Author Topic: Is The USA Terriorists  (Read 360 times)

JTSimon

Re:Is The USA Terriorists
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 09:00:09 PM »
Didn't the Germans occupy Rome until American troops kicked them out. I saw some video about the Italians patriot fighters...they weren't organized and had few resources they had no chance vs. German/Italian troops.

You can say the American troops died for Italy but if you look at it from a different point of view...they used your country as a battle field for there own protection.

They didn't go there to save the Italians...they went there to save their own soil.

Just like Operation Iraqi Freedom...like any1 cares about Iraqis ;D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 09:10:11 PM by Max Powers »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 09:56:48 PM »
I think World War II was one of the great moments in U.S. and European history, for it changed everything for the better afterwards.

I'm not sure what WW2 did for the rest of the world, but it damn sure sent most of Northern Europe 40 years back in time.

Paradox

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 10:24:06 PM »
It's not terrorism if sponsored by the U.S.

smerlus

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 11:07:05 PM »
terrorism is easy to define. it's using terror or fear, for a political cause...

now we know a bunch of you guys are afraid of the big bad US....at any moment we can bomb your country back into the stone age and we'll probably have some of your neighboring countries with us when we do it

but how is the war on iraq or afghanistan giving us any political advantage?

afghanistan is a garbage country with really nothing of importance....maybe we can use it for bases for further attacks on muslims .....er i mean terrorists, but that would cost us money to rebuild

iraq has oil....which now every 1st world country is trying to get a hold of...not just america.....

also we're not appointing leaders in either of the places so with an educated and logical response....how are we terrorists? how are we striking fear in these people to get what we want?

Paradox

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 11:23:04 PM »
terrorism is easy to define. it's using terror or fear, for a political cause...

now we know a bunch of you guys are afraid of the big bad US....at any moment we can bomb your country back into the stone age and we'll probably have some of your neighboring countries with us when we do it

afghanistan is a garbage country with really nothing of importance....maybe we can use it for bases for further attacks on muslims .....er i mean terrorists, but that would cost us money to rebuild

iraq has oil....which now every 1st world country is trying to get a hold of...not just america.....

also we're not appointing leaders in either of the places so with an educated and logical response....how are we terrorists? how are we striking fear in these people to get what we want?

1. The U.S. realized the mistake it made when it left Afghanistan without helping after the Cold War. In case you didn't know, the U.S. supplied the Mujahideen and wanted them to fight off the Russians, which the Afghans did. Then after the Russians left, so did the U.S., without any rebuilding,financial,humanitarian efforts. That caused Afghanistan to become a breeding ground for terrorists. The U.S. obviously doesn't like being attacked by terrorists, so it reconstructs the country, and doesn't make the same mistake twice.

2. You are obviously too stupid to connect oil to politics, so I'll do it for you. Oil is owned by large companies, large companies make nice little contributions to politicians in return for favors, such as MISSION OIL in Iraq. Also, guess who was the person who gained most from the oil in the Middle East during the Gulf War brought on by George Bush? HIS SON. Oh my, what a fuckin coincidence.

3. We're not appointing leaders in other countries? LOLOL. That's all we fuckin do. Most recent example: Hamid Karzai in Afghanistan. And guess what... He worked for UNOCAL. Yes, the same company in charge of that pipeline in that country. Another coincidence.

You fuckin morons are clueless. Go educate yourselves.

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 11:33:15 PM »

1. The U.S. realized the mistake it made when it left Afghanistan without helping after the Cold War. In case you didn't know, the U.S. supplied the Mujahideen and wanted them to fight off the Russians, which the Afghans did. Then after the Russians left, so did the U.S., without any rebuilding,financial,humanitarian efforts. That caused Afghanistan to become a breeding ground for terrorists. The U.S. obviously doesn't like being attacked by terrorists, so it reconstructs the country, and doesn't make the same mistake twice.

2. You are obviously too stupid to connect oil to politics, so I'll do it for you. Oil is owned by large companies, large companies make nice little contributions to politicians in return for favors, such as MISSION OIL in Iraq. Also, guess who was the person who gained most from the oil in the Middle East during the Gulf War brought on by George Bush? HIS SON. Oh my, what a fuckin coincidence.

3. We're not appointing leaders in other countries? LOLOL. That's all we fuckin do. Most recent example: Hamid Karzai in Afghanistan. And guess what... He worked for UNOCAL. Yes, the same company in charge of that pipeline in that country. Another coincidence.

