Author Topic: Is The USA Terriorists  (Read 362 times)

smerlus

Re:Is The USA Terriorists
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2003, 01:27:34 AM »
1. Do you know anything about what happened with Kuwait? OPEC agreed on a certain price that oil would be sold for. Under American pressure Kuwait lowered its price to the U.S.  Saddam got angry because his country needed the money due to the war with Iran he just finished fighting. He invaded Kuwait, YES. But, the U.S. stated before he did , that the U.S. would not intervene. It was a trap. We used that as an excuse to not only invade Iraq, but also establish bases in Saudi Arabia because we convinced the Saudis that Saddam was planning to attack them next and told them he had soldiers lined up at the border (that was a complete lie because satellite photos proved there weren't, but thats another story) When we attacked Iraq, we killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. We didn't just carefully bomb military facilities, we bombed entire towns. How is that not terrorism? If killing 4000 innocents with a plane crashing into a tower is terrorism, then clearly carpet bombing entire cities is also.  I could also get into what happened in Vietnam to prove that U.S. carried out terrorist acts. Agent Orange? In fact, the U.S. terrorist acts go way back to colonial times. The U.S. used the FIRST biologic warfare (blankets infested with diseases to kill Indians). TERRORISM.

2. No, the government isn't influencing the oil companies. It's actually the other way around. Let me create an analogy. If someone gives you money to kill another person, and you do it. Who committed the crime... you or the person giving you the money?

here you go with your conspiracy theories again i'll define terrorism once again....an act of terror or fear for political gain...

oil is not a political gain.....it's economic...the US can't say "we own 4 more oil companies than you so you have to do what we say" plus the killing of innocent people was during a time of war....we didn't just bomb iraqis for the fun of it....and contrary to what many believe but....dum dum dum....innocent people do die during war

and 2)...if the oil companies influence the leaders like you're saying, they are the masterminds and they are the leaders of this so called terrorism so actually i have little terrorist cells all around my neighborhood, called gas stations

for final proof that america isnt terrorists...yes we did fuck up iraq and now we are rebuilding it.....stupid or not..since when has al qaeda fixed a ship they bombed, or helped build an embassy or the club they blew up? they don't because if they helped rebuild....it woulod eliminate the TERROR....they would be called something else like helperists....people who help rebuild shit for political gain

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2003, 07:12:06 AM »
a-b-c, 1-2-3, baby you and MEEE!

Man, it's blaspheme to mention a legend around this kid.  You should take that back.  LOL

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2003, 02:29:14 PM »

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2003, 02:30:54 PM »
Yeah, we're running around with car bombs blowing up Nuns and holding shootouts at the church of the Nazarene in Bethleham.  

Again, the blatent lack of any kind of moral code by some of you people is amazing.  You can't tell the difference between good, and evil.  Who gives a fuck, with an idiotic mentality like that, you'll never get anywhere anyways, so you're nothing to worry about.  

Just cause America has so-called "smart bombs" and "shock and awe" campaigns... and Iraqi's have car bombs... it doesn't make Iraqi's terrorists and Americans hero's.

smerlus

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2003, 02:42:57 PM »
Are they?

How are they not?

one simple answer. we do not fit the definition of terroism. it's as simple as that...

let's make a thread where we try and say a donkey is a reptile and twist the definition of reptile so that a donkey will fit

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2003, 10:17:26 PM »
Terrorism= Killing people for a political motive

^ Its that simple

war on terrorism= elimination of anti US spheres of influence in middle east/strengthen israel= political motive

launching a war against an impoverished third world country= killing people

very simple smerlus, i doubt ud get it though, paradox explained it enough to you,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2003, 10:32:57 PM »
dont we all have a lil terroist in us  HAPPY KWANZA

smerlus

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2003, 11:19:40 PM »

^ Its that simple

war on terrorism= elimination of anti US spheres of influence in middle east/strengthen israel= political motive

very simple smerlus, i doubt ud get it though, paradox explained it enough to you,

i'm glad you can make up you own definitions for words....you may look like webster...but you're thinking of the wrong person...

ter·ror·ism    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

so where is this war unlawful? just because the UN didn't agree with it doesn't make it unlawful

let's take a look at those two countries we've attacked so far

iraq - ruled by a genocidal dictator

afghanistan - home to numerous terrorists and thier training camps

but sadaam and al qaeda are the true victims cause they are just innocent muslims...they come from poor countries so no matter who they attack, they should not be retaliated against cause they are poor...america wants to take over the whole middle east and then we'll give it all to israel....

you're a fucking moron, you stupid people make up your own definitions of what terrorism is so that the US can neatly fit into it...why is it that only you bitches on this website are claiming that we're terrorists and your governments do nothing?

either cause a) we're not terrorists OR

b) your countries leaders are also bitches and don't want to fuck with us

either way...all this moaning about your pussies hurting and how bad the united states is sin't going to solve anything

so keep listening to our music, watching our movies and keep trying to be like us and live like us

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2003, 11:35:54 PM »

^ Its that simple

you do relize that osama tightened the vice grip on the middle east from america when he sent those two planes into the WTC.....you do relize thier wouldn't even be a US led war in the mid east if 9-11 didn't happen.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smerlus

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2003, 09:16:03 AM »

^ Its that simple

you do relize that osama tightened the vice grip on the middle east from america when he sent those two planes into the WTC.....you do relize thier wouldn't even be a US led war in the mid east if 9-11 didn't happen.

exactly....props....you pro muslim people think that we're just attacking muslims for the fun of it....you don't see us attacking saudi arabia because it has a stable government and doesn't train terrorists...the US doesn't attack countries for the hell of it, we have reasons and whether you agree to them or not is up to you but still it's not unlawful so therefore we're not terrorists...you should try and make something else up

like bush is also genocidal because US soldiers are dying in iraq...