Author Topic: I hit a car in the ass today  (Read 759 times)

SGV

Re:I hit a car in the ass today
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 11:08:26 PM »
You know, it's hard to control them Camels. Way to go Doggy.  ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 11:09:42 PM »
lmao

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 11:09:50 PM »
^^^^ you are being a hipocrit at its finest.  Your the only one fueling the fire.  You are the one who brought up the racism.  Those cops beating that black man to death in cinci was most likely racism, a mexican not getting hired because he is mexican is racism, a white person getting off from a traffic offense because he is white is racism.  Their lil comment is not racist.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 11:12:38 PM »
^^^^ you are being a hipocrit at its finest.  Your the only one fueling the fire.  You are the one who brought up the racism.  Those cops beating that black man to death in cinci was most likely racism, a mexican not getting hired because he is mexican is racism, a white person getting off from a traffic offense because he is white is racism.  Their lil comment is not racist.

dude its all racism...just different degrees of it...how am i fueling the fire by calling someone on some racist shit? fueling the fire is actually saying something racist...but i mean i could say some shit like "god damn...all these fucking towel heads on the board...90% of them are assholes"...and you know everyone would jump on my ass...but if someone generalizes white people in that same way then its ok.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 11:13:31 PM »
actually technically it is racist......but cmon in 2days society......dat lil shit aint nothin......im guessin Luke aint from an urban area.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 11:15:09 PM »
actually technically it is racist......but cmon in 2days society......dat lil shit aint nothin......im guessin Luke aint from an urban area.......

you are very very right actually...im from a hick ass town unfortunately.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 11:16:47 PM »
As long as it's in a joking manner, no offense should be taken. Doggy wasn't trying to insult anyone.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 11:19:09 PM »
RODZILLA151: wat race waz she
Dirtydogg213: what u think? WHITE
RODZILLA151: lmao ofcourse

Your seriously telling me that is racism?  LMMFAO!  You wouldn't know racism if it bit you in the ass.  The driver is white, which means the statement is true.  Tell me Luke, how to reword that so that it is not racist.

Was it a dumb ass typical shitty chink driver?

Naw, it was a damn worthless piece of shit cracker.

^^^ now that is a racist comment.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2003, 11:21:09 PM »
lmao...no thats not racist at all (rolls eyes)...the fact that her race was even brought up just shows it was racist...why does it matter what color she was?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2003, 11:24:30 PM »
it doesn't matter what race she was, I wasn't the one who asked.  People ask what race people all the time.

My friend tells me about this chick he is bangin.  I ask him if she is a white chick.  he says, yes of course.

^^^^ is that racist?

and again Luke, reword that part of the convo in a sense that is not racist.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2003, 11:25:07 PM »
i dont know, why would you ask such a thing? its like asking, how old was she?,or if the sex wasnt known, it be like askin, was it a guy or a girl. its just a question, its just that some people like you are too sensitive. and props to grundy for keepin it real.

lol sgv, yeah i need to get a new one.

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2003, 11:26:50 PM »
it doesn't matter what race she was, I wasn't the one who asked.  People ask what race people all the time.

My friend tells me about this chick he is bangin.  I ask him if she is a white chick.  he says, yes of course.

^^^^ is that racist?

and again Luke, reword that part of the convo in a sense that is not racist.
'

thats my point...the only way to say that is racist...because it was racist to start off with...her race shouldnt've been brought up. and yes in a way what you said about your friend is racist...why do you give a shit if shes a white chick...half the reason racism still exists is because we seperate the races.

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2003, 11:30:38 PM »
oh man, lol, man what are you talkin about, it isnt always a negative mention when you mention races, its a way to get an idea of a person in your head, its a way to explain someone in a way, if i said someone hit me in the head with a basketball, you wouldnt know really who it is at all, but if i said, some black woman hit me in the head with a basketball, you get an idea.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2003, 11:35:16 PM »
Why would you ask what race she is?  uh, cause there are a shitload of races in the world, and it helps people picture the words better.

I'm going to the movies tonight.
with a chick?
yeah of course.

^^^^ sexism according to luke.

Damn, some dude dunked in our HS basketball game.
was it a black dude?
Yeah.

^^^^ racism according to Luke

Some dude ate the last slice of pizza.
was he fat?
yeah.

^^^^ descrimination according to Luke.

How to describe a person according to Luke:

I am going to the ballgame with a human being.
A guy or girl?
Don't be sexist dude.
What is this human's name?
Greg.
Oh, Greg that black dude in our math class?
Shut up you fuckin racist!

SGV

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2003, 11:36:01 PM »
lol sgv, yeah i need to get a new one.
Well, now that Saddam is locked up, I'm sure there's going to be an abundance of Camels. You can probably scoop one up cheap.