1) so we gave an army weapons to fight another country (like we do with israel) that country then degrades and turns into terrorists years later (unlike israel) how does that make us terrorists fuck face?

2) so oil is run by companies and companies give donations to political leaders for favors....and my point still is...how does that make us terrorists little bitch?

3) and for your last useless point....

http://www.eurasianet.org/departments/insight/articles/eav121001.shtml

the government that is now in afghanistan has appointed him leader and they are all happy about it....so just because he has ties to a pipeline makes him an unreasonable candidate.....maybe you should decide who leads thier country since you're so educated...strike three bitch

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 11:34:37 PM »
Didn't the Germans occupy Rome until American troops kicked them out. I saw some video about the Italians patriot fighters...they weren't organized and had few resources they had no chance vs. German/Italian troops.

You can say the American troops died for Italy but if you look at it from a different point of view...they used your country as a battle field for there own protection.

They didn't go there to save the Italians...they went there to save their own soil.

Just like Operation Iraqi Freedom...like any1 cares about Iraqis ;D

Man they were civils against army. Sometimes childrens against soldiers. They werent an army. So obviously they had no chance, against German army (lol they had one against Italian army!). But Germany didnt really occupy Rome. I mean italian army occupied the whole Italy first. And that's the most important thing. Then yeah, Germans entered in Rome, but it was been done WITH fascism, with no resistance from our army. Who loved the fact Germany occupied Rome. Cause Rome was free (Mussolini wasnt there). It's a long story.

Anyway..

I'm not saying USA did it for us. I know what you mean. But they did it. They died with us. They didnt just bomb us, but they fought with us. That's enought for me. Maybe (mabye? lol) they have interests in Iraq too, but Iraqi has to respect the fact USA saved them from Saddam. It's the same. Obviously you dont send your guys to die for nothing. But i still appreciate the fact that, no matter why, they saved us from Germans and fascism.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 11:39:46 PM by .:ImC:. »

Paradox

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 11:40:38 PM »

1) so we gave an army weapons to fight another country (like we do with israel) that country then degrades and turns into terrorists years later (unlike israel) how does that make us terrorists fuck face?

2) so oil is run by companies and companies give donations to political leaders for favors....and my point still is...how does that make us terrorists little bitch?

the government that is now in afghanistan has appointed him leader and they are all happy about it....so just because he has ties to a pipeline makes him an unreasonable candidate.....maybe you should decide who leads thier country since you're so educated...strike three bitch

1. We supported Saddam until he nationalized the oil fields. He didn't change any of his ways. He always killed innocents before that, but we turned our head because we got oil. Strike 1 BITCH.

2. You said yourself that terrorism is induced by a political motive, and you just admitted that oil companies have ties to POLITICIANS. If you can't decypher that sentence then I don't know what to tell you because quite frankly I can't draw a diagram for you here. Strike 2 SINCE YOU PROVED ME RIGHT.

3. The government that is now in Afghanistan? How did that government come about? Hamid Karzai worked for the U.S. government for ages. They told him to get his ass over there, and made sure he was a "temporary" leader. On your comment about I should decide who leads THEIR country... I am part of that THEIR. And quite frankly as an Afghan I would know a hell of a lot more about what goes on there. Strike 3 BITCH. Now learn your place and get off these nuts cuz you've been sonned. :-*

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2003, 11:50:33 PM »

1. We supported Saddam until he nationalized the oil fields. He didn't change any of his ways. He always killed innocents before that, but we turned our head because we got oil. Strike 1 BITCH.

2. You said yourself that terrorism is induced by a political motive, and you just admitted that oil companies have ties to POLITICIANS. If you can't decypher that sentence then I don't know what to tell you because quite frankly I can't draw a diagram for you here. Strike 2 SINCE YOU PROVED ME RIGHT.

3. The government that is now in Afghanistan? How did that government come about? Hamid Karzai worked for the U.S. government for ages. They told him to get his ass over there, and made sure he was a "temporary" leader. On your comment about I should decide who leads THEIR country... I am part of that THEIR. And quite frankly as an Afghan I would know a hell of a lot more about what goes on there. Strike 3 BITCH. Now learn your place and get off these nuts cuz you've been sonned. :-*

1)sadaam isn't american so how is america a terrorist country is the question....you still going to dance around that you dumb little bitch? STRIKE 1

