'm still glad they've helped us against fascism. Not only against Germans. And they didnt make an occupation of our country. Thousands of Americans died to help us became a Republic. Then they went away, the same year. They did it to block Germany? That's possible, yeah. But still they died for us without just bombing the shit outta Italy. Feel me? They didnt just bombed us and Germans, without making a distinction. They did it. And that's appreciated, cause they gave us the chance to obtain freedom from fascism and Germans, and to became a Republic WITH OUR OWN HANDS.