2) thanks for making it clear....so you're saying the oil companies are the ones fueling the polititions.....so wouldn't it be the oil companies that are the terrorists? plus these same oil companies that you're talking about, makes deals with dozens of other nations....question still is....how is america the terrorists you foolish little bitch? striek 2

and lastly 3) since you know what is best for your country and all your countries leaders are idiots cause they appointed someone that has US ties who they also believe will be patriotic to what afghan wants and be fair to all the factions in afghanistan (hmmm patriotic to afghanistan and fair to afghanistan people...thought that was a good thing for a leader of a country) why don't you step up and run for office you dumb ass bitch? oh and how does that make the us terrorist?  strike 3...don't use my little words you unimaginitive little pubic hair

Paradox

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2003, 12:02:15 AM »
1. I'll break it down for you since you seem to have a very low intelligence level. We helped bring Saddam to power. We gave him weapons, which he used to kill his own people. We knew about it but didnt care because he gave us oil. He nationalized the oil fields and all of a sudden we tell people that he is a cruel leader. We want the oil so we use his cruelty as an excuse TO BOMB IRAQ KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS. <<Terrorism

2. Oil companies aren't the ones bombing the nation. The U.S. government is. So you claim that the oil companies are terrorists because according to you they are carrying out the bombings. Since they're not carrying out the attacks, whoever is, must be a terrorist. Thanks for proving to me that the U.S. government is carrying out terrorism. Also, the oil companies AID the government in killing. Just in the same way that we aided Saddam in killing others. In the latter, Saddam was the EVIL one. So in the same equation with the oil company and the government, the government would be the EVIL.

3. The country's leaders didn't appoint him. I would have to get into great detail to explain to you what went on, and why it did, but even then you wouldn't be able to grasp the idea. Point short, Karzai was placed in power by the U.S. Even now, with the new "election", the U.S. says "Karzai must remain in power for the benefit of Afghanistan". I'm not disagreeing with that or agreeing. However, the point here is that you made the stupid statement about the U.S. not helping others come to power in other countries.

CHECKMATE

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2003, 12:19:17 AM »
1. I'll break it down for you since you seem to have a very low intelligence level. We helped bring Saddam to power. We gave him weapons, which he used to kill his own people. We knew about it but didnt care because he gave us oil. He nationalized the oil fields and all of a sudden we tell people that he is a cruel leader. We want the oil so we use his cruelty as an excuse TO BOMB IRAQ KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS. <<Terrorism

2. Oil companies aren't the ones bombing the nation. The U.S. government is. So you claim that the oil companies are terrorists because according to you they are carrying out the bombings. Since they're not carrying out the attacks, whoever is, must be a terrorist. Thanks for proving to me that the U.S. government is carrying out terrorism. Also, the oil companies AID the government in killing. Just in the same way that we aided Saddam in killing others. In the latter, Saddam was the EVIL one. So in the same equation with the oil company and the government, the government would be the EVIL.

3. The country's leaders didn't appoint him. I would have to get into great detail to explain to you what went on, and why it did, but even then you wouldn't be able to grasp the idea. Point short, Karzai was placed in power by the U.S. Even now, with the new "election", the U.S. says "Karzai must remain in power for the benefit of Afghanistan". I'm not disagreeing with that or agreeing. However, the point here is that you made the stupid statement about the U.S. not helping others come to power in other countries.

CHECKMATE

you have to be the slowest person on this board....

i'm gonna type slow cause i know you don't read and comprehend too good...

1) HOW THE FUCK IS SADAAM KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE AN ACT OF TERRORISM MADE BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT? WHAT KIND OF POLITICAL BONUS ARE WE GETTING WHEN THEY LIVE IN FEAR OF SADAAM AND THEY DO THE THINGS THAT SADAAM TELLS THEM TO DO? we gave him weapons... we didn't say...here you go..kill your own people and make them live in fear of the united states... you're a fucking dumbass

2) once again for the reading impared...these oils companies that make the world spin and have secret coucil meetings on how to rule the world by thier pawn pieces called "leaders of nations" are making trades with every country....i'll say that a few more times EVERY COUNTRY, EVERY COUNTRY, EVERY COUNTRY....so if they are funding one terrorist country...that makes themselves terrorists (just like if i funded a bank heist i'd be an accomplice to the bank robber) in turn every country that deals with them are terrorists because they are being supplied by them.....so they way you have your point....every country is run by terrorists since oil companies control all the leaders

BUT since these oil companies are giving thier money FREELY to these political leaders....how is that terrorism? because they are not being forced by acts of violence to give that money to them.....

3) afghan likes the leader, he is patriotic, he will be fair to the people in afghanistan, he isn't the head of one of these "world conspirating" oil companies...and once again afghan  isn't living in fear and wasn't violently forced to except him as a leader, so quit your bitching...stop typing and dive your dick hand a rest.....with all that foolish nonsense you've typed, you have not proved that america is a terrorist country....i'll start a thread on something you can actually win like "why is the sky always checkered in flouresant colors"....then maybe you can prove me wrong

Paradox

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2003, 12:31:44 AM »

1. You missed the whole point of my argument. I didn't say the U.S. was terrorist because it supported Saddam; it's terrorist because of what it did to Iraq. Gulf War my friend.

2. There's a difference when the president's friends are involved. I didn't say oil companies are terrorists, you did. I said the U.S. government was for bombing innocent civilians FOR the oil companies.

3. Did you read the part where I said that I don't agree or disagree with him being a good leader. Whatever is best for the Afghan people living in Afghanistan, and if he is it, then let him be. However, the U.S. helped bring him to power. That is the only point I tried and have proven. By the way, HE WORKED FOR UNOCAL. THE SAME COMPANY IN CHARGE OF THAT PIPELINE BEING RUN DOWN AFGHANISTAN.

You said you were gonna type slow. How does the speed at which you type change anything. You know all the letters still are the same distance apart, and you typing slow doesn't mean the words show up slower on my computer. Talk about being slow in the head. It's ok, we all have our blonde moments. Thanks for the good laugh. Pretty ironic.

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2003, 12:37:31 AM »

1. You missed the whole point of my argument. I didn't say the U.S. was terrorist because it supported Saddam; it's terrorist because of what it did to Iraq. Gulf War my friend.

2. There's a difference when the president's friends are involved. I didn't say oil companies are terrorists, you did. I said the U.S. government was for bombing innocent civilians FOR the oil companies.

3. Did you read the part where I said that I don't agree or disagree with him being a good leader. Whatever is best for the Afghan people living in Afghanistan, and if he is it, then let him be. However, the U.S. helped bring him to power. That is the only point I tried and have proven. By the way, HE WORKED FOR UNOCAL. THE SAME COMPANY IN CHARGE OF THAT PIPELINE BEING RUN DOWN AFGHANISTAN.

You said you were gonna type slow. How does the speed at which you type change anything. You know all the letters still are the same distance apart, and you typing slow doesn't mean the words show up slower on my computer. Talk about being slow in the head. It's ok, we all have our blonde moments. Thanks for the good laugh. Pretty ironic.

lol you think i meant that? it was a joke and i'm glad you're bright enough to get it...

1) we helped liberate kuwait in which iraq over run for no reason but to further his own pockets (and yes we did happen to further our own pockets too) still not terrorist act...

2) yes we may just be fighting for oil but we're not influencing these companies politically or are we using fear to get these companies on our side

3) you agree this one doesn't mean america is terrorist either so we don't have to argue anymore on this fact...

i'm glad this debate got more civilized and quit with the name calling, but anyone has yet to prove this is a terrorist act

Paradox

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2003, 12:47:37 AM »
1. Do you know anything about what happened with Kuwait? OPEC agreed on a certain price that oil would be sold for. Under American pressure Kuwait lowered its price to the U.S.  Saddam got angry because his country needed the money due to the war with Iran he just finished fighting. He invaded Kuwait, YES. But, the U.S. stated before he did , that the U.S. would not intervene. It was a trap. We used that as an excuse to not only invade Iraq, but also establish bases in Saudi Arabia because we convinced the Saudis that Saddam was planning to attack them next and told them he had soldiers lined up at the border (that was a complete lie because satellite photos proved there weren't, but thats another story) When we attacked Iraq, we killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. We didn't just carefully bomb military facilities, we bombed entire towns. How is that not terrorism? If killing 4000 innocents with a plane crashing into a tower is terrorism, then clearly carpet bombing entire cities is also.  I could also get into what happened in Vietnam to prove that U.S. carried out terrorist acts. Agent Orange? In fact, the U.S. terrorist acts go way back to colonial times. The U.S. used the FIRST biologic warfare (blankets infested with diseases to kill Indians). TERRORISM.

2. No, the government isn't influencing the oil companies. It's actually the other way around. Let me create an analogy. If someone gives you money to kill another person, and you do it. Who committed the crime... you or the person giving you the money?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2003, 01:23:16 AM »
a-b-c, 1-2-3, baby you and MEEE!